Exchange 2007 across account search

Does Exchange 2007 has an option to search all users mail for keywords?
That all SBS workgroup users can search for messages to/from all other
users.
Is there any advanced indexing system to speed up search results?

Thanks!

0
Ronald

On Tue, 26 Jan 2010 14:22:12 +0200, "Ronald" <2omikk@gmail.com> wrote:

>Does Exchange 2007 has an option to search all users mail for keywords?
>That all SBS workgroup users can search for messages to/from all other
>users.
>Is there any advanced indexing system to speed up search results?
>
>Thanks!

Bunch of ways. The Exchange team blogged this one:
http://msexchangeteam.com/archive/2006/12/18/431934.aspx
If you don't have a subscription to this feed you should have.
0
Mark
1/26/2010 1:07:33 PM
Thanks for your message!
These search option are too technical to work on office clerk level.

For excample - in SBS environment search purpose might be daily business
related, to find all messages with a certain word like "aluminium" in it ...
And of course I forgot to mention, that search should be done from
workstation Outlook. :-)

Is it possible in SBS 2008 environment to make other user mailboxes readable
to other team participiants and searchable for keywords?
As under question is team work there isn't any legality problems.

Thanks!

> On Tue, 26 Jan 2010 14:22:12 +0200, "Ronald" <2omikk@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>Does Exchange 2007 has an option to search all users mail for keywords?
>>That all SBS workgroup users can search for messages to/from all other
>>users.
>>Is there any advanced indexing system to speed up search results?
>>
>>Thanks!
>>
> Bunch of ways. The Exchange team blogged this one:
> http://msexchangeteam.com/archive/2006/12/18/431934.aspx
> If you don't have a subscription to this feed you should have.

0
Ronald

Can a new employee greeting email on account creation be made?
Our executive director wants us to make it so that when we have a new employee, the FIRST email they have is from her. When we create a new account in AD, is there a way for exchange to automagically create a new message for that new employee with out me having to send it? We are using exchange 2k3 and Office 2k3. Any ideas suggestions? nope. definitely not natively. something could be scripted perhaps... "Donavon" <Donavon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D9A3D80C-D5E6-4087-917D-2728A32B3C4A@microsoft.com... > Our executive director wants us to ma...

MS-Exchange Rejecting message
Hi all, I have an AIX server running sendmail and /etc/relay-domains has and entry for the local server. I am trying to send e-mail to MS-Exchange 2000 mail server using mailx program on unix however it comes back with the message saying "Can not relay for receiver@domain.com". I have tested the SMTP mail transfer using "telnet IP 25" with MAIL FROM:, RCPT TO: and DATA from both ends and it works fine. However, if I use the mailx, MS-Exchange rejects the message immediately. On MS-Exchange, the relay is on for anyone. Your help is much appreciated in advance. Thanks, AQ ...

How to insert Header will full text across page
what is the best way to do this? How would you insert a table row in the header so that it flows all the way across the page? I think this can be done; I've forgotten how. I want to repeat the header row and put a Table continuation notation above that. -- Janet A. ...

Transactions not downloaded in Money 2007
I've used 2004 and 2006, so I know what to expect. I just downloaded 2007 and have it configured to sync with both Chase and Discover, and, although it does get the current balances, it fails to download any of the transactions. Since this occurs with both accounts, I assume it must be a configuration issue on my side. Does anyone have any insight as to why I'm seeing this behavior? Thanks, Scott I've resolved this. I had to uninstall Money 2003, Money 2006, and Money 2007, reinstall Money 2007, and delete and recreate the accounts. Finally after all this the synchroni...

2007 lost contacts, folders and sent messages
i installed MS Small business yesterday along with Outllok 2007 i imported address book from outlook 6 i lost some of my contacts in 2007 and in 6 i lost some of my folders in 2007 and in 6 i lost about all of my messages in the sent folder 2007 & 6 What can i do to recover this information i notice that it seems everyone has had problems with this and because i have installed this down the road from the creation of this program - MSN should have given us an early warning - especially to insure we back up "dadspeed" <dadspeed@roadrunner.com> wrote in message news:...

