Exchange 5.5 The following recipient(s) could not be reached:

Ok sorry this is the complete message.

Your message did not reach some or all of the intended
recipients.

To: Leo
Subject: Test
Sent: 4/8/2004 5:17:29 PM

Leo on 4/8/2004 5:17 PM

    The recipient name is not recognized
	The MTS-ID of the original message is:
c=US;a= ;p=MVCHAMBER;l=MVC5-040409001729Z-863
    MSEXCH:IMS:MVCHAMBER:MVCHAMBER:MVC5 3553 (000B09B6)
553 mail rejected due to excessive spam (64.168.156.138)
The Echange Server IP is 64.168.156.139

Any ideas???????????  Help! It is blocking sending to
anyone@expressnets.com

0
leo1 (1)

Generally in such cases you should contact them (using, say, Hotmail
account) and ask why they hate you so much.

Leo wrote:
> Ok sorry this is the complete message.
>
> Your message did not reach some or all of the intended
> recipients.

0
kpalagin1 (1216)

Proper Table(s) Layout
I have created a couple of Dbs which the table structure seemed to simply fall into place, it was just logical in my head. That said, I am working on a new db and for some reason I am doubting myself and wanted a second opinion. The db is basically a contract db to input all the info, and there is a lot of info, for each contract. Where I am 'lost' is the fact that the contracts are broken into categories: clients, components,engineering, warantee... For all of the components (with the exception of clients) there are a number of fields but only 1 entry per contract....

Drop-down list #5

OWA. CA's. and Exchange 2007

Offline Folders #5
I am trying to get an outlook client setup so that it automatically opens offline without prompting the user. Does anyone know if this is possible, if so how to do it. Thanks Phil pearson In the properties of the e-mail account (Tools, Options, Mail Setup, E-mail Accounts, View or Change existing e- mail accounts) if this is an Exchange e-mail account, highlight it and hit Change, then More Settings. Select Manually Control Connection State, then select Work Offline and Use Dialup Networking. This should give you the desired effect. >-----Original Message----- >I am trying ...

Follow up Flags not detailed
when I click on Follow up drop down all I get is Flag Message? I want to see the normal ones. Also I would like to set the quick click to default to Custom Flag. What version of Outlook are you using? You can't set the Quick Click to Custom, but you can script around that a little if you're willing to do so. I have a script in AutoHotKey that I use that when I press Windows Key + ` prompts me for a day/date and when I type it in the script applies that date to a custom flag on the selected item. -- -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, MVP Roland Schorr & Tower http://www....

Moving Exchange #5

request to solve my problem #5

Backing Up Exchange Database

Exchange 2003 IMAP and Postini

BCC view of already sent message(s)
Once I did send a message(s) to BCC recipients...How do I review or see whom I did send the message in my "message sent folder? Select the message in your Sent Items folder. Press Ctrl+F3. --=20 Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/profile/vandermolen "FoxBravoMetroDeltaOscar" = <FoxBravoMetroDeltaOscar@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message = news:C8E184C0-8EDA-4608-A2C6-ED244211A40B@microsoft.com... > Once I did send a message(s) to BCC recipients...How do I review or = see whom=20 > I did sen...

Troubleshooting Exchange
I'm just wanting to write some 'proof of concept' scripts relating to Exchange that would help in troubleshooting any issues. Like the Exchange connections/second, etc. Are there any other qualitative data that can be used in general troubleshooting? Marco ...

Run time error 5 : HQClient

Creating Exchange 2003 organization

Saving #5
Is there a way of speeding up saves in excel or a way to condense the size of a workbook. Jason, This link can help with the size issue... http://www.contextures.on.ca/xlfaqApp.html#Unused Item 2d is the one you want. Regards, Jim Cone San Francisco, USA "Jason Zischke" <JasonZischke@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:18CCEA1F-2479-4ED9-A5F6-21B781D0F403@microsoft.com... > Is there a way of speeding up saves in excel or a way to condense the size of > a workbook. ...

Outlook, Palm Pilot, and Exchange Server
I'm using Outlook with an Exchange Server (2000 Small Business). I installed the software for the Palm Pilot and now it prompts with a dialog box for the user to chose the following when they reply, forward or reply to all on an e-mail message. A Program is trying to access e-mail addresses you have stored in Outlook. Do you want to allow this? If this is unexpected, it may be a virus and you should choose "No". Allow access for (if you check the box) it gives 1, 2, 5 and 10 minutes. If you say no it lets you reply, forward, and reply to all. This is a nuisance more than ...

Migrating Exchange servers
We are in the process of migrating to a new exchange server. The issue we are having is transfering the user's outlook (xp, 2k) address book/contact list to the new server without manually having to log into everyone's computer and pointing their address books to the new server. Is there a way to do this authomatically server-side? You're moving the mailboxes, right? The user's "address book" is the Contacts folder in the mailbox. So, there's nothing extra to move. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for ...

Cartier Men's Santos Galbee XL Automatic Stainless Steel and 18K Gold Watch #W20099C4
Price:$6,725.00 Image: http://bestdeallocator.info/image.php?id=B000SBL73U Best deal: http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B000SBL73U I bought this watch and have been disappointed with its performance. The first piece was defective and the dealer replaced the inside mechanism when nothing else worked. Now I find that even if I wear the watch for whole day and take it off for the night, it stops working by about 9 in morning next day. The dealer has yet to find a solution for this. I bought the watch in India. When I tried to get help from the Paris office of the company, I got shu...

Formula to display nearest following Thursday in mm/dd/yyyy format
Hello, I have been reading and trying different suggestions here to no avail. What I need is a formula to calculate the nearest following thursday, and display it in mm/dd/yyyy format. To be clear, I have a column of varying dates. I need a formula to return the next thursday for each of those dates. To illustrate, say I have 05/22/2010, 05/23/201, 05/24/2010, & 05/26/2010 in cells A1 through A4. In cells B1 through B4, I would like to see 05/27/2010, 05/27/2010, 05/27/2010, & 05/27/2010 representing the following thursday. Thank you for your help! BW T...