Exchange 2007 hiding attatchments

Running Exchange 2007 with Outlook 2003 from a outside source inbound
attachements are being hid IE they do not show up under the Subject line, I
can click on forward the message and viola they appear never had a issue
till we upgraded to Exchange 2007 from Exchange 2003.

Ideas? I have googled but came up with nothing

Thanks!

0
marka_2k (7)

Exchange mailbox rights set as noninherited #4
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0115_01C58400.C12F0DC0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Utf-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hello, We have quite strange problem, with mailbox exchange rights inherited, = as well as explicitly set. For example... There are two mailboxes... lets call them "dummy1" and "dummy2"... At the storage group with these mailboxes permissions are applied for = group exchange administrators, which say that the group should not have access = to the mailboxes in the storage group. If I c...

Office Home and Student 2007 Bootstrapper fails during installatio
When I try to run the setup for Office Home and Student 2007, I get an error "Microsoft Setup Bootstrapper has stopped working". Below is the APPCRASH error information... Fault Module Name: StackHash_0a9e Additional Information 1: 0a9e Additional Information 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789 Additional Information 3: 0a9e Additional Information 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789 Occasionally, running setup will yield a different error message: "\HomeStudentr.WW\OSETUP.DLL digital signature does not validate or is not present" ...

tracking exchange rates
Running M2005. While one can set a single currency exchange rate, it does not appear that Money supports exchange rate histories? Is that correct? If my base currency is US $ but I have both US $ and CAD $ assets, it would be nice to know how the change in the USD/CAD rate over the past year has impacted my networth as a function of time. In microsoft.public.money, Dave Programmer wrote: >Running M2005. While one can set a single currency exchange rate, it >does not appear that Money supports exchange rate histories? Is that >correct? Yes. >I my base currency is US $ but I ha...

Windows 7 and Outlook 2007 12-11-09
Aftetr installing Windows 7 everytime I open Oulook 2007 it opens very tiny. I can barely see a sliver of the top bar. "MSBreault" <MSBreault@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:54B40CF5-0102-473A-AB76-CF6CD07B4321@microsoft.com... > Aftetr installing Windows 7 everytime I open Oulook 2007 it opens very > tiny. > I can barely see a sliver of the top bar. Try right-clicking the Outlook icon, choose Properties and see what the Run box is set to in the Shortcut tab. ...

Exchange Internet Identity
Hello, i have an issue/question. i have exchange server 2003 that was installed on localhost.domain and then configured to collect email for internetdomain.com. Now, here it the problem, when email goes out, in the headers i have localhost.domain instead of my real internetdomain.com. That causes problems with some servers that can't obviously resolve localhost.domain. Any pointers or tips how to change Exchange public identity would be great! Thank you much for your input You can change fqdn in SMTP virtual server | properties | Delivery | Advanced. -- Bharat Suneja MCSE, MCT www...

exchange 5.5 test lab
Hello Greetings, I am trying to setup an exchange 5.5 test lab enviroment. I've installed exchange 5.5 and create a few test mailboxes however I would like to create some test e-mails .Is there any tool or resource kit utility that would allow creating test emails perhaps 100 or so for each test mailbox ? TIA Darren On Tue, 19 Dec 2006 21:06:07 -0500, "Darren@community.nospam" <GQ@community.nospam> wrote: >Hello Greetings, >I am trying to setup an exchange 5.5 test lab enviroment. I've installed >exchange 5.5 and create a few test mailboxes however I...

Can Publisher 2007 be standalone or does the user need Office 2007
We currently have Office 2000 on our computers. Recently we purchased Office 2007 Standard. One person needs Publisher 2007. Can the user use Publisher 2007 with Office 2000 or do they need to use Office 2007 to be compatible? Please advise. Publisher 2007 can be used as a standalone application. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "GloriaB" <GloriaB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:73C1D122-8EE1-450B-8F40-130206658A85@microsoft.com... > We currently have Office 2000 on our computers. Recently we purchased Office > 2007 Standard. One person ...

Printing a selection of an email
I suspect this is an old Outlook 2007 , Windows 7 question. Suppose I wish to print a selected portion of an email message in Outlook 2007. In either Outlook Express or Outlook 2003 al I do is open the message, highlight the desired selection, then click File | Print | Selection. But in Outlook 2007, when I select a message, and click File | Print, the Print Selection is not present, or possibly hidden elsewhere. I can either print the entire email, or selected entire pages. So in the new improved Outlook 2007, what=92s the correct procedure to print a desired selection? P...

