Exchange 2k7 powershell truncates multi-value properties

Greetings,

I'm running the following command:

Get-SendConnector -Identity "Send Connector Name" | ft -autosize -wrap
-property AddressSpaces

We have over 20 domains in this list.  When I run this command it lists
16 of these domains and then just sticks ... at the end.

If I leave out the -wrap switch the output lists only 3 domains.

How can I get this command to list ALL the contents of the AddressSpaces
property?

Thanks
0
sneaky

Try to pipe to format-list instead.

---
Shay Levy
Windows PowerShell MVP
http://blogs.microsoft.co.il/blogs/ScriptFanatic
PowerShell Toolbar: http://tinyurl.com/PSToolbar

sh> Greetings,
sh>
sh> I'm running the following command:
sh>
sh> Get-SendConnector -Identity "Send Connector Name" | ft -autosize
sh> -wrap -property AddressSpaces
sh>
sh> We have over 20 domains in this list.  When I run this command it
sh> lists 16 of these domains and then just sticks ... at the end.
sh>
sh> If I leave out the -wrap switch the output lists only 3 domains.
sh>
sh> How can I get this command to list ALL the contents of the
sh> AddressSpaces property?
sh>
sh> Thanks
sh>

0
Shay
11/23/2009 10:45:50 PM
Same result - I still get a truncated list.  The command I used:

Get-SendConnector -Identity "Send Connector name" | fl -property
AddressSpaces

(I had to drop the wrap & autosize switches)

Shay Levy [MVP] wrote:
> Try to pipe to format-list instead.
>

> ---
> Shay Levy
> Windows PowerShell MVP
> http://blogs.microsoft.co.il/blogs/ScriptFanatic
> PowerShell Toolbar: http://tinyurl.com/PSToolbar
>

> sh> Greetings,
> sh> sh> I'm running the following command:
> sh> sh> Get-SendConnector -Identity "Send Connector Name" | ft -autosize
> sh> -wrap -property AddressSpaces
> sh> sh> We have over 20 domains in this list.  When I run this command it
> sh> lists 16 of these domains and then just sticks ... at the end.
> sh> sh> If I leave out the -wrap switch the output lists only 3 domains.
> sh> sh> How can I get this command to list ALL the contents of the
> sh> AddressSpaces property?
> sh> sh> Thanks
> sh>

0
sneaky
11/24/2009 4:29:31 PM
On Tue, 24 Nov 2009 11:29:31 -0500, sneaky hamster
<sneaky.hamster@not.really.mail> wrote:

>Same result - I still get a truncated list.  The command I used:
>
>Get-SendConnector -Identity "Send Connector name" | fl -property
>AddressSpaces

If all you're after is the address spaces yu could try something like
this:

(Get-SendConnector "Send Connector
name").addressspaces|foreach{$t=$_.type;$a=$_.address;$c=$_.cost;"$t`t$a`t$c"}

The default Powershell formatter for arrays won't list all the values
if there are more than "X" number of them.
---
Rich Matheisen
MCSE+I, Exchange MVP
0
Rich

Exchange 2000 DST Changes

Restoring Exchange 2000 cluster to "standard" Exchange 2000 Enterp
Hi all, At the moment we are creating a "full" test environment built from backup tapes from our live environment. DC's are all up and running. Our 2000 native forest exists out of a top domain and 2 child domains. All DC's are running 2000 SP3 as well as the Exchange servers. Exchange servers are located in the child domains. In one of the child domains which is NL.top.net we have an Exchange cluster, 2 nodes active/active eg. These would be EX01 and EX02 and running EX04 and EX05. Since we unfortunately do not have a SAN in our test site I will not be able to do a DR...

OL2003 (Exchange) and OE6 running in the same PC
We are currently upgrading our OS from W98SE to WinXP. Our VP is using Netscape v4.67 with dial-up to access his personal email from the ISP and Novell Groupwise for his internal corporate email. With the new WinXP, he will be authenticate to Active Directory and using Exchange 2003 (Outlook 2003) for corporate email. (Yep, no more Groupwise!!) I want to move him away from Netscape to OE6 (built-in with XP pro). During my test in the lab, for some reasons I can't have OE6 and OL2003 running at the same time. (I can launch either one but not both at the same time) He wants OE6 as his...

