Is there a patch I need for Day light savings time and Exchange 2007?

Thanks!
0
D303M (43)

No CDO patch required (no equivalent of KB 926666). However, the Windows
Server 2003 OS will required KB 931836 time zone update and Calendar-items
in 2007-hosted mailboxes created using old DST 2006 rules will need to be
rebased.

--
Bharat Suneja
MVP - Exchange

"D303M" <D303M@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Is there a patch I need for Day light savings time and Exchange 2007?
>

> Thanks!

0
bharatsuneja1 (3146)

Mailbox on Exchange Front-End Server
Can you create a mailbox on an Exchange 2003 Front-End Server? When you make Exchange a FE server, it then assumes all internet protocols are to be proxied to the BE servers. It can't proxy to itself. If you put mailboxes on it, only MAPI connections could reach them. Depending on your deployment, there may be security implications of allowing that. Can you? I think so. Should you? Probably not. William "John Blake" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:19f8501c44d87$e00c6950$a001280a@phx.gbl... > Can you create a mailbox on an Exchange 20...

Configuring Exchange to Use Multiple RCPT TOs for Smart Relay
How do you configure exchange such that a message with multiple recipients is sent to the smart relay as a message with multiple recipients instead of duplicate copies of the message with one recipient each? Thanks, Alan You're talking per-domain, correct? Because Exchange already does this for recipients in the same domain. Baris. -- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "Alan" <msn-exchange@web.morphdog.com> wrote in message news:035d01c3c78f$104e6610$a401280a@phx.gbl... > How do you configure exchange such that a m...

Exchange Extension Error
I'm trying update an email address and an error pops up. Microsoft Active Directory - Exchange Extension A Local Error has occured. Facility: Win32 ID no:8007203b Microsoft Active Directory - Exchange Extension Everything else seems to be working ok. Any ideas? Thanks, Q does this apply? http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;329642 "Quan" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1a2001c4abc4$e8f2ea30$7d02280a@phx.gbl... > I'm trying update an email address and an error pops up. > > Microsoft Active Directory - Exchange...

IE8 uses 95+% of cpu after update to sp3
I just updated to XP sp3 and did updates after that and IE8 is running so slow. I loaded task manager to see what was happening and IE8 was using up to 99%. My system was a slow XP sp2 but did a disk clean and defrag and it was running a lot faster. Apps load and run faster after sp3 but not IE8. Thanks for any suggestions mx5 wrote: > I just updated to XP sp3 and did updates after that and IE8 is > running so slow. I loaded task manager to see what was happening > and IE8 was using up to 99%. > > My system was a slow XP sp2 but did a disk clean and defrag and...

Compatibility Pack for Office 2007
This may be a stupid question, but... We are in the process of migrating from Office 2003 to Office 2007. We had deployed the Compatibility Pack to all our Office 2003 users a year or more ago so they could read documents created outside our company. My question is... Is there any need or value to keep the Compatibility Pack installed after installing Office 2007? Thanks, Tom In article <OP$RtKsmKHA.6096@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl>, Tom K wrote: > This may be a stupid question, but... > > We are in the process of migrating from Office 2003 to Office 200...

Amex/Costco account update not working
Wondering if anyone else is having issues update and Amex/Costco account in 2006 version. It was working on 2004 version but has been broken since the upgrade. Andrew, Downloads from Amex/Costco work fine here. Explain what "issues" are you experiencing? Kevin "Andrew" <justme@nowhere.com> wrote in message news:42efdc69_1@newsfeed.slurp.net... > Wondering if anyone else is having issues update and Amex/Costco account > in 2006 version. It was working on 2004 version but has been broken since > the upgrade. > > Kevin, I had problems wi...

2007 Schema Prep #2
I extended my AD last night for 2007 and have a few questions to verify it was successful: I have a root domain (domain.local) that houses my schema master and a child domain (domain.net) that has Exchange 2003. I ran setup /prepareAD then ran setup /preparedomain: domain.net and both said they completed successfully. However, I was expecting to see the new OU (Microsoft Exchange Security Groups) in my child domain. It is present in my root domain. Is that all correct? In my child domain I now have a new global security group call Exchange Install Domain Servers. Last thing, the D...