Exchange 2003 standard
Greetings! How can I determine if SP2 is installed on a Exchange 2003 server? On Mon, 10 Apr 2006 12:53:04 -0500, TedN <tdstr@foadspammer.com> wrote: >Greetings! > >How can I determine if SP2 is installed on a Exchange 2003 server? Properties of the server object in ESM or run ExBpa against the server. Open Exchange System Manager, drill down and click on the Servers container. All servers will be listed along with details such as which SP is applied. -- Ben Winzenz Exchange MVP MessageOne Read my blog! http://winzenz.blogspot.com http://feeds.feedburner.com/winzenz (R...

cannot delete account in address
Dear all, I have a mixed exch5.5 and ex2k enviroment, when I deleted mailbox in ex2k the account still can view in exch5.5! Stephen Look at you Recipient CA and make sure deletions are on. Otherwise you can import the csv into the 5.5 Admin from the ADC folder that has the deleted objects. On the server where the ADC is installed, there is a file named Ex55.csv that is created in the Program Files\MSADC\MSADC\Name of Connection Agreement folder. This .csv file contains a list of all the deleted Exchange 2000 mailboxes that were not replicated to the Exchange Server directories. -- Hop...

Custom Error Bars in Excel 2007
When choosing the option to add a custom error bar in Exel 2007 and trying to set the range to a worksheet that does not contain the chart I receive an error in Excel that closes down Excel. The steps I perform are: 1. Click on a bar in my chart 2. Click Layout 3. Click the drop down for error bars 4. Click more error bar options... 5. Choose custom and click specify value. 6. Click to set the range where this is then displayed ={1}. As soon as I change to the worksheet to set the range Excel errors out and shuts down. I have recreated this on more than one machine and the result is t...

Accessing same email account from 2 different account , not loosing messages
I have two XP Profesional users working on same workstation. I need to receive from same POP3 email account ( ex. roger@firm.com ) all messages and all messages to be accessible to both users from their domain account used on that workstation. Each user have his own different domain account on Windows 2000 Server network. So, if one user log on from his account on workstation with Outlook Express he will receive all new emails. Next, the second user will log on on that workstations with his different domain account and he will need to see all messages received by first user and receive...

Access 2007 Run-time Error 2467 when accessing a listbox value on a sub form
I have a database that has been in production on Access 2003 for quite some time and has run without errors. A user's machine was recently upgraded to Access 2007 and now the database throughs a Run-time Error 2467 "The Expression you entered referes to an object that is closed or does not exist" on the following line that references a listbox value on a sub form. If Nz(Me.sfrm_Consultant_Contract_Request.Form.Cmb_Consultant.Value) = "" Then .. .. .. I changed the code to If Nz(Forms! frm_Main.sfrm_Consultant_Contract_Request.Form.Cmb_Consultant.Value) = ""...

Lookup associated to Account
I added a Contacts lookup field on the Accounts form. When I click it to select a Contact, it shows me every contact from all Accounts. I need it to show me the JUST contacts that belong to the Account that I am currently in. Can this be done? You cannot filter the displayed records in CRM. See http://www.stunnware.com/crm2/topic.aspx?id=CustomLookup for a custom solution. -- Michael http://www.stunnware.com/crm2 ---------------------------------------------------------- "DubSport" <jamie.carmichael@cmgl.ca> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:1157726656.055061.140880@p79g20...

MAPI Problem with Exchange 2000 and ARCServe Agent
My ARCServe BrightStore backup software will no longer perform a bricks-level backup (information store backup works fine). The bricks-level backup uses MAPI functions where the information store backup does not. The ARCServe tech support finally determined the problem is with my Exchange 2000 server and not their software. The only change I made to my network recently is I upgraded my Windows 2000 domain to a Windows 2003 domain using domainprep and forestprep because I wanted to upgrade only my domain controllers to Windows 2003. My Exchange 2000 server is sitting on a Windows 2000 Se...

Mail delivery in Exchange 2003
Hi all, here is the problem when I tired to send mail to someone@somewhere.com, I got undeliverable report from my server saying that mail is not delivered to someone@somewhere.com.uk. I asked administrator of somewhere.com, he said that their SMTP gateway did receive a mail from us, but the address was someone@somewhere.com.uk. I used hotmail and yahoo mail to send mail to someone@