Exchange Extension Error

I'm trying update an email address and an error pops up.

Microsoft Active Directory - Exchange Extension
A Local Error has occured.
Facility: Win32
ID no:8007203b
Microsoft Active Directory - Exchange Extension

Everything else seems to be working ok. Any ideas?

Thanks,
anonymous (74722)

does this apply?

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;329642

"Quan" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I'm trying update an email address and an error pops up.
>
> Microsoft Active Directory - Exchange Extension
> A Local Error has occured.
> Facility: Win32
> ID no:8007203b
> Microsoft Active Directory - Exchange Extension
>
> Everything else seems to be working ok. Any ideas?
>
> Thanks,

susan7353 (1225)

send/receive error message
I kept getting a pop up box about email tasks not completed even when Outlook wasn't open. I clicked on something to make it go away (don't remember what it was exactly - I was in the middle of a project and this notice was very distracting). Now when the Inbox in open and I click on Send/Receive, I get an error message box that reads "The Operation Failed". I'm still getting mail, but only when it is scheduled to be scanned for incoming items. How can I restore the ability to check for incoming mail at will? What is the exact error message and what version of...

exchange is unavailable
Recentely in the last 2 weeks some of my Outlook 2000 and 2003 clients have being complaining that Outlook times out when they first start the program to get to their mailboxes, with the error message "Your Microsoft Exchange Server is unavailable, you can retry connecting to the server using the network, or work offline" and another message "the network did not respond in a timely manner", like I said, this just surfaced 2 weeks ago, everything has being fine, but the strange thing is that only a few clients are experiencing this in different locations and different...

How do I correct the (0X800CCCF4) error in Outlook 2003
I use Outlook 2003 as my email program. When trying to download messages from my Hotmail Plus account I recieve the following error message continiously -"Task Hotmail: folder: Inbox:Downloading all items.'reported error (0X800CCCF4): An unknown error has occured.'" ...

Option group & paramater error
I have a form that I wish to use an option group to filter a field on the sub-form. I have input the following code: Private Sub fraStatus_AfterUpdate() If Me.fraStatus.Value = 2 Then Me.Filter = "Status = Closed" Me.FilterOn = True ElseIf Me.fraStatus.Value = 1 Then Me.Filter = "Status = Open" Me.FilterOn = True Else Me.FilterOn = False End If End Sub I have also placed the following code in the subform: Private Sub Form_ApplyFilter(Cancel As Integer, ApplyType As Integer) If ApplyType = acShowAllRecords Then Me.fraStatus.Value = 3 'Show all...

problem installing the windows vista security error code 80070020
it installs hald way then stoped with the error code 80070020 dont no wat to do help plz You receive error 0x80070020 when you use the Windows Update Web site or the Microsoft Update Web site to install updates: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/883825 dariyel wrote: > it installs hald way then stoped with the error code 80070020 dont no wat > to > do help plz dariyel wrote: > it installs hald way then stoped with the error code 80070020 dont no wat to > do help plz Is the keyboard not functioning properly ? Please see: How to ask a question h...

Exchange failover + SBS 2003
Hi All! Is there any way for redundecy for Exchange server on SBS 2003. I wanted to have one more server with exchange which automatically takes over if SBS 2003 premium fails so that users doesnt fail any downtime because of SBS 2003 failure they gets redirected to another failover server to which I want to keep at remote location. Please Advice On Wed, 4 Jan 2006 01:14:02 -0800, "Absar" <Absar@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi All! > >Is there any way for redundecy for Exchange server on SBS 2003. > >I wanted to have one more server with exchange ...

mso.dll error and crash in Outlook 2002
Using Outlook 2002, i get repeated crashes of the program with the following error report ModName: mso.dll...can anyone please help with a solution. Regards AAS ...

Error C2143
I'm getting three errors when I try to build a simple class of default data values. I can't find anything wrong. It seems to be happening whenever I have edited some resource in the form wizard. Like deleting a button or an icon. HELLPPPP!!! // DefaultData.h: interface for the DefaultData class. // ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// #if !defined(AFX_DEFAULTDATA_H__7BBB05E0_2E61_11D9_811C_000C41E9C262__INCLUDED_) #define AFX_DEFAULTDATA_H__7BBB05E0_2E61_11D9_811C_000C41E9C262__INCLUDED_ #if _MSC_VER > 1000 #pragma once #endif class DefaultD...