FWD: See this corrective update which comes from the Microsoft
--aolkeahgr Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="wbqnfbpivy"; type="multipart/alternative" --wbqnfbpivy Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="lzvglunuqmeli" --lzvglunuqmeli Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable MS Customer this is the latest version of security update, the "November 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which fixes all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install now to maintain the se...

are scripts allowed in exchange 2003?
I used to run a few scripts in exchange 5.5, and now that I'm upgrading to 2003 I can't find how to implement these scripts. How do I keep using my scripts from exchange 5.5 in exchange 2003? Can you give us a bit more information regarding your scripts? Are they VBS accessing WMI information, batch files utilizing resource kit (reskit) utilities, etc. Scripting works with Exchange 2003 and Active Directory...I tinker with VBScripts. I have also used batch scripts to manage Exchange 2000 with the reskit utils. Bob "gigi" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wro...

Updating large pivot source data
Hello, I'm experiencing the following problem with a very simple macro in Excel 2007 to update pivot table data source. That is, my data has more than 74000 rows and I'm trying to update the source data with the following code: Sub Macro1() Dim rng1 As Range Set rng1 = Sheets("Test_sheet").Range("A1:A74000") ActiveSheet.PivotTables("Pivot-taulukko1").ChangePivotCache ActiveWorkbook. _ PivotCaches.Create(SourceType:=xlDatabase, SourceData:=rng1, _ Version:=xlPivotTableVersion12) End Sub The problem is that the code ...

Progress bar doesn't appear when saving
The progress bar doesn't display when saving a large document - even though we have the Status Bar on. We are using 2003 SP2 with the Adobe & LiveMeeting integrations. Even with disabling the integrations and removing macros, we cannot seem to get the progress bar back. any ideas? My support guy says to uninstall/reinstall Office to fix this, but with 67 users, I would rather not. khw ---------------------------------------- Hello? khw ---------------------------------------- "khw" wrote: > The progress bar doesn't display when saving a large document -...

Word problems 2003 and 2007 version
hey everyone both on my main computer and my brothers laptop word isnt working! its so annoying! on my desktop PC i have windows xp and word 2003. after getting a virus which stopped the internet from working i had to do a system restore - which got rid of the virus. but when i click on word it says that "this shortcut only applies to installed products", and when i go to word through program files it says "this product is not installed on this user" - but there is no setup thing i can press - will i need the disc maybe? on my bro's laptop he got the sa...

Exchange 2003 Enterprise and several mailbox stores
Is there any limitation on how many mailbox stores in a administrative group you can create? For now we have 4 mailbox groups and 1 public folder, when trying to create one more Mailbox-group i get this errormsg: This storage group alreday contains maximum number of stores allowed. ID no: c1034a7a I thought that Enterprise edition had no limit. Kind Regards Peter Kulinski You can create up to 4 storage groups, each containing a maximum of 5 stores. Enterprise Edition has a limit of 20 stores. The 'no limit' you've heard about probably applies to the sizes of each of t...

Creat a time book
I'm building a semi automated time book in Access. what i want is to be able to give access a two week period prefferably by specifying the beginning and end dates and have access add an entry to a table i'm going to call the 'Time Book' for each person in a personnell table for each day. the best i have been able to come up with is to pack a Macro with 14 queries, each adds one more day to a specified starting point. one of the problems i'm running into is that some of the shifts run over night and Access doesn't calculate the shift end correctly. I wo...

Exchange rules
Hi Our company uses Exchange5.5 and Outlook 2000 email clients. Does anyone know if it is possible to 'deploy' a standard set of rules to all mailboxes, which will be in addition to those already set up by the users using their rules wizard. eg. create a rule for everyone where when a mail with a certain subject is received, it is flagged up on their mail client Thanks for any help R ...

Exchange server recovery
I am running 2 exchange servers in a Windows 2000 AD domain. My 2nd Exchange server has failed and Dell is sending a replacement server. I know that I can run setup and use the /disasterrecovery switch to reinstall Exchange on this new box. My question is: how do I install the replacement server into the domain with the domain already having a server by that name? In other words Poly_ethylene has failed and when I get its replacement I will be loading server onto this box and putting it back into the domain using the same name. How can I do this? I have a full bakup of C: and sys...

