Exchange 5.5 and Outlook 2003

Any PCs that had a previous version of Office that were upgraded work fine,
however I can not get a proifile set up on a new PC with Outlook 2003 and
Exchange 5.5. Any help is greatly appreiocated.

0
mike528 (1)

What problems are you having?

WearsAllHats wrote:
> Any PCs that had a previous version of Office that were upgraded work
> fine, however I can not get a proifile set up on a new PC with
> Outlook 2003 and Exchange 5.5. Any help is greatly appreiocated.

0
lanwench (7567)
3/2/2004 12:17:46 AM
Hello,

I am assuming that the profile creation fails at the CHECKNAME step. What
error do you get?
If Checkname is working, what is failing?

Regards
--
Nagendra Sitharamaiah
MCSE, CCNA, MCT, CISSP

"WearsAllHats" <mike528@wideopenwest.com> wrote in message
> Any PCs that had a previous version of Office that were upgraded work
fine,
> however I can not get a proifile set up on a new PC with Outlook 2003 and
> Exchange 5.5. Any help is greatly appreiocated.

0
nagsi (66)

Outlook Sales

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

Voice connector on Exchange server 2007.

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

cannot open hyper links in outlook

outlook 97 and express email problems