Exchange 2007 Beta 2 question

Hi

I have the mailbox, CA, hub and UM on one server. I am trying to create a
new email life cycle policy, but the option to do this cannot be found. I
right click on the mailbox icon in EMC under "organization" but the option is
not listed. The only listed options are. Also the tab in ESM for this is not
there

New address list
New managed custom folder
new managed fodler mailbox policy
new offline address list
0
Skip1 (502)

On Wed, 23 Aug 2006 13:58:02 -0700, skip
<skip@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Hi
>
>I have the mailbox, CA, hub and UM on one server. I am trying to create a
>new email life cycle policy, but the option to do this cannot be found. I
>right click on the mailbox icon in EMC under "organization" but the option is
>not listed. The only listed options are. Also the tab in ESM for this is not
>there
>
>New address list
>New managed custom folder
>new managed fodler mailbox policy
>new offline address list

Under Managed Default Folders tab, there is Manage Content Settings.
under the Org/Mailbox Settings
0
adavid (8731)
8/23/2006 9:45:41 PM
Yes I see that, but there should also be a "email life cylce policy" tab.
What i am trying tio do is create a custom folder that shows up in Outlook
and OWA, and apply a policy to this folder that stores emails droped into the
custom folder for 555 days. I cant seem to get this to work.

"Andy David - MVP" wrote:

> On Wed, 23 Aug 2006 13:58:02 -0700, skip
> <skip@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>
> >Hi
> >
> >I have the mailbox, CA, hub and UM on one server. I am trying to create a
> >new email life cycle policy, but the option to do this cannot be found. I
> >right click on the mailbox icon in EMC under "organization" but the option is
> >not listed. The only listed options are. Also the tab in ESM for this is not
> >there
> >
> >New address list
> >New managed custom folder
> >new managed fodler mailbox policy
> >new offline address list
>

> Under Managed Default Folders tab, there is Manage Content Settings.
> under the Org/Mailbox Settings

0
Skip1 (502)

Word 2010 beta: Cannot save my Normal.dotm file
Using the Word 2010 beta on Win7. I cannot save my Normal.dotm file - at least not usefully. I can open the file, edit it, add macros to it, whatever, and it will save (in the folder directory, the .dotm file will show a change in file size). But when I close Word, or if I open a new document in Word, the Normal.dotm file is reset to the default, losing any changes I've made. I can save and use other .dotm templates; but not the default Normal.dotm template. http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en/category/office2010 -- Susan Ramlet -- please reply to the newsgroup...

Exchange update problem

Stupid question regarding reports
I am a former Quicken user switching to Money and I have what seems to me a very dumb report question. How do I create a new report? I've looked in the help file and in the online tutorial and users guide and find plenty of references to customizing an existing report but nothing about creating a new one. I realize that it must be there somewhere. Someone please help this dummy (it would be nice if they gave you even a 5 page manual though). Bob Had me guessing for a while also. Just click on "reports" and select which one you want. Don't forget to use "custom...

Excel 2007

Rollup 2 and Office 2007

Microsoft POS #2

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Lookup based on criteria in 2 columns

Radar chart in Access 2007 report

Exchange 2k3 imap VS startup

Addressing within Exchange 2003

Grammar check not working

Exchange clusters
Hello Everyone, I am running two exchange2k3 server clusters on win2k3 servers. I am going to install service pack 2 for exchange2k3. Which cluster do I install it on first? The active cluster or the passive cluster? Thank you, Most appreciative, Do you mean you're running one cluster with two nodes? If you were to install on the active node, Exchange will shut down and the passive node will become the active node. So, it's clear that you should install first on the passive node, fail over, then install on the passive node (which was formerly the active node). -- Ed Crow...

matching contents #2

Newbie Question: Using Web Services
Hello All. I've been trying to implement Infopath with CRM with no success. I've tried the example, http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnmbscrm1_2/html/mbs_crminfopathcrmintegration.asp, to no avail. I have followed the example to the letter, but find the information about publishing the Web Service to the server to be somewhat lacking. Admittedly, I am not a programmer, and I am continually running into an error in line 54: xmlDoc.LoadXml(objQuery.ExecuteQuery(objBizUser.WhoAmI(), strAllAccountsFetchXML)); Has anyone else ...

Exchange 2007 across account search

DNS Error on Exchange

Please ignore #2

Question about Cell Borders
I need to be able to set a default cell border style, thickness and color, such that when the Border button on the Format toolbar is clicked, that border will be consistently applied to the selected cells. Is there any way to permanently change the border produced by the toolbar button. Thanks Kevin I don't know of any way to reliably do what you're after. However, a better solution would be to create a new toolbar button and attach a macro that you record (Tools/Macros/Record new macro) applying the border style, thickness and color that you want. In article <C4FC8DC5-C...