Bank Acct Auto Update without sync to MSN
I would like to have my accts auto update without syncing to the MSN website. I would also like to not use the passport password. When I remove the pasport password and create a local password, I no longer am able to auto update from my bank. Do I have to have the MSN passport and web access to do this? If not, how do I do this? I have Money 2005 Deluxe on an Windows XP Pro system. I am creating a new money file so I can wipe clean and try anything new. thanks!! In microsoft.public.money, fire_317 wrote: >I would like to have my accts auto update without syncing to the MSN we...

Category totals over time...
Good morning... Is there a way within Money 2007 to graph the income or expense in a given category over time? For example, I might want to graph the monthly sums of my Dining Out expense over the past few years. -Ed In microsoft.public.money, Ed Markovich wrote: > >Is there a way within Money 2007 to graph the income or expense in a >given category over time? > >For example, I might want to graph the monthly sums of my Dining Out >expense over the past few years. You could start with the Income and Spending Over Time report. Customize to select just the category you w...

Exchange 2003 OWA #5
I accidentally killed my default website that contained the exchange virtual directories. Can someone tell me how to recreate them? Thanks ...

SpellCheck Will it work on the Access 2007 Runtime?
I have a program that I have compiled. It has the following. Private Sub cmdSpellCheck_Click() Me.Call_Notes.SetFocus RunCommand acCmdSpelling End Sub Is this going to work on a runtime or will I need a full version of Access to use it? You can simulate using the runtime of A2007 quite easily for testing. To do it, change the extension of the file from accdb to accdr. Jeanette Cunningham MS Access MVP -- Melbourne Victoria Australia "Avid Fan" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message news:ulRyIhQ4KHA.4804@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... >I have a program t...

Switching X Y axis in PP 2007
How do make the vertical axis the horizonal one and vice versa? -- etf Does Switch Row/Column on the Chart Tools Design tab do what you want? -- Echo [MS PPT MVP] http://www.echosvoice.com What's new in PPT 2010? http://www.echosvoice.com/2010.htm Fixing PowerPoint Annoyances http://tinyurl.com/36grcd PowerPoint 2007 Complete Makeover Kit http://tinyurl.com/32a7nx "etf" <etf@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:28669E0E-1FF7-47CB-9ED2-1769248A651E@microsoft.com... > How do make the vertical axis the horizonal one and vice versa? > -...

Newbee needs help Combo Box access 2007
I have a access 2000 project that would all me to create a combo box the added the following code , so the values from the combo box would be stored in the current form . also when typing the code below access 2000 would bring up the code string example when typing me.s it would bring up the value "shipper" from the field list is this feature gone or just turned off on my copy Example of code From Access 2000 Private Sub Combo 40_AfterUpdate(cancel As Integer) me.shipper = me.combo40.Column(0) me.Address = me.combo40.Column(1) error This error occurs whe...

Error saving Excel files in a network drive
I have a problem saving Excel files onto a network drive. I get an error saying it was imposible to save the file. It creates a temporary file and then I have to open it and save it as a new document. This issue doesn�t occur saving the file in my hard disk. This happens with "Full control" access to the shared folder... I have Windows XP and Office 2000. Thanks in advance Mateo. Hi Mateo, > I have a problem saving Excel files onto a network drive. I get an error > saying it was imposible to save the file. It creates a temporary file and > then I have to open it and sav...

Excel 2007 text flash (or blink)
This might have been asked before but if so I'm not finding it when I use a google groups search, mainly because of either none or too many answers returned depending on which keywords I use. Is it possible to make the text and/or the background in any individual cells to flash or blink ? In detail what I need to do is have a cell with a solid black background, text which is yellow, but blinking at a slow cadence, 1 sec on 1 sec off in such a way that it looks as if the text in the cell is flashing between off and on like a flashing light. -- Nick hi also have a look...

Outlook Express 2007
Outlook express 2007 1. How do you see the setting for the OUTLOOK EXPRESS 2007 filter settings ? 2. What kind of spam filter will work on outlook express 2007? 3. how do yu add a spam filter for yur ms exchange srv 2003 ? There is no such product as Outlook Express 2007. Do you mean Outlook 2007? Outlook and Outlook Express are two different programs. "mr hamid" <mr.hamid.4c70dh@no.email.invalid> wrote in message news:mr.hamid.4c70dh@no.email.invalid... : : Outlook express 2007 : 1. How do you see the setting for the OUTLOOK EXPRESS 2007 filter : setting...