Exchange 2007 Evaluation version #2

Can I install it on 64 bit platform and run it as production?
0
RG (23)

On Fri, 23 Feb 2007 09:55:13 -0800, RG <RG@discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:

>Can I install it on 64 bit platform and run it as production?

There isn't an evaluation version as such.
You can install Exchange 2007 without a key for 120 days.

0
mark7219 (5666)

Outlook 2000 to 2003 #2
Are users are currently all running Outlook 2000, and are doing so through terminal services. They are working online. We're going to update everyone to Outlook 2003 (exchange 2003 also) and want them to all be set to work in cached mode so we can take advantage of the junk email filtering. Is there anyway I can change them all over to cached mode, instead of having to log onto each users profile, and manually making the change in outlook? Thanks ...

How to prevent 2 Note styles from merging?
My documentation includes a "Note" box and a "Tip" box that both derive from a "Note" style. That is, a "Note" has a horizontal line on the top and bottom of the paragraph, as does a "Tip" (a "Note" is supplemental information, whereas a "Tip" is an alternate way of doing the same task). I have many places in my document where a "Tip" immediately follows a "Note," and vice versa. The problem is that I have to separate the two paragraphs with an additional hard return. If I attempt to delet...

clearing a cell #2
I'm very new at using excel and if someone could help me please:) :) how do I keep a formula in a cell example I've put the formula in the cell and go back to it to enter some data and need to clear the data I always seem to clear my formula what do I do????to keep the formula in the cell Thanks gg -- genevieveg ------------------------------------------------------------------------ genevieveg's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=30333 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=499991 Formulas cant work in the cel...

Acc 2007: Me.Undo Not Working
I have form with the following command button: Private Sub cmdCancel_Click() Me.Undo End Sub If I put a break point on this procedure & click the button in on the form, it shows the undo statement being executed, however, the form is still dirty. Any ideas what could be causing this? It has always worked on other forms in the past. Thanks in advance. bh On Tue, 4 Mar 2008 08:16:49 -0500, "bh" <NoSpam@ReplyToGroup.com> wrote: Perhaps you have some other code that makes it dirty again? For example in Form_Current code like Me.SomeControl = SomeValue Put a br...

Subtraction question #2
Subtracting cells C2 thru I2 Example: If C2 had 3436, D2 had 3395, E2 had 3376, then I need the answer in cell J2 to be 60 EVEN IF THE CELLS F2 THRU I2 ARE BLANK. This formula works fine if I have numbers in ALL cells (C2:I2) "=MAX(C2:H2)-I2" but when there are blank cell it doesn't count right. Thanks in advance! Richard If I have understood your question correctly, this formula entered in J2 will do the trick. =MAX(OFFSET(C2,,,,COUNTA(C2:I2)-1))-OFFSET(C2,,COUNTA(C2:I2)-1) You can't have for instance a number in C2, D2 blank and a number in E2. The blanks are suppose...

file attachments #2
Outlook is blocking me from reading word and exel files which were attached to an e mail I received. This happens every time. It appears that it is a security issue but I cannot get to the bottom of this problem. Plerase help!!!! Arthur Volk <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Outlook is blocking me from reading word and exel files > which were attached to an e mail I received. This happens > every time. It appears that it is a security issue but I > cannot get to the bottom of this problem. Plerase help!!!! Google is your friend. This question has been aske...

Exchange low 2
How resolve is the problem in my Exchange server? http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;293650 Tankyou I would install Outlook 2003 so you can look at the Connection Status and see exactly what part of the connection is slow. You can do this if you hold CTRL and right click on the Outlook icon -> Connection Status. -- Hope that helps, Dan Townsend This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Please do not send email to this address, post a reply to this newsgroup. Use of included script samples are subject to the terms speci...

Changing language in office 2007
Hello! I purchased my computer from dell spain and ordered everything in english. I received the computer as ordered but with office in spanish. I have tried to call technical support but all the information they give me is that with the office CD that I received I can change the language to english myself. However they give no information on how. I have tried to change it as per instructions on the microsoft office help section but the menus ar all still in spanish. Can anybody help me explain how I can change the menus in spanish office to english? Is it even possible? To...

