Exchange 5.5 and Public Contact Folder

We have a public folder that contains contact items. We'd like to know who
creates each contact in the folder. Is there anyway to see who created an
item in there?

thanks

0
sschmeg (13)

if you change the view on the folder and add the "from" field, you should be
able to see...

"Steve" <sschmeg@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> We have a public folder that contains contact items. We'd like to know who
> creates each contact in the folder. Is there anyway to see who created an
> item in there?
>
> thanks

0
susan7353 (1225)

Merging Duplicate Contacts

Exchange in SBS2003 R2

Outlook Express Deletes Folders
Using Outlook Express. I went do delete an email from my created inbox folder (which then contains a number of sub- folders) by the usual "shift+delete" method and instead of bringing up the confirmation dialog that folder and all its subs just vanished! I have looked in the store folder and all the DBX files are just gone... I've just lost a few thousand emails from over 3 years, any ideas what has happend and maybe how I can get them back? Ask in an Outlook Express forum. This is an Microsoft Office Outlook forum. Outlook Express is family of Internet Explorer and Outlo...

Delegates for SBS2003 Exchange

Offline folder problems #2

Public Folder link to Excel File

Use exchange from a trusted domain

Microsoft Exchange Server

Corrupt "Deleted Items" folder

Contacts Search

2 Domains, 1 Exchange Server

OWA Calendar
Hello, Is it possible to publish a public folder calendar (that users currently make changes to in Outlook) to a web page? Does Exchange have some sort of tools to do this? Users could still make changes through Outlook and we would like to be able to display the calendar on our website. Thoughts? TIA, Jason "Jason King" <jasonk@bham.wednet.edu> wrote in message news:%230ps86yIFHA.2136@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... > Hello, > > Is it possible to publish a public folder calendar (that users currently > make changes to in Outlook) to a web page? Does Exchange have so...

RPC Over HTTP on Single Server