Exchange 2k Server unable to send or receive emails.

Hi,
Error message "Internal error occur while processing mail box store" appears
when try to mount the mailbox store exchange 2000 Server. Hence the server
unable to send or receive any email. The mailbox store is located under
storage group. Would like to know how  to resolve this & what could be the
possible reason for this occurnce.

Thanking u in advance for all your the time & effort.
Mark Magesen

Mark,

What event appears in the Application event log of the Exchange server ?

Paul Ford
Edge IT Ltd

"Mark Magesen" <MarkMagesen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
> Error message "Internal error occur while processing mail box store"
> appears
> when try to mount the mailbox store exchange 2000 Server. Hence the server
> unable to send or receive any email. The mailbox store is located under
> storage group. Would like to know how  to resolve this & what could be the
> possible reason for this occurnce.
>
> Thanking u in advance for all your the time & effort.
> Mark Magesen

0
paulford1 (138)

Runtime Error when closing OUTLOOK 2k

Unable to llaunch FRx
Something on our server hosed FRx between yesterday and today. When users try to launch FRx Report designer from the Start menu, the FRx splash screen flashes for a second then disappears. There is no error message and no entry in the SQL Error logs or the NT event logs. I can open Report Launcher, but only the FW (Fabricam) and FWC (Fabricam Canada) reports show up. This was working fine yesterday. I reran the FRx index scripts but that did not resolve it. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks. -- Jim Maybe the program is corrupted...perhaps a reinstall. But bac...

Recieve Mail Before Sending

Crash on 'Send"

Exchange update problem

Hdtv Receiver Tuner
Channel Master CM-7000 Digital to Analog TV Converter Box Price:$59.95 Image: http://bestdealfinder.us/image.php?id=B000XQTDR2 Best deal: http://bestdealfinder.us/index.php?id=B000XQTDR2 Elgato Systems 10020974 EyeTV Hybrid TV Tuner Stick for Analog, HDTV and FM Radio Reception Price:$149.95 Image: http://bestdealfinder.us/image.php?id=B001QCYHXM Best deal: http://bestdealfinder.us/index.php?id=B001QCYHXM Hauppauge 1192 WinTV HVR-1950 External USB HDTV Tuner/Video Recorder Price:$149.99 Image: http://bestdealfinder.us/image.php?id=B00198MYB0 Best deal: http://bestdealfinder.us/index.php?...

Exchange 2k3 imap VS startup

Addressing within Exchange 2003

How to restore entire server?

hyperlinking email addresses

Outlook 2003

DNS Error on Exchange

Incoming email slow to come in

Exchange clusters
Hello Everyone, I am running two exchange2k3 server clusters on win2k3 servers. I am going to install service pack 2 for exchange2k3. Which cluster do I install it on first? The active cluster or the passive cluster? Thank you, Most appreciative, Do you mean you're running one cluster with two nodes? If you were to install on the active node, Exchange will shut down and the passive node will become the active node. So, it's clear that you should install first on the passive node, fail over, then install on the passive node (which was formerly the active node). -- Ed Crow...

Slow receive via VPN
I'm using Outlook 2000 in Exchange mode via VPN over DSL. Everything works great except when someone sends mail with an attachment. Even a small attachment like a 150k Word doc locks up Outlook for about 45 seconds. If I have Outlook closed and open it to find the same attachment no problem. Only when Outlook is currently open and is receiving it is there a problem. I thought the mail was stored on the server and was only retrieved when requested. Why would it freeze only during receive? After Outlook starts working again I can retrieve the email in a couple of seconds. BTW, I have ...

Exchange 2007 across account search