Exchange 2007 junk-mail folder

Hello all

I am running Exhchange 2007 *with no*  EDGE server, i have enabled the anti
spma agents on the HUB server, and it is working, but i was wonering if
Exchange is able to read the contects of the users "safe senders" list and
block senders list, and update itself with this information whithout the use
of an EDGE Server?

Thanks
0
Skip1 (502)

Yes, you can do that with Hub transport server.

--
Nebojsa Seslija

----------------
"skip" <skip@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello all
>
> I am running Exhchange 2007 *with no*  EDGE server, i have enabled the
> anti
> spma agents on the HUB server, and it is working, but i was wonering if
> Exchange is able to read the contects of the users "safe senders" list and
> block senders list, and update itself with this information whithout the
> use
> of an EDGE Server?
>
> Thanks

Voice connector on Exchange server 2007.

projecting the notes pages in PPT 2007

Contacts in Exchange #2

Filters not working in Exchange 2003

outlook 2007 e-mail

Are Exchange 2003 OWA Backups necessary

OE autodelete OLD mail

Test for Windows Classic folders in XP?

Missing Mail Folder
I am using outlook 2003 A subfolder within my main mail folder disappeared from view. Although I can not see the folder, I did an advanced search for mail messages in the missing folder (I know the name and typed it into the search crieteria, it was not available on the dropdown) and Outlook found all of the messages. From the search results window I moved them to a new folder but still have not been able to see the old folder. I am not positive I have all of the mail from this folder. Any suggestions about recoveering the folder? I am interested in the root cause so I can preve...

about Exchange 2003 sp2
Hi, I upgrade my Exchange 2003 to sp2, and find out a message in application event log: Event id: 1004 Source: Application Error Failed application program: inetinfo.exe This message is with blue color, not red. And until now my Exchange service all work, and information store can mount without any problem. But I still worry about maybe something will happen. So can anyone help me what��s happened? Many thanks for your help! Hi David, What is the full text of the event log message? Also, are the IIS Admin, SMTP and World Wide Web Publishing services running? -- Scott ...

Outlook: default new mail location
We seem to have a problem with users that log into a workstation that they have never logged into before. Basically, the default NEW MAIL location is set to a PST local to their c: drive. So, when they open up Outlook to check thier mail. All MAILBOX, INBOX mail slowly dissapears and is moved to the local pst file. Once, we configure the users Outlook profile on that machine and change the default NEW MAIL location to the Exhange/Mailbox/Inbox it works fine. I've heard about PRF files, but I am unfamiliar with configuring them. All I want is for the default NEW MAIL locatio...

installing Exchange 2010 in Exchange 2007 org
hello I currently have exchange 2007 sp2 up and running. One server is running HT+CAS and the other server is a mbx server. I recently setup an exchange 2010 CAS+HT server. After the install completed successfully, I was surprised to see that I couldn't see the 2007 servers using the 2010 management console, and I also couldn't see the 2010 servers using the 2007 management console. Is this normal? I confirmed that all servers are located in the same exchange org Thanks ...

OWA: Cannot send mail / mail goes to draft folder
Hello, I have the same problem how SC. I have an OWA 2003 and if I sent a mail the mail goes every in the draft folder. I can't send it. Please help me! Greetings Christof ...