Getting 'Purchase Order Failure' error #2
I am getting the following error when trying to transfer a final-approved purchase request into a PO in Microsoft Business Portal Requisition Management System: Purchase Order Failure One or more business logic errors have occured. Please correct the errors to continue. Message The enum Microsoft.Dynamics.Payables.FreeOnBoard does not contain the value 0. Parameter name: FreeOnBoard Actual value was 0. ************************************** The message "The enum Microsoft..." appears 3 times in the dialogue. I am trying to transfer 4 line items. Has anyone ever gotten these...

Exchange 2003 #19
Can anyone tell me if Exchange 2003 gives the ability to control the general category list from the server level rather than at the client. Outlook categories are still controlled by the client. On Mon, 21 Jun 2004 11:29:24 -0700, "M. Bergquist" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Can anyone tell me if Exchange 2003 gives the ability to >control the general category list from the server level >rather than at the client. ...

Outlook has caused an error in OUTLLIB.DLL
I cannot reply to emails in OutLook 2000 without the following pop up 'Outlook has caused an error in OUTLLIB.DLL' then Outlook 2000 shuts down, I have tried erasing the software then reloading and I have reloaded win ME and still the same problem, I have come across others with same problem and they ended up trashing their PC because their does not seem to be answer for this problem anywhere on the net. I have erased all my contacts Erased all emails and info Reloaded software Reloaded win operating software Contacted techs who have no clue for it Any ideas anyone? Try renam...

exchange directory synchronization will not start
Our exchange server was 5.5 running on NT4.0. NT4.0 crashed and we rebuilded the Exchange 5.5 on windows 2000 successfully. It seems to be working fine and we are sending and receiving email, but I tried to start exchange directory synchronization and it gives me the following error: Could not start the Microsoft exchange directory synchronization service on local computer. The service did not return and error. This could be and internal windows error or and internal service error. Does any one have any ideas why it is giving me this error? Is there a work around? ...

Solved!! .Net Framework 3.5 Error in WinXP
Solved!! .Net Framework 3.5 Error in WinXP the solution is just install this hotfix (its actually a hotfix for .msi installer - but it solves the problem anyhow !!!) ---> WindowsXP-KB942288-v3-x86.exe <--- Windows Installer 4.5 Redistributable which can be found here : http://www.microsoft.com/downloadS/details.aspx?familyid=5A58B56F-60B6-4412-95B9-54D056D6F9F4&displaylang=en#QuickInfoContainer i was experiencing the same trouble trying to update my Windows Xp Pro SP3 (this works for SP2 also as far as i know) which gave me all kinds of errors and didnt allow to ...

Exchange 2007 sp2 BPA
Hello all When I run the BPA againts my 2007 sp2 exchange mailbox server, the BPA is telling me that the mailbox is not configured. "'MailboxRole' is not configured on server 'IRV-EDC-MS05.corp.kbb.com'. Please run setup again." How is this possible? Exchange 2007 sp2 has been running in the environment for nearly a year without issue ...

Rasing Exchange 2000 server to native mode level
In my production environment I have a primary DC which is Windows 2000 server hosting DNS, DHCP and Active Directory, and one Exchange 2000 Standard on a sperate server part of the same forest. I do have one NT 4.0 in the same forest as my Exchange 2000 server. My Development environment Primary DC is on NT 4.0 server and they just have two way trust with Windows 2000 DC. I also have other development domains which are only Windows 2000 servers. My Questions is: Does rasing Exchange 2000 standard server level to native mode raises Windows 2000 servers to native mode? Any help is mu...

Exchange 2003 features depends on Active Directory 2003
Beside RPC over HTTP, which need to upgrade the AD schema to Windows Server 2003, any other features rely on AD 2003 ? Thanks. Check out the whole list here: http://www.microsoft.com/exchange/evaluation/features/win_compare.asp -- Neil Hobson Exchange MVP For Exchange news, links and tips, check: http://www.msexchangeblog.com "Copo" <copo@mail.hongkong.com> wrote in message news:OSWUQoHTEHA.1272@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Beside RPC over HTTP, which need to upgrade the AD schema to Windows Server > 2003, any other features rely on AD 2003 ? > > Thanks. > ...