Outlook 2007 shows line through deleted items
Hi all - Using Outlook 2007 in Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit. I am using two accounts -one is standard POP3 and the other is an IMAP from MS_web access exchange 2003. In the IMAP account. when I delete an email that is under a RULE, the item gets a line through it instead of going away from the inbox. Please advise! Thanks so much! -- Debbie Debbie wrote: > Hi all - > > Using Outlook 2007 in Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit. I am using two accounts > -one is standard POP3 and the other is an IMAP from MS_web access exchange > 2003. > > I...

Exchange tab missing in ADUC
Hi, Recently all the DC W2K have been upgraded to W2K3. Since, the Exchange tab in ADUC are not available anymore but on the Excahnge server which are also DC. A bit disturbing, and I can't find any solution for this. Any input will be welcome. Chris Is Exchange System Manager installed on the DCs? -- Hope that helps, Dan Townsend This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Please do not send email to this address, post a reply to this newsgroup. Use of included script samples are subject to the terms specified at http://www.microsoft.co...

Syncing between Outlook 2007 & Hotmail via Connector problems
Hi....I have been using connector on my main pc for months with no issues...However, i have recently bought a netbook for travelling which uses XP & outlook 2007 with Outlook connector 12.... For some reason some of my hotmail mail folders which contain mail arent transferring properly.....Outlook 2007 creates the folder, and created a blank mail for each mail on the hotmail folder but no subject or text, just a blank mail 326B in size....It isnt all folders only some, and even then its not even every mail in the same folder...some are okay.... Anyone got any thoughts ple...

exchange 2003 , exchange 5.5 information store
Client has an exchange 5.5/nt4 server that has died and won't boot. They have just purchased new server w/ server 2003 and exchange 2003. I can access the files on the old hard drive. Is there any way to load the 5.5 information store in exchange 2003? By files, you mean the priv.edb, etc....? If so, no. You will need to rebuild the 5.5 server. On Tue, 28 Sep 2004 16:15:05 -0700, "Dave" <Dave@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Client has an exchange 5.5/nt4 server that has died and won't boot. They have >just purchased new server w/ server 2003 and exchan...

Exchange 2000 OWA won't display folders
Ok this is my second attempt at posting this. We have an exchange server (windows 2000 advanced server sp4 exchange 2000 sp4) My former boss set this system up. OWA is setup for SSL connections. Here is the problem. When a user, any user, logs into OWA, they are prompted twice for their credentials. If this is their 1st log in to OWA on a machine (using IE 6 or 7) their folders like inbox,sent items, etc can be displayed by hitting the folders button. However any time after that the folders button doesn't work and IE throws up an error that reads: line 1272 char 2 invalid procedure ca...

How can a user retrieve the exchange messages??
Hi everyone: I have exchange 2000 running at the office and a user wants to retireve his intraoffice emails from the exchange server using Outlook express on his home computer.What will be the proper configuration so he can retrieve all his intraoffice emails when he is working from home. He doesn't want to use Outlook Web Access. Thanks to all in advance Denise Configure his Outlook Express at home to 'Leave Copy of Message on Server'. There is a checkbox for this option in the Advanced Settings. -- John Oliver, Jr. MCSE, MCT, CCNA, Exchange MVP Microsoft Certified Part...

Access 2007 linked to Oracle
We have an access front end that was just upgraded to Access 2007 from Access 2003. Some of the table are linked to an Oracle backend and also has local tables, created in the previous versions of Access. None of the tables are displaying a datasheet when an attempt to open them is made and nothing happens when a query is run. Any suggestions as to what to look for to correct this issue will be appreciated. Thank you Carl Carl If you can't open the tables and you can't query against them, how do you know they are there? (do you have a backup?!) -- Regards ...

no exchange tasks in the recovry storage group
helo i have restore my data to the recovery storage group in exchange 2003 SP1 but... when i right-click the mailbox i want to restore in the recovery storage group i see only 'help' no 'exchange task' and i have sp2 and i have installed SP1 again just to be sure stiil dont have the 'exchage tasks' please help ,tnx ! ...