Exchange 2003 OWA #6
Exchange 2003 OWA I would appreciate if someone would be able to help me. When I'm trying to access Exchange 2003 Server via OWA, I'm getting error "The folder can't be displayed. You do not have permission to perform this action" We also running Microsoft ISA Server. Thanks ...

Exchange Connector Wizard error

Exchange 5.5 to 2003 upgrade issue 3

NNTP move to Exchange?
Hi, I'm having a problem with getting a NNTP feed from a INND 2.2.1 server to Exchange 2003; are there any known issues here? Has anyone done this type of migration before? What issues did you encounter? It seems as if Exchange just wants to pull down a few of the groups (of which we have over 100 internal) and even with that, not even pull all of the messages in from those few groups (it usually gets a few hundred messages). I'm using the basic NNTP wizards but everything looks to be configured correctly. Thanks, Dan ...

How do I setup an SMTP gateway / smart host for Exchange 5.5 internet bound mail
My current setup has a Windows NT 4.0 Exchange 5.5 server setting on our company LAN behind a Microsoft ISA Server. The Exchange server's Internet Mail Connector binds to (I assume this is the proper terms) port 25 on the ISA server for inbound and outbound Internet Mail. Our company has finally upgraded to a new Cisco Pix Firewall which we are able to setup a DMZ on. The suggestion by our ISP is to setup an SMTP gateway in the DMZ and have our internal Exchange server send mail to it destined for the Internet. I am aware that most of the work for making the connections from the SMTP ...

Getting font properties
I have a LOGFONT - complete with all desired properties including face name. I use CFont::CreateFontIndirect() to create a font. If the font I have specified is not available on my machine then it uses the nearest available in some appropriate sense. So far so good. But CFont::GetLogfont() just returns me the LOGFONT which I used to create the font, and not the one it actually adopted - in particular as regards face name. Is there an easy way to get the face name of the font it actually used? Dave -- David Webber Author MOZART the music processor for Windows - http://www.mozart.co.uk...

Sum amount if = 2 value's

Outlook won't conect to Exchange
Client: XP pro, Office 2003 Pro Server: Server 2003 I cannot get a client's Outlook to connect to Exchange server--or at least I THINK that's the issue. I have tried everything that I and the sys admin can think of. We've even uninstalled and re-installed the whole of Office. Out of desparation, I tried something that I thought would probably not have any impact, but it worked--temporarily. I deleted the use's mail profile, and the application opened and displayed all the users mail! I thought I was pretty close to being home free, so then I closed Outlook and re-opened...

Exchange Server C Drive No free space
Hi All, Need some advise. The Exchange Server during certain times C Drive will not have free space. I have check that during that period there is a temp file which will increase in size and takes up all the disk space in C. The file will not have any extension (the file name ex. T232C or R408). When this happened, the Exchange MTA service will stop, users will not able to send email. I have rum Spyware scan, Virus Scan, Online Virus scan, all seems to be cleaned). Anyone experience this before? Thanks in Advance for the help. -- Danny Chieng Technical Engineer On Wed, 26 Jul 2006...

Assistance with ESEUTIL ans ISINTEG on Exchange 5.5
Folks, I need to perform some maintenance on a exchange 5.5 server. My users are complaining about speed, etc... First, GOOD BACKUP! Second, Take down all MS Exchange services Third, I want to run "ISINTEG -s EXCHANGE -FIX" correct? This will hopefully fix ant integrity issues. I am told to run it over and over until it comes up clean.. Once the integrity check is clean... Fourth, I run these three: eseutil /d /ds eseutil /d /ispriv eseutil /d /ispub If all goes well... Finally, startup MS Exchange services.. This is my plan. Any suggesstions? Comments? 1) GOOD BA...