2003 exchange server
i keep geting an event id error 1362....The soruce is MSExchangeSRS and the category is LDAP Interface... Does anyone know what/how to fix this? hi guys, one of our java application need send report file as attachment to our client.we use exchange 2003 as SMPT server. when I send a file (named file1) uder C driver, such as C:\file1. when client receive it, the file name is changed to C_file1, the content of the file is all right. only the file name is automatically changed. any clue for this problem. there is no problem for Exchange5.5. thanks a lot peter ...

AOL and Microsoft on an exchange question
I hope someone might know the answer to this problem. I have a customer who uses AOL. I use Outlook 2007 and am on an exchange server. My customer has a problem when he forwards me an email from anyone outside of my office. The original email comes to me in the form of an attachment, even tho there were no attachments used. For example, A sends an email to my customer. That email has no attachments. My customer forwards me the email. When I receive the email A's email to my customer is in the form of an attachment. It looks like an envelope. Can we make the forward come to ...

Does Exchange 2003 SP1 apply to SBS 2003?
Wes - Yes, Exchange 2003 SP1 applies to the Exchange 2003 that installs with SBS 2003. You may want to have a look at Susan's blog (http://msmvps.com/bradley/) as there are several "SP1 on SBS heads-up" issues documented there. -- Evan Dodds Microsoft Exchange Support ****** Disclaimer ****** This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Note: Please do not reply to this e-mail address. It is used for newsgroup purposes only. "Wes Tatum" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DA8E60BE-F58A-45B6-A...

Outlook error message 03-10-10
Outlook 2007 error messages sending and receiving mail: (0x8007000E): Out of memory or system resources. Close some windows or programs and try again. Nothing else is open or running. I have restarted, but still cannot send or receive messages in Outlook. Please help! Do a google search on: "0x8007000E" (quotes excluded) - no shortage of results identifying possible causes and solutions that worked for different people. Not a "one size fits all" answer to the problem. One of many starting points: http://office-outlook.com/outlook-forum/index.php/m...

outlook 2003 and Exchange 5.5 (client drops to offline)
I have a number of workstations that are using outlook 2003 without any problem. However I have one workstation that continues to drop to offline mode and cannot send or recieve may. I uncheck the offline mode and then it goes in connected mode for about 10 minutes and then fails again. It then asks for username and password which it rejects, even using administrator. Anyone have any suggestions on how to troubleshoot this one? Thanks Scott Checked the physical connection already? -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Properly back-up and ...

backing up exchange 2003 using arcserve v11
hi all, i know that this may not be directly a problem with exchange but i thought i'd post this anyway for anyone who uses arcserve to backup their exchange. i just installed brightstor arcserve v11 on my windows 2003 server. i'm using this to backup my exchange 2003 enterprise w/sp1 (installed on win 2003-this is a separate server from my backup). i installed the exchange backup agent on my exchange server and the client agent for windows with no problem. i've created the brick level account thru this agent eventhough i will not be using brick level backup. here's...

Exchange 2003 Public Folder NDR Loop on Auto Reply
Problem: A specific public folder is set to collect resumes of employment candidates that respond to job posted in local newspapers. Occasionally, spammers email in to the public folder with a legitimate reply domain.com but a non-existant username@domain.com. Because the server name is legit but the user isn't, the "Thank you for sending your resume." reply bounces off that server and it sends the public folder an NDR. The Public Folder interperates this as another inbound resume and resends the "Thank you", which in turn generates another NDR. This happens up t...

New mail in Outlook / Exchange
I have a newly built Windows 2K server with ISA 2K and Exchange 2K on the same box. First I tried using the Server Publishing Rules - Publish a Server wizard to add the Exchange server to ISA. I could recieve mail but not send. I then used the Publishing - Secure Mail Server wizard which created several IP Packet Filter rules. I can now send and recieve...but the Outlook clients will only register that new mail is there if I do something else that connects to Exchange...like create a new message or open the calendar. Even doing a manual send/recieve doesn't work. Any ideas? On Sun, 24...

Date errors upgrading
I just transfered data from an older version of Microsoft money to the new version that came loaded on my new computer. All my entries for the years 2000-2003 transfered as 1900, 1901, 1902, and 1903. Therefore all deposits, checks, etc. show way out of sequence. Is there any "quick" fix methods to change these dates. I really don't want to waste DAYS literally changing every date for those 4 years of entries. Thanks Cindy What are the old/new versions involved? This seems very odd and has never been reported before--it seems likely that this would have been if it wer...