Exchange 2007 Catch-all Mailbox

In Exchange 2003 I had the ability to direct all undeliverable email to a
users mailbox. I have not found out how to do this with 2007, is it even
possible?
0
phishe (1)

CRM 3.0 and office 2007
Hi, when I install CRM lapto client I get error message " Indexing service is not running and setup can not connect to the microsoft CRM server. This might indicate that the server is down" Well, both the service and the server is running. Any idea where the prblem is? Thank you, Hi, you must start the indexing service on the local machine you are installing the client on. Goto to Services in control panel/administrative tools and startup the service. You will see it in the list. BR "Lino767" wrote: > Hi, > > when I install CRM lapto client I get er...

Outlook 2007 #53
Need help! Just installed office Professional Plus 2007 and unable to open Outlook, get error mess: Failed to register a VB Script DLL. Reinstall or run Regsvr32.exe Vbscrpt.dll to self register. The Operation Failed. Dose anyone have a solution to this problem? -- ml ...

3d line charts cause Excel 2007 to crash
This is more of a bug report than a question (I've not been able to find a standard place to report bugs in Office 2007, the Connect site is for developer products such as Visual Studio etc). 3d line charts which work perfectly well on a pc with Excel 2003 cause Excel 2007 to hang when opened on my Vista pc with Excel 2007. I hope this is something which can be fixed when Service Pack 1 is released for Office 2007, as it is a very useful chart feature which we (and our clients) use a lot in one area of our work, and it may prevent our clients from migrating from Office 2003 to Of...

Outlook-2007 IMAP Hangs
Hi, I am wondering if anyone has managed to come up with a solution to Outlook 2007's behaviour with IMAP. I am running it on a laptop, which I put to sleep a few times a day. It seems that when you either start the application or just awake your laptop after a longer time when Outlook has not been checking an IMAP account, it takes it anywhere from 2 to 10 minutes to actually download the IMAP email. This is usually much worse when there are a lot of spam messages (by a lot I mean ~10, not really *that* much) to filter out into the Junk folder. You can either wait for the above...

Exchange 2003 adprep question....Urgent
I currently have a Windows 2000 Server which is a domain controller, and is also running Exchange Server 2003. I'm going to be adding a new Windows 2003 Server (which will also be a domain controller), and will be migrating the existing Exchange Server 2003 to the new server. My question is in the adprep process.... From the research I've done, it appears I should be able to just run the adprep commands on the existing Windows 2000 box, dcpromo the new Windows 2003 Server, install Exchange 2003 on the new server, migrate the mailboxes, and perform the procedure in KB822931 to remove...

Outlook 2007 Freezes Entire Computer
Up until yesterday, everything was working fine. I have Kaspersky IS installed on Windows XP. I already disabled the Kaspersky add-in and every time I open Outlook, it freezes the entire computer. I cannot click on anything, even Task Manager to close out the program. I have to manually shut down the computer. I'm not sure what is going on but I would appreciate any help. Thanks in advance, Tina Tina D wrote on Sun, 11 April 2010 18:26 > Up until yesterday, everything was working fine. I have Kaspersky IS > installed on Windows XP. I already disabled the Kaspersk...

Outlook 2003 and Exchange 2003
I have exchange 2003 working find against an outlook 2002 client. However, I cannot get it working against the outlook 2003 client. I am running Outlook 2003 Beta 2 with the latest refresh. The error I get is it cannot find the Exchange Server. Outlook Web client works fine. The Outlook 2002 client works fine. Any possible hints to look for? Thanks Can you ping the exchange server by name? Have you tried using a Hosts file? Delete and recreate the profile? -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Having searched the archiv...

Access to public folders from exchange system manager
Hi When using Exchange system manager to access and manage our public folders, we get the following message, error c1030af4, http error 502. Clients can access the folders from within outlook 2000, but we have no access via OWA. Does anyone have any ideas Hey, Check the public folder settings in the IIS. It can be a security error. Razza "designled" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9C6DBE83-692D-4242-9923-C48410460DCE@microsoft.com... > Hi, > > When using Exchange system manager to access and manage our public folders, we get the follo...

