Exchange 2007 Error Updating Free/Busy Information

Here's the Message we're receiving in our event log.
The Messaging environment was moved from Exchange 2000 to 2007.

"Error updating public folder with free/busy information on virtual
machine EXCHSVR. The error number is 0x80040115"

This error looks like it started after the DST Time change.  Any ideas?

0
ccangkaw (3)

Wfica32.exe Error
Hi Has anyone seen a Wfica32.exe error, when working with Great Plains in Citrix environment. I did explore the Citrix web site and noticed that this error is certainly related with Citrix but couldnt get a further lead on how we cant prevent it. Strangely enough there are more than 50 users accessing Great Plains through Citrix and the error occurs only for a single user (as far as I know). This error just shuts down Great Plains abruptly and citrix session hangs as well. Any help / idea will be appreciated. Regards Samit Sounds like a problem with the ICA client on the users PC. Since ...

Address book updating...

XCH Error 3092, OAB replication

Rollup 2 and Office 2007

Before Update on record select