Is there a patch I need for Day light savings time and Exchange 2007?

Thanks!
0
D303M (43)

No CDO patch required (no equivalent of KB 926666). However, the Windows
Server 2003 OS will required KB 931836 time zone update and Calendar-items
in 2007-hosted mailboxes created using old DST 2006 rules will need to be
rebased.

--
Bharat Suneja
MVP - Exchange

"D303M" <D303M@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Is there a patch I need for Day light savings time and Exchange 2007?
>

> Thanks!

0
bharatsuneja1 (3146)

Exchange 2003 Message size limits not working
Hi, we have 2 Exchange 2003 SP1 Cluster for Mailboxes and 2 Bridgehead Server for SMTP transfer. I have to grow up the maximum message size limit for attachments to 20 MB / 20480 KB. I set the limits described in knowledge base article 322679. In detail : Global setting : send & recive : 50000 kB SMTP Connector setting : 20480 kB SMTP virtual server setting : SMTP bridgehead server : 20480 kB mailbox cluster server : 50000 kB User mailbox setting : unlimited I send a 17 MB pdf file from a user on the mailbox cluster and I get an error: <xxxxxxx #5.2.3 smtp;450 5.2.3 Msg Size ...

Exchange 5.5 DST
what if i..... - manually changed the system time using the 'date/time properties' on my windows 2000 server that hosts exchange 5.5 - made sure my workstations had the correct time (they all have their time synched with our PDC at logon) - but left exchange 5.5 and all outlook clients alone would the only issue be previously scheduled and new appointments/ calender events set to occur between March 11, 2007 to April 1, 2007 being off by an hour? we are moving to AD and exchange 2007 this spring/summer and don't want to pay microsoft a fortune to help us fix this for one DST cyc...

Opera is Audo Updateing on Win98 to 10.52 Here how to fix the error!
Opera is Audo Updateing on Win98 to 10.52 Here how to fix the error! Opera Error Failed to load the Unicode compatibility layer oUnifinsi.dll because. The specified procedure could not be found. The Fix is Right Hand Click on your Opera Icon on Desk Top Click properties Click Find Target In the Opera Folder Click on Opera.exe Then it will do it's update to 10.53 Error initializing Opera: module 10 Click ok Click on Opera.exe one more time. now your Opera 10.53 it up and running on windows 98 ...

Save pictures
Is it possible to save pictures in a Publisher file as a picture file? What version Publisher? You can save as pictures in Publisher 2002 & 03, either by right-clicking, save as picture, or file, save as, scroll down to the image choices. In Publisher 2000 and below it isn't as easy. Group everything you want as a picture, copy and paste into an editing program such as MS Paint. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com http://officebeta.iponet.net/en-us/publisher/FX100649111033.aspx "Mrs. Kasook" <Mrs. K...

Call function after a specified time
Hi: I have a simple DLG application in MFC. I want to call a function after every 30 second. For Example, refresh data after every 30 seconds. How it is possible? in javascript there is function settimeout() , what is equivalent in MFC? Thanks Burhan Khan "Burhan" <burhanskhan@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1192286046.648812.294750@t8g2000prg.googlegroups.com... > Hi: > > I have a simple DLG application in MFC. > I want to call a function after every 30 second. > > For Example, refresh data after every 30 seconds. > > How it is possible? in java...

Returning last number(time) in a row of cells
Need some help with this one please; Row A4 thru J4 A4 B4 C4 D4 E4 F4 G4 H4 I4 J4 12:00 15:00 16:00 I need to return to cell K4 the last number in the above row. I do not know what formula to use. Any help would be greatly appreciated. There are several ways to achieve that, - here are two: http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/9398/nonamegi.png Micky "v1rt8" wrote: > Need some help with this one please; > Row A4 thru J4 > A4 B4 C4 D4 E4 F4 G4 H4 I4 J4 > 12:00 15:00 16:00 > ...

Update 870635 as a separate donwload?
Hi, I know that this update is a part of a cumulative update 892949 but I would really want to try to install it separately to see whether that update rollup changed something in my configuration. Does anyone know where could it be found? Some partner site? Tnx. ...

