Exchange 2007 - send email from non default domain

Hi there,

please help me. I have Exchchange 2007 (final-tryout) and 4 accepted
authoritative domain with 4 email address policies (each domain have one of
email address policy). My users has 4 smtp addresses (user@domain1,
user@domain2 ...). Default email address policy (priority 1) is domain1. So
if I'm trying to an send email from user@domain1, everything is ok. But if
I'm trying to send an email  from user@domain2 (or domain3 or domain4) that
outlook said me something like "You are not authorized to send email as this
user". But if I change default email address policy to domain2, everything
works correctly.

I have some mailenabled public folders in my exchange with emails like
info@domain1, info@domain2 and I need to allow users sending emails from
this addresses (it works only with default domain).

Please show me the way anybody.  Thanx David.

0
info9557 (2)

- Exchange Server 2007 is no different from Exchange Server 2003/2000 in
terms of the ability to send from a proxyAddress using Outlook client (in
MAPI mode).
- One alternative is to use another recipient whose default smtp address is
the one you want to send from.
- If using a mailbox-enabled user with multiple proxyAddresses, you could
use 3rd party utilities like IvaSoft's ChooseFrom to send from a
proxyAddress.
- Alternatively, you can use SMTP clients like Outlook Express/Windows Mail.

--
Bharat Suneja
MVP - Exchange

"David Liter�k" <info@davidliterak.cz> wrote in message
> Hi there,
>
> please help me. I have Exchchange 2007 (final-tryout) and 4 accepted
> authoritative domain with 4 email address policies (each domain have one
> of email address policy). My users has 4 smtp addresses (user@domain1,
> user@domain2 ...). Default email address policy (priority 1) is domain1.
> So if I'm trying to an send email from user@domain1, everything is ok. But
> if I'm trying to send an email  from user@domain2 (or domain3 or domain4)
> that outlook said me something like "You are not authorized to send email
> as this user". But if I change default email address policy to domain2,
> everything works correctly.
>
> I have some mailenabled public folders in my exchange with emails like
> info@domain1, info@domain2 and I need to allow users sending emails from
> this addresses (it works only with default domain).
>
> Please show me the way anybody.  Thanx David.

0
bharat3597 (1006)

Voice connector on Exchange server 2007.

Attaching Contacts to new email

Some Emails Cannot be Delivered

From time to time, I will recieve email from friends, family, or business...and when I get the email, I open it up to find nothing but white space. I can't find a common thing between emails. I just know it is very frustrating when I have to ask people to resend the email to me or to a new address. When I look at my mail on the server, it is fine. It is when I open Outlook and it downloads it to my desktop. I get nothing. Any ideas? Cheers.. vg Sorry, wanted to add that I am using OL2003 with WINXP and everything is updated SP wise. I am starting to see some articles on this...

invalid email address