Outlook keeps closing #2
I am using Outlook 2000 on Windows 2000 Server and for some reason it keeps closing. I uninstalled and the reinstalled it, and it still keeps closing after 1 minute of opening it. Does anyone have any suggestions??? ...

email as pdf print area excel 2007
I've found a flaw in excel 2007. when I filter a column in excel; I can then set the print area and launch a print preview to see the selected area of data. If I choose to send & email as a pdf instead; the same print area suddenly turns into many pages because the capture ignores my filtered area. Technically speaking; both outputs shoud get you the same data. I cannot replicate this behaviour in 2007 Saveas>PDF gives me only the filtered list. I don't know what to suggest but i don't think it's a bug in Excel. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On F...

SBS 2003 and Exchange restrictions.
Hi list, Is it possible with the SBS included version of Exchange to add a 2nd server with full product Exchange into the same organization / administrative group etc? Cheers Wayne. http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/Migrating-Small-Business-Server-2003-Exchange-Standard-Part1.html Oliver Hiya Oliver, Thanks for the prompt response! Looks like its possible then by adding a 2nd server as long as its licensed out with its own software. My only other question following on from that article (and not strictly exchange) is that it states that the SBS server can be left in place as ...

User Frequency Report #2
Is there a way to get a user frequency report in Exchange 2000? I need to determine what users are not using their email to be disabled. Thanks! In System Manager you can see the last access time of a mailbox. So you could sort by date and then see which ones have not been logged in to for a while. "ATJaguarX" <JPGajewski@msn.com> wrote in message news:uHWCnWRkEHA.2140@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > Is there a way to get a user frequency report in Exchange 2000? I need to > determine what users are not using their email to be disabled. > > Thanks! > > >...

Running both Office 04 and Office 08 #2
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel The Question may of been asked already, but if I want to install Office 08 but keep Office 04. Do I need to buy the complete package again or can I just get the upgrade edition? Cheers, Becky <BeckyA10@officeformac.com> wrote: > The Question may of been asked already, but if I want to install Office > 08 but keep Office 04. Do I need to buy the complete package again or > can I just get the upgrade edition? The upgrade edition should be fine. It simply loioks for a previous install for license validat...

Excel 2003 documents migration to 2007
Hello Excel Mania.... :) I have project to convert a lot of Excel 2003 documents to Excel 2007, including its macro and chart. After I surfed some website which mostly got explanation about changes between thoose version, I hardly find a complete explanation to deal with this problem, I mean the straight bold explanation to convert, not only to analyze the differences. Any advise ?, refference site or application ? Thanks -- Chaos organized believer Hi Eldi If you want to create 2007 files from your xls files and there are a lot of them you can use this http://www.labnol.org/softwa...

Merging Access w/- How do I get different address on 2 prints per
I have created some post cards for my department. One side (one file) has the same information on every card. The second side (second file) has unique information on each card. The post cards are 4.25 x 6, so I am able to post two per page; however, I am getting the same address twice on each page. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!!!! -- - Kristy Land Create two different publications, one for the merge and one for the other side. When you merge, you can only have one card on your screen. Type your card measurements in the page setup. Measure the margins and gaps on your...

How does rules on exchange server works.
Hi I have following scenario, Mailes come to My Exchange Server inbox , I have set some rules on the exchange server which will copy the mail to some different folders if mail comes from a specific mail id. There is an application named Transform Response which polls after some interval and puts messages from my mailbox to the Database. I am just curious to know if there can ba a situation in which messages will be picked up by the Transform Response Server without being Applied the rules which I have set. (This will defeat the purpose of rules which I have set). Please Help me. TIA. Ruc...

WSE 2.0 encoding error
I have a client application ( web service ) write in vs2005 consuming an external web service with WSE 2.0 (x509). The response is in hebrew ( windows-1255 ). In the Trace files I see the hebrew fine, but the response is gibrish. Did any one know how to change the encoding of the response. -- moital Hi Moital, From your description, you have a .NET client application which consume an external webservice (secured through WSE 2.0). You found the client get giberish from server service since it is output hebrew encoding response, correct? Regarding on the problem, I'd like conform so...