Vista, Office 2007 and MSCRM
Hi all: So I've recently come across those crazy folks over at SF.com spouting off that MSCRM won't work with Vista, Office 2007. Well please be assured that is untrue, an update to the MSCRM client will be available soon from MS Corp and will run perfectly in Vista and Office 2007. MS Corp - PLEASE get some collateral out there about this! Have a look at my blog for a Vista gadget displaying MSCRM data... John. This message sent from Office 2007 on Windows Vista Ultimate http://mscrmguy.blogspot.com/ The update should be out mid december =====================...

Why is date repeated in brackets in Outlook 2007 Calendar?
in day, week, month, views "Buddie" <Buddie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DF1E0322-20E0-4137-9708-5638D1F472D8@microsoft.com... > in day, week, month, views Do you have alternate calendars enabled? Tools>Options>Calendar Options is where you find that setting. Otherwise, check the Date format(s) in the Windows Time/Date settings. -- Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] Do you have a second calendar index enabled? look in tools, options, calendar options. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.ne...

Exchange Standard 16gb size limit monitoring
I hit the 16gb limit the other day in my Exchange Standard installation. I figured out how to fix the problem (dismount and use ESutil), but I don't want to hit that size limitation again. Is there a free script or tool out there to notify me when the size hits 15gb? Where can I find out the size of the Storage group? "JohnS" <JohnSPAM@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:ud07%23WkjFHA.3300@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... >I hit the 16gb limit the other day in my Exchange Standard installation. I >figured out how to fix the problem (dismount and use ESutil), but ...

saving as a web site
I have an excel worksheet that fits neatly on the screen. I would like to publish this for the intranet site, however when I save it as an HTML document the font & cells increase in size and the page does not fit on the screen. I've reset the used range and saved the file but it does not reduce the font of the text on the HTML page. How can I maintain the original size of the worksheet when publishing to HTML? ....so that it fits on the screen? help? alex ...

save access pivot table view as new table
Hi, 1. Is there a way to save Access's pivot table view as a new table. I'm using access 2003 2. Also is there a way to define the option provided in excel pivot tables "For empty cells, show" in Access Pivot table view OR in the cross-tab qery? For the first option you could use a maketable query. But remember a pivot is dynamic so the next time you could have more or less columns. So if you want to use the outcome you have to run the maketable query with every change made in the underlying data. For point 2 I'd advice you to look for the option to add a 0 for the...

saving information
I have a form and on this form I have a button to open up another form to enter notes. Once I click okay I want it to save to that particular record on the main form. However it doesn't, when I go back to look at the data, nothing is there. I have this logic in my form: DoCmd.OpenForm "frmRMANotes", , , "RMAID = " & Me!RMAID, , acDialog, Me!RMAID I have not had this problem before. I am in fact using SQL tables. So it's possible it could be in my relationships of my tables and if that's the case I'll have to figure that out. But I eliminate one by one ...

Outlook Client Auto Update
Hello everybody, Do you know if it's possible to see the patchid that are already installed with Microsoft.Crm.Tools.ClientPatchConfigurator ? Because i'm trying to remove an old rollup and even when running the patchconfigurator with the xml file that has the delete option and the patchid number, it always appear on a new installed outlook client... Thanks. Jeff. Check the [ClientPatchDetails] table in your MSCRM_CONFIG database, it contains the PatchId. "Jean-François Nivaille" wrote: > Hello everybody, > > Do you know if it's possible to see ...

Restore an un updated file
I have a common problem between my users, and is to update information of Excel that would not be due to update. There is way to recover this information once updated -- W@rio ------------------------------------------------------------------------ W@rio's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=31115 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=507818 ...

ACCESS version migrating from 2003 to 2007
Can some tell me what all measure should we care when migrating from MS Access 2003 to MS ACCESS 2007? Changes to existing tables, queries, forms, reports. Not sure if Version or migration have seperate group to post this? -- Message posted via http://www.accessmonster.com There is some excellent information about A2007 here http://www.allenbrowne.com//Access2007.html I like to create a new database in A2007 and import all the tables, forms etc into the new database. There may be some errors to fix when you first open after converting. Allen's website above tells yo...