Exchange 2003
In 5.5, when a user besides the primary opened a mailbox, it created an event log entry. In 200, the only way I could get this event was to audit all successful mailbox logons. Now I'm on 2003, and I have the same question. Certain executives want us to be able to tell them who and when has accessed their mailbox. I realize that it is someone who was explicitly given permission, but they still like to know. Is there any way in Exchange 2003 to create an event log entry when a non primary account opens a box? I don't want to create one every time any user opens the box, just some...

Hiding text boxes
Hello everyone, I have a table outputting data, to a query, and then to a report. However, I have outputs on my report that are taking up space and a great deal of them are empty. What I have is are three lines of labels followed each by their respective text box input from the table: Initial Action: Blah blah Implementation: Blah blah Management Action: Blah blah In most cases, the Implementation and the Management action sections are empty, and therefore just write the labels with nothing to follow. Is it possible to have the labels and text boxes go invisible for a cert...

i have office 2007 word, excel, ppt, but have full version 2003
i have just purchased a laptop and added the 2007 home office, it doesn't have all the prof packages but a have a full version of 2003. can i load the outlook, accsess, pub, etc... from 2003 onto this laptop? Outlook 2003 and 2007 cannot coexist, but the rest of Office 2003 & 2007 can. When switching back & forth, there can be a delay as registry entries are changed. That can be avoided in Word--not sure about the other applications. http://word.herbtyson.com/?p=14 More information on installing side by side can be found here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/...

Exchange Server 2003 Failover Solution Help
Hi I have Exchange Server 2003 I need an Failover System Suppose if My Primary fails the Secondary should work Is Clustering is the Only Solution for this...? Is there any other alternative Solutions Is Clustering Possible in Small Business Server...? -- --Sabeer Yes, Clustering is the only solution for failover. It is not possible to have clustering on Small Business Server. Clustering is a feature in Windows Enterprise or Datacenter versions and Small Business Server comes with Windows Standard Edition. -- Dejan Foro MCSE NT4.0, MCSE+I, MCSE 2000, MCSE 2000:Messaging, MCT dej...

Exchange 2000 on windows 2000 SBS
I am getting the following error from my event log. Virtual server1: The specified mail queue directory is not valid. Cannot start the SMTP service. The event ID is 429. I've tried to start the virtual server within exchange system manager but i keep getting the error message to look at the event log due to it generated a message. I keep getting the above error message in my event log. Any help would be appreciated. From inside Exchange System Manager, drill down to the SMTP virtual server and select Properties. Go to the Messages tab, and verify that the folder listed under &q...

microsoft outlook 2007 #3
I recently installed the program. When I turn on the computer the logo on the desktop works fine but after while it stops working and I can't acess the program. It comes back when I reboot. Help Check running processess for multiple outlook.exe processess running. Sounds like it may have failed to close properly. Initially run a Detect/Repair, within OL or use the Office/OL cd to repair. Failure to close properly is often caused by an OL addin, or anti virus app that is intergrated with OL, or a Desktop Search engine "outlook shortcut not wrking" <outlook shortcut not ...

Can I revert to previous layout (i.e. Office 2000) for Word 2007?
Can I roll back to the previous window layour for Word 2007? The current one is horrible and I can't find the tools I need easily, and neither do I want to spend the time looking for them. I don't understand why they felt the need to tinker with this, it wasn't even broken and now it is even worse!!!!! I don't know about rolling back but, In case you decide to stay with 2007 I found this interactive guide very helpful. You point to the old interface (2003) and it shows you where commands are now on the new 2007. "Iain" wrote: > Can I roll ba...

how can I restore deleted object in access 2007
how can I restore deleted object in access 2007 a wrote: > how can I restore deleted object in access 2007 From your backup file that we all you know you have (right?) :-) Without that your only hope is to hire a service that might be able to recover the objects for you and that is only likely if you have done NOTHING else to the file since the deletion. -- Rick Brandt, Microsoft Access MVP Email (as appropriate) to... RBrandt at Hunter dot com ...

how to recover email if missing message when using rule to move from exchange server to 2003 pst
i created a rule to moving all incoming email from exchange server to a specific folder of 2003 pst. And it works fine but only on yesterday it ate up all incoming email & can't find in the specific folder. Right now it works again but how to find out my missing messages as they have already removed from server. TIA BTW, i tried to use Scanpst of Outlook2003 & some other Outlook recovery program but can't find the missing unread messages. Practically, I saw the unread emails were receiving from my server mailbox under my Outlook2003 & seems moving to 2003 .PST. Af...