Exchange Calendar Update Tool #4

I have downloaded the documentation for the utility that updates the affected
calendar items for this DST period of time.  The instructions seem a bit
confusing to me.  Can someone provide a simple explanation on how the tool
works, how to install it, and how to run it with the appropiate command line
options.

I basically want to run it in user list generation mode.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
0
jermaine (71)

In a nutshell:

download, install both tools, but install tzmove.exe first. Use the config
tool to generate the list and list out conflicts. Run the batch files that
is generated and your done. Last step, answer phone calls on why there are
so many new meeting requests flying aroung the org...

"Jermaine" <Jermaine@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have downloaded the documentation for the utility that updates the
>affected
> calendar items for this DST period of time.  The instructions seem a bit
> confusing to me.  Can someone provide a simple explanation on how the tool
> works, how to install it, and how to run it with the appropiate command
> line
> options.
>
> I basically want to run it in user list generation mode.
>
> Any help is greatly appreciated.

0
RealDeal1 (61)