Problem with Exchange
Hi, I have an estange problem with the Exchange Server of my company. I have done many tests, but I can't get a solution The environment is a domain, controlled by several WinNT Servers, i.e, one PDC and 5 BDC's. A server member, Windows 2000, is the machine that manages the mail, by means of an Exchange Server 5.5 I have an user that connects to the server from a machine with Windows XP and Office 2003, using Outlook 2003 to get his mail. That user (for example, proldan) has been receiving and sending mail in his mailbox during 10 days, (since he begun to work in the company)...

office 2007 files only open locally
Hey folks - I had a user last month submit a ticket to me that he could not open any Office 2007 documents without first either copying them down from the server and/or emailing them to himself. Trying to fix this I re-imaged his PC but the problem was still present & now others in his department are experiencing the same problems. Here is the open action: When the user double clicks on the file in explorer. The program opens up but the document does not appear. Where the page is suppose to display only the Grey background is shown and the ribbon appears but without the ...

Windows Mobile and Exchange stress
I was just wondering if anyone has any information on the amount of stress having Windows Mobile users puts on an Exchange server in comparison to Blackberry. We are currently using BES 4.0, but we will be moving to Windows Mobile soon. I know in the past we have heard that for every Blackberry user, it is the equivalent of having 3-4 more Exchange users. Anyone know about how they compare? Thanks I dont know any specfics but I cannot imagine its any more resource intensive that someone making a connection using OWA, Outlook, etc. In other words, its less stress than BES users with ...

Allow save copies of message option to be set by account
Hello, I'm using IMAP for the first time, but also have POP3 accounts with no IMAP support in Outlook 2007. I want to save a single copy of my sent messages, after they are actually sent. I can't do this in OL 2007, or at least if I can, without a bunch of rules tinkering and/or negating a benefit of IMAP. I don't like the rules setup, because it sends a copy of my POP3 e-mail to the sent items folder when I hit the send button, not when the e-mail is actually sent. I'd like to have the ability to set the option of saving copies at the account level. Now, either I can...

[ANN] The Entourage Help Blog: Alternative method to use Entourage and Time Machine
Previously, I explained how to "Time Machine" your Identity that could be used by both Tiger and Leopard users. See this alternative method that was suggested by one of the commenters to easily add your Identity to your Time Machine backup without the hourly/daily additions. This is Leopard only. Alternative method to use Entourage and Time Machine (The Entourage Help Blog) <http://blog.entourage.mvps.org/2008/01/alternative_method_to_use_entourage_ and_time_machine.html> -- Diane, Microsoft Mac MVP (MVPs are not Microsoft Employees) Entourage Help Page <http://www.ent...

Earned Value Report in Project 2007
I'm using MS Project 2007, have input all my tasks, costs, set baseline so all my numbers are populating great. I'm using the visual report to generate the earned value over time report (the pivot table and chart). Unfortunately while I am really good at most things Excel, pivot tables is not one of them. Project is populating the table with Quarters 1, 2 and 3. I only need Quarter 1 for my report. Is there a way to hide or delete the other two quarters from the table? Thanks for the help! Teri Hi Teri, I am guessing that you have your "Time Weekly Calendar&q...

Apple mail clients unable to connect to Exchange 2003
Apple mail clients cannot use their POP connection to communicate to Exchange 2003 (OS=2000 server) after applying patches 823980 and 835732 in response to Mytob virus attack. Any ideas? Can you telnet to 110 and do you get the correct headers? Nue "Kevin McLeod" <KevinMcLeod@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:15993353-3D72-4AC1-AB75-7D6C98331A97@microsoft.com... > Apple mail clients cannot use their POP connection to communicate to > Exchange > 2003 (OS=2000 server) after applying patches 823980 and 835732 in response > to > Mytob virus att...

stop Money from updating
Is there any way to have Money (2005) NOT update a selected account? I have gone to Change Account Settings/Custom Updates, however the "Update Transactions" is set to "Every Day" and it can't be changed. Thanks. TomG wrote: > Is there any way to have Money (2005) NOT update a selected account? > > I have gone to Change Account Settings/Custom Updates, however the > "Update > Transactions" is set to "Every Day" and it can't be changed. > > Thanks. Not if you have a passport assigned to the file, I don't think. ...

Department Sales Report for Times of day
I would like to create a report for a departments sales that would reflect the sales for that department hourly for that day. I would also like to be able to see this same report based on a date range (ie: for a month) Is it also possible to have the same above reports for the individual items within the department? Thanks in advance. Hi there, Retail Analytics from Professional Advantage will give you that report and more. Basically, anything that is captured in RMS can be reported on using Retail Analytics. We have the Up Close and Personal (UCAP) program available for RMS clien...