Compare each value in a range to each value in another range
I am looking for a macro that will return a comparison of each cell in a range to each cell in another range. example. the first range would have vales of 1,2,3 and the second range would have values of 5,6,7 Thus the macro should return 9 possible comparisons: 1 & 5, 1 & 6, 1 & 7, 2 & 5, 2 & 6, 2 & 7, 3 & 5, 3 & 6, 3 & 7, Can anybody help me with this?? Just hazarding some thoughts here .. Perhaps using formulas would suffice ? Example: Assume 1st range is A1:A3, 2nd range is B1:B3. Then Compare 1st range against 2nd range I...

Required OS for Exchange 2007
I have installed Windows 2003 R2 Enterprise 32 bit x64. When I try to run Exchange 2007, I receive "the image file setup.exe is valid but is for a machine type other than the current machine". Any idea? On Fri, 2 Mar 2007 22:52:43 -0800, "Xeon" <Xeon@donotemailme.com> wrote: >I have installed Windows 2003 R2 Enterprise 32 bit x64. When I try to run >Exchange 2007, I receive "the image file setup.exe is valid but is for a >machine type other than the current machine". Any idea? > So you arent using the 64 bit version of Windows? No...

Forward email from Sendmail to Exchange
Hi all, Has anyone successfully used the LUSER_RELAY feature of Sendmail to forward any unknown users to an Exchange server? I have defined LUSER_RELAY as host.mydomain.com, but when an email gets forwarded the domain portion of the email is stripped off and replaced with the value of USER_RELAY. This causes the email to bounce since the email domain is @mydomain.com not host.mydomain.com. I have tried using the FEATURE(preserve_luser_host), but that did not fix the problem. Is there a way to set up an SMTP connector pointing to host.mydomain.com and have the email deliverd to a users mail...

Exchange server reporting tool
Could someone recommend an exchange server reporting tool other than promodag? I will really appreciate the help. Thanks sl =?Utf-8?B?c2xhd2Fs?= <slawal@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in news:735D2C55-FB0E-44F4-8F6B-274B754A9FBE@microsoft.com: > Could someone recommend an exchange server reporting tool other than > promodag? I will really appreciate the help. Quest messagestats is good stuff. Regards, -- Arlo Clizer FAQ: http://www.exchangefaq.org Archives: http://groups.google.com i second that... -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "Arlo Clizer" <aclizer@online.goo...

invalid use of property message
I am trying to cre4ate a macro that checks the value of a number of sheets to determine if they are already visible and if so it will not close them - With Sheets("Pay Inflation - Biometrics") Sheets ("Statistics") Sheets ("Direct Cost Savings Breakdown") Sheets ("OT Reduction") Sheets ("Nurse OT Reduction") Sheets ("Premium Labor Utilization") Sheets ("Pay inflation - Timestamp") Sheets ("Calculation Error") Sheets ("Le...

Need to show file properties dialog box
Hello I need to show the shell's file properties dialog box. I tried converting old vb6 code into vb.net but it gives me error. Here's my code: Private Structure SHELLEXECUTEINFO Dim cbSize As Long Dim fMask As Long Dim hwnd As Long Dim lpVerb As String Dim lpFile As String Dim lpParameters As String Dim lpDirectory As String Dim nShow As Long Dim hInstApp As Long Dim lpIDList As Long Dim lpClass As String Dim hkeyClass As Long Dim dwHotKey As Long D...

RDNS setting on exchange V5.5
Hi there, We are using exchange V5.5 on a windows 2000 member server. One of our customer can not send email to us but we can send email to them successfully. When he try to telnet our email server's port 25, it will take about 2 minutes for the banner to come out. but our other customer have no problem to send email to us Is there any where setting option in the Echange server V5.5 to specify the Reverse DNS lookup, I suspect our email server have the RDNS setting and it cause the particular customer can not send email to us. thanks, Steve http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx...

Removing last Exchange 5.5 server from Exchange 2K site
I have migrated all my Exchange 5.5 over to Exchange 2K and all has been working fine for about 2 months. I would now like to remove the 5.5 from the site and have tried to follow the instructions in KB-284148. From the EX 2K machine I start the Exchange Admin program and try to access the EX 2K machine itself to view the site and I ge the following error "The list of Microsoft Exchange server computers is not available because no Microsoft Exchange server computer could not be located" I get exactly the same if I try and do it on othe Ex 5.5 machine. This is the first problem I h...