Excel 2007 Scatter Plot Freak Out!
I am a fairly experience Excel XP and 2003 user and I have a few questions: Why is it when I work with scatter plots in Excel 2007 my dual Xeon CPU computer with 4 GB RAM slows to a crawl? Is this a feature? It's never done that with Excel XP, Excel 2003, or any other application. How does one add chart and axis labels to a scatter plot? Not that I need them, all my end users prefer scatter plots with no axis labels. That way the charts can be interpreted any way they please. Yet another feature? Given a scatter plot with a singe series of 4 data points, how does one add a 2nd...

Exchange 2003 problem after sp1 installation
After the sp1 installation users unable to access recent emails with both OWA and Outlook 2003! Somebody can help me please! Many thanks, Giampiero First, is this Exchange 2003 SP1 or Windows 2003 SP1? Can they access any of their messages? Or only recent (meaning what? the last few weeks? days?). This could be related to your antivirus software. Try stopping your antivirus software temporarily and see if that helps. I have seen E2K3 servers with Symantec Mail Security do this before. -- Jim McBee Web: http://www.somorita.com Blog: http://mostlyexchange.blogspot.com Stuff: htt...

Windows Server 2003 SP1 and Exchange Server 2003 SP2
I am preparing to install both these service packs. I have Dell servers/san, and run an active/passive cluster. I have the Enterprise Ed. of Windows Server 2003. Has anyone had trouble with these service packs in relation to Exchange, clusters, Dell hardware or trouble between the two service packs working with each other. I can call Dell for support on their products, but was especially nervous about the cluster and Exchange. Would you do one server, and then intentionally delay the 2nd to test the water, or is it best to keep clustered Exchange servers in sync. Any advice apprecia...

Recipient address rejected: User unknown in virtual mailbox table?
I'm having issues with sending an email from an outside service to my Exchange server email addresses. When the outside service attempts to send the email it gets the following error returned: Error: 550 : Recipient address rejected: User unknown in virtual mailbox table The outside service believes this is being returned by Exchange. Does this sound familiar to anyone? On Sat, 20 May 2006 06:57:01 -0700, Achilles Heal <AchillesHeal@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I'm having issues with sending an email from an outside service to my >Exchange server email addre...

Where is the graphics selection pointer in excel 2007?
I used to be able to click on the graphics selection tool in office 97 on the left end of the drawing toolbar then click and drag over multiple graphics to select them all. Then I could group them etc. What do i do now? It's to be found in - Insert tab - Illustrations - Shapes - select a shape and insert into w/s and immediately the new drawing tools format tab opens up -- Russell Dawson Excel Student Please hit "Yes" if this post was helpful. "Bruce" wrote: > I used to be able to click on the graphics selection tool in office 97 on the ...

limitation on mailbox size even if it is not checked?
Exchange 5.5 - I have a user with a 2 gig mailbox size - he has no limit set on his mailbox. Today, he received an error: message store has reached maximum size. The server is not having any issues - the store is up and not having issues. I've tried to find out what this error means, but nothing comes up in the knowledge base. SO - is there a size limit on a mailbox in 5.5 ? I didn't think so - but. I also created a new profile as this user and did not get the error message - mailbox opened properly. Could it just be a corrupt profile? Nancy Stevens Nstevens@tycoint.co...

Exchange 2000 problem
More and more people have started using email adress like this: Firstname..Lastname@domain.com and this is an invalid format i exchange 2000.. Any way to work around this with exchange 2000? I dont see any option to alow it. Thank - Cabby3 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Posted via http://www.webservertalk.co ----------------------------------------------------------------------- View this thread: http://www.webservertalk.com/message913884.htm ...

OWA
I have full permissions to other users' mailboxes, and can access them in Outlook, but when I try in OWA I receive the error "You are not authorized to view this page." The way I try to access the another user's mailbox is by appending /[email alias]/inbox. (I've also tried multiple combinations of substituting email alias with user logon name and keeping/dropping "inbox.") This worked at one time, but I haven't tried it in a while. So either some updates I have applied to my server (sbs 2003 premium - running Exhange 2003) or some other configuration ch...

