Exchange 5.5 to 2003 Migration Question #3

Hello,

We are currently migrating users to Exchange 2003 from 5.5.  The 5.5 server
is located here and the new 2003 server is located in a different office.
One user (who we have moved already) is trying to access and user's
calendar, but that user is still on 5.5.  They are getting the following
error:

unable to display the folder.  The information store could not be opened

Any ideas on how to make the user on 2003 (running Outlook 2003) connect to
the user's calendar on the 5.5 server?

The user has the "Owner" permission on the 5.5 calendar.

Thanks!

0
kthomas00 (3)

Password Issue with MS Money 2003

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Exchange update problem

pop3 #3
My outlook express hasnt been working since I got my new Dell computer. It says that the "POP3" isnt connected so i cant receive or send e-mail!!! HELP!! How do i fix this problem? I've tried calling Dell and Microsoft and have waited hours on the phone and have not gotten any assistance! Who is your ISP/mail host? Seems like you might want to contact them for support. I presume you can get to the Internet just fine.... rose wrote: > My outlook express hasnt been working since I got my new > Dell computer. It says that the "POP3" isnt connected so > i ca...

Stupid question regarding reports
I am a former Quicken user switching to Money and I have what seems to me a very dumb report question. How do I create a new report? I've looked in the help file and in the online tutorial and users guide and find plenty of references to customizing an existing report but nothing about creating a new one. I realize that it must be there somewhere. Someone please help this dummy (it would be nice if they gave you even a 5 page manual though). Bob Had me guessing for a while also. Just click on "reports" and select which one you want. Don't forget to use "custom...

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Sorting Data #5

Exchange 2k3 imap VS startup

Addressing within Exchange 2003

Outlook 2003

Import from Eudora 6 to Outlook 2003

dates #5
Is there a formula to ad a numeric value to the name of a month. I am running a query in excel (pulling from an external source) and would like to sort as teh table refreshes by month and year. I have code to to do the refresh and the sort, but it sorts in alphabetical order. I was thinking a formula could place a numeric value to the month (1 = Jan, 2 = Feb, etc) and I can sort based on that. Is there an easy formula to do this. Thanks in advance Your easy formula could be: =MATCH(A1,{"Jan","Feb","Mar","Apr","May","Jun"...

DNS Error on Exchange

Office 2003, Outlook (Outlook Today)...

Exchange clusters
Hello Everyone, I am running two exchange2k3 server clusters on win2k3 servers. I am going to install service pack 2 for exchange2k3. Which cluster do I install it on first? The active cluster or the passive cluster? Thank you, Most appreciative, Do you mean you're running one cluster with two nodes? If you were to install on the active node, Exchange will shut down and the passive node will become the active node. So, it's clear that you should install first on the passive node, fail over, then install on the passive node (which was formerly the active node). -- Ed Crow...

Newbie Question: Using Web Services
Hello All. I've been trying to implement Infopath with CRM with no success. I've tried the example, http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnmbscrm1_2/html/mbs_crminfopathcrmintegration.asp, to no avail. I have followed the example to the letter, but find the information about publishing the Web Service to the server to be somewhat lacking. Admittedly, I am not a programmer, and I am continually running into an error in line 54: xmlDoc.LoadXml(objQuery.ExecuteQuery(objBizUser.WhoAmI(), strAllAccountsFetchXML)); Has anyone else ...

Exchange 2007 across account search

Send/Recieve error #3
I had few viruses in my computer that I cleaned up. Ever since, I face send/recieve error in my pop3 email account. I think I deleted a driver or somthing. Any idea? ...

Do I need to migrate/replicate the Schema Public Folders to the ne
I am migrating an Exchange 2000 server to a new Exchange 2003 server hardware. I am following a document online from MSexchange.org and a MS article 307917. The MS article does not mention the need to replicate the Schema or schema-root w/ subfolder microsoft containing folders exchangeV1 and default. The MS exchange article indicates that the default and exchangeV1 folders are replicated automatically which it was not. I am a bit confused on what needs or does not need to be replicated to the new server as far as these folders are concerned. I have been trying this migration on a te...