VBA Borders in Excel 2007
The code below is designed to put medium outline and thin inside borders on each page of a mulitpage excel worksheet. It used the BeforePrint event to do this. It worked in Excel 2003 but in 2007 on a 2 page worksheet when it calls Sub MixedBorders the bottom medium border gets erased on the first page. What do I need to change? Or is this a bug in 2007? Option Explicit Private Sub Workbook_BeforePrint(Cancel As Boolean) FormatBeforePrint End Sub Public Sub FormatBeforePrint() Dim startRow As Long Dim endRow As Long Dim startColumn As Integer Dim endCo...

Could not open one or more attachments #2
Hi Folk, Went i try to send an email message from outside my network and the end user try to open it, we get the following error. Could not open one or more attachments. We are using Outlook 2003 and is happening with .doc, xls, not sure if i'll happen with other Office application. Thanks outlook does block certain attachments as shown in the link. http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/HA011402971033.aspx does this happen to all users? if only a certain ones have you tried accessing the email from another machine? as .doc and .xls are not blocked by the level 1 security ...

Exchange Server Unavailable
One of the 9 clients on our network (running Win95) is having problems with Outlook 2000 locating our Exchange Server 5.5 (Exchange is loaded onto our Domain controller which is running NT4.0). You must click the Retry button 2-3 times before it will finally connect (about 5 min.). I have tried the following: -Ensuring that DNS is configured correctly -Disabling Wins -Adding Exchange server IP address and host name to the hosts file -Changing the port that the cable is plugged into in the Network Switch -Switching the NIC -Switching out the cabeling with new cabling -Running "Pi...

Exmerge
I'm trying to get Exmerge to transfer users mail from Exchange 5-5 to Exchange 2003. (can I do this a user at a time also?) I installed the latest Exmerge program on the Exchange2003 server. It doesn't connect correctly when trying to connect to the 5.5 server since it uses LDAP? I don't have LDAP on 5.5 server. Anyway to do this without LDAP or if not how to enable on a 5.5 server? If i cant then I guess I will be copying everything via *.pst files by hand. Thanks Ed LDAP is installed by Default in Exchange 5.5. The Exchange 5.5 directory is an x500 directory so LDAP is r...

Exchange Server & DBMS
What kind of DMBS is used by Exchange Server Can Exchange Server operate under the ORACLE or Sybase Exchange Server 2000 & 2003 use the Extensible Storage Engine (ESE)and No you can't choose an alternative. Future versions of Exchange Server (Kodiak) will use Microsoft SQL Server's (Yukon's WfS)Information Store. ESE Info: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN- US;817282 What feature of Oracle or Sybase do you need that ESE doesn't provide? Oracle does have its' own email platform, although I don't know anyone who uses it: http://otn.ora...

Outlook to Exchange 2003 intermittent mail disconnects
her is my config Remote site with a DC acting as a GC (no other roles defined) Remote site connected to headquarters via an ISP supplied ADSL link. ADSL link is using a third party VPN solution to connect back to headquarters AD sites and services from this site to headquartes uses IP as its transport (not RPC) Exchange 2003 native mode server reside at headquarters Problem Occasionly Outlook 2003 clients cannot connect to Exchange server. Sometime this only last several minutes. I have rebooted the VPN switch...still have a problem I have rebooted the VPN master switch ...still problema...

size of large icons in 2007 Ribbon
What is the expected size of the image to be used in the "large" ribbon controls? I searched around but didn't find it in the docs. Thanks! Hi, I believe its, Normal = 16 x 16 Large = 32 x 32 Cheers Andy On 09/02/2010 05:22, E. Alex Davis wrote: > What is the expected size of the image to be used in the "large" ribbon > controls? I searched around but didn't find it in the docs. Thanks! ...

Exchange 2003 Secondary Server Question
Dear all, I am hosting my own DNS and Exchange 2003 within my own premises but would like to know how to configure the server to allow it to retreive email from a secondary backup email server should my own goes down for an extended period of time (eg one or two days). The secondary backup email server that I am evaulating is only capable of ETRN transfer. I would appreciate if someone can help to explain how the ETRN works and how to configure exchange to allow this to happen. Thank you. Regards, Kueh. On Wed, 16 Feb 2005 09:41:31 +0800, "KA Kueh" <kka@ksm.com.my&...