Occasional blank messages in Outlook 2007
I have Norton Internet Security on my laptop with Outlook 2007 and Windows XP. Only on that laptop do I find that every third or every other newer email message suddenly comes up blank when I start outlook. What may be causing this and how can it be fixed? Thanks! -- Craig Salt Lake City A lot of modern Antivirus products will scan your e-mail for you as it's received (and sometimes sent too). On the surface of it this seems like a good idea but in practice it often causes problems with Outlook such as blank messages, missing attachments, stalls and hangs and other ...

User mailbox quota
How to check indiviual user mailbox usage in exchange 2003? For end user, are they able to check how much mailbox space they have used? Em Yeu wrote: > How to check indiviual user mailbox usage in exchange 2003? In Exchange system manager, drill down to "mailboxes". > For end user, are they able to check how much mailbox space they have > used? Yes - if they right click on their top-level folder in their folder list, go to properties, they can click Folder Size. In Outlook, right click mailbox, Properties\Folder Size. Em Yeu wrote: > How to check indiviual user ...

Is it possible to add background sound to an email in Outlook 2007?
Is it possible to add background sound to an email in Outlook 2007? -- Message posted via OfficeKB.com http://www.officekb.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/ms-outlook/201005/1 Outlook can't play active content so while you could embed it (using an HTML editor), it won't play. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: mailto:EMO-NEWSLETTER-S...

2007 Table Linked Charts
I have a dataset with monthly data over several years. I want to chart only the current calendar year's monthly data, and have the chart update automatically as each of the newest month's data is added. One solution is to hide the prior years' monthly data rows in the table which removes them from the chart. This limits other charts that might be linked to the same table where they chart the whole or an earlier date range of the dataset. Linking tables doesn't work since the mirroring tables don't auto update as a new month is entered. Has anyone developed a better sol...

Error messages and disabled 2000 Access dbs when opening them in 2007 Access
Just installed the upgrade from Professional 2000 to Professional 2007. Am not happy with the results - especially Access. I posted the following complaint about Access on the microsoft.public.office.misc and was told I needed to post it in an Access group. Not sure this is the right group. 2007 Access will not open any of my 2000 Access databases without a stream of error messages first and then will not allow me in through the switchboard without enabling it for only **1** session!! Only after working through/closing about 1/2 dozen error messages am I able to get to a "Secur...

Exchange 5.5 <-> Exchange 2000 cannot rebuild ADC
I have two servers, one is Exchange 5.5, one is Exchange 2000. They are normally connected via the ADC. However, occasionally, these servers will lose sync, and the only previous recourse was a reboot, and a rebuilding of the ADC. Required a bit of extra "manpower", but it got the job done. So, we went through and tried it again to fix a problem, and now we cannot get the ADC back up. When I try to set the destination or source for the ADC to place/get information to/from the Exchange 5.5 system, I get the following error: "The Exchange server specified does not meet the...

Changing web hosting company. Any change to Exchange needed?
Sorry for the newbie post. Our IT person left to buy a fast food franchise & we're a bit short on knowledge here for the time being. We are looking to change the company we host our website with. We also run Exchange off our own in-house server (here in the office). Will redirecting our Nameservers to the new hosting company have any effect on our e-mail processing? I guess I'm asking if our website hosting account is in any way linked to our Exchange processing or if there are any setting in Exchange that we need to update. I'm guessing not. This is probably super dum...

Where are tutorials for 2007 Publisher?
Where can I find tutorials on 2007 Publisher, more specifically on the creating a calendar? Publisher 2007 Help and How-to http://officebeta.iponet.net/en-us/publisher/FX100649111033.aspx -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "juddr" <juddr@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D80D5469-F2B9-43D8-AD67-CF9BE5CF6D6E@microsoft.com... > Where can I find tutorials on 2007 Publisher, more specifically on the > creating a calendar? ...

X Y (Scatter) Chart EXCEL 2007
I am plotting times on both X and Y axis. Y axis is fine. Underlying data fills A 1 to C 7 only. Data in column B and C is formatted as Time 13:30:55. Y axis formats correctly as (from top to bottom):- 14:00:00 13:00:00 12:00:00 - and so on down to and including:- 06:00:00 I want exactly the same format on the X axis. To format X axis I take following actions:- - go to Format Axis pop up window - Number tab change this to Time 13:30:55 - Axis Options tab Minimum: Fixed 0.25 - Axis Options tab Maximum: Fixed 0.58333 (As soon as I do this all the ...