Exchange 2007 Evaluation version #2

Can I install it on 64 bit platform and run it as production?
0
RG (23)

On Fri, 23 Feb 2007 09:55:13 -0800, RG <RG@discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:

>Can I install it on 64 bit platform and run it as production?

There isn't an evaluation version as such.
You can install Exchange 2007 without a key for 120 days.

0
mark7219 (5666)

Front End Exchange 2003 OWA for a Back end 2000
Hey everybody, At the minute we're in the process of upgrading our 30 odd servers to Windows Server 2003. The Domain Controllers are still running Windows 2000. My question is : Can I install an Exchange 2003 OWA on a Windows Server 2003 to connect to an Exchange 2000 Server in a Windows 2000 Domain (Native Mode) Do I have to upgrade the whole domain first ? What about notions of Front End / Back End ? We would like to do this to benefit from the new OWA (As it's sooooo cool :)) Thanks for your replies, Mike You can use an E2K3 FE to connecto to an E2K BE, but you only get OW...

NESTED IF STATEMENTS #2
Having a little problem in an excel class, hoping someone might be able to help. I'm trying to fill in the discount column on a spreadsheet with the following info. The problem states use a nested form of the IF function to calculate 15% if Amount is greater that $300., 10% if Amount is greater than $100., and 0% if Amount is less than $100. The Amount column is cell D5. Anyone know how to write the formula and explain how to go about it? Any help would be much appreciated. Let's see. This is homework so you should come up with the answer yourself. Did you start by looking in the he...

Multiple PST Files #2

lost menu bar #2
HELP!!! The main menu bar is missing off my excel sheet and I can't seem to find anyone to help me get it back. The menu I am missing is the one that includes - File, Edit, Insert and etc. I have tried...right clicking - customize - toolbars, but I don't seem to have the needed item. Anyone with suggestions - please reply... Thanks. Hi if you right-click on the menu bar you should see an item like 'General'. Check this item -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany JoEllen OSBDC wrote: > HELP!!! The main menu bar is missing off my excel sheet > and I can't s...

Microsoft Money 2007 Deluxe Canadian version?
I have been looking for Microsoft Money 2007 Deluxe Canadian version and I cannot find it. Where can I get one? There isn't one. See http://money.mvps.org/faq/article/422.aspx -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny. I do not respond to any emails that I have not specifically asked for. "masai" <masai_chadi@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:op.tm81u5pvdvcnul@dikutoto.gv.shawcable.net... >I have been looking for Microsoft Money 2007 Deluxe Canadian version and I >ca...

Office 2007 trial is very slow. Is this because it's a trial
I just started using the trial version of Office 2007. It takes forever for it to open on my computer but Office 2003 opens just fine. Is this just because it's a trial or is it naturally slow because of the additional features? It's likely due to the expanded feature set and increased hardware requirement over Office 2003. rtappan wrote: > I just started using the trial version of Office 2007. It takes forever for > it to open on my computer but Office 2003 opens just fine. Is this just > because it's a trial or is it naturally slow because of the ad...

Can't edit print styles in Outlook 2007

Installed Second Exchange 2007SP1
I have ABC domain with two Sites STL and GVL. I had my exchange server 2007SP1 installed in STL. Now GVL installed a Exchange 2007SP1 server. All looks good but I get the following error message from time to time in the EMC on my Server in STL. There is a Firewall between us should there be some ports open for them to communicate. Thanks for your help! -------------------------------------------------------- Microsoft Exchange Error -------------------------------------------------------- The following error(s) were reported while loading topology information: Get-ActiveSync...

Exchange 2003 on a Domain Controller.
Hi All, I have a WinNT/Ex5.5 to AD 2000/03 and Ex2k3 migration to do. The client is a small company with only about 15 users. The are a network solutions company that needs flexibility so SBS is out of the question. My initial thought was to have 2 Win2k domain controllers/file servers and one Win2k3 member server running Ex2k3. They only have 2 Win2k server licenses and 1 Win2k3 server license. The problem is that they want to be able to use RPC over HTTPs. I understand that requires a 2003 Global Catalogue server. So, my plan of the 2000 DCs doesn't work. My question is:...

Office 2007 SP2
Has anyone else lost the little check box which is usually found next to each task in the task list in Outlook today? I'm assuming it's a bug? C. "Carmen Gauvin-O'Donnell" <seegod1@cogeco.ca> wrote in message news:ejYOAzcyJHA.4632@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Has anyone else lost the little check box which is usually found next to > each task in the task list in Outlook today? I'm assuming it's a bug? > Nope - still there... -- Asking a question? Please tell us the version of the application you are asking about, your OS, Service Pack level...

Default Exchange Receive Connector
Hi all, I just installed Exchange 2007. There were two receive connectors already setup during install, I have a question on the "Default Exchange Receive Connector." If I want public mail servers to be able to send mail to my exchange server, do I need to enable "Anonymous Users" on the "Permissions Group Tab" of that connector? Robert Exchange Server 2007: internet email without Edge servers http://exchangepedia.com/blog/2006/07/exchange-server-2007-internet-email.html -- Bharat Suneja MVP - Exchange www.zenprise.com NEW blog location: exchangepedia....

Changing Interface OWA (exchange 2003)

Thread Synchronization #2
Hi, I have a shared resource, say a file which is to be accessed between multiple threads. There are say 20 Read threads and 1 Write thread. When the Write thread is writing into the file, the Read threads should be blocked, and when even 1 read thread reads, the Write thread should be blocked. The Read threads can read simultaneously, but only say 5 at a time. What kind of synchronization mechanism can I use for this? TIA, Sucharit You can create a mutex a adquire it when a read operation start, check it before start any write operation. You will need another mutex ...

using dates Part 2

Send 1 address to 2 mailboxes
I want to create an address and have any mail sent to that address delivered to two separate users' mailboxes. How can I do that. I've tried simply adding the address in the two users' "Email Addresses" tab in the User's properties of ADU&C. But it wouldn't allow me to add the same address to the second user ("This email address already exists in this organization"). I've also tried creating a new user for the address and forwarding the email to the 2 other users (Exchange General tab - Delivery Options button - Forward To field). But ...

Store limit in Exchange
I'm currently researching the migration of my organization's mail system to Exchange and see that the standard edition of Exchange has a data store limit of 16GB. If we were to do a front end, back end setup with two server and the back end server that has the data store were to reach the 16GB limit would adding another back end server resolve this? I read in another post that this would double the space. But doing this the users that are currently create would have to be split up and some moved to the new data store server correct? Also since the Enterprise edition allows m...

Publisher 2000? #2
Is there a place where I can still get version 2000? I've been looking, but all I can find are updates and the 2007 trial. My computer can't run 2007. *If* if can be had, try something like eBay. (I wouldn't buy software that way but that's just my preference.) You may find you have better luck finding a leftover copy of Pub 2003 from some online retailers. (I actually prefer that over 2000.) -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "Jason" <Jason@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in me...

Compare 2 different workbooks with the result in a 3rd
I have two workbooks (2005 Sales, 2004 Sales), which track daily results in half hour intervals. I want to be able to show the increase in 2005 in a 3rd workbooks. The first two workbooks are identically formatted. How can I do this? Many thanks to all in the forum who have helped in the past. If the data is in exactly the same position in the two worksheets you could copy/paste one's data to a new worksheet and then copy the second's, doing an Edit, Paste Special, Subtract on top of the first's data. This is admittedly crude but it is easy to do. -- Jim Rech Excel MVP &q...

SP2 Exchange default disclaimer
Hello: I am currently using free GFI tool to provide a default disclaimer on outgoing SMTP email. I was wondering if SP2 will provide this feature on Standard Exchange 2003 server. Thanks, Cindy I'm running the CTP of Exchange 2003 SP2 and haven't seen that as a feature. "Cindy" <Cindy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A2D2E367-BEB9-49BF-98D3-5C1AE2D08B03@microsoft.com... > Hello: > I am currently using free GFI tool to provide a default disclaimer on > outgoing SMTP email. I was wondering if SP2 will provide this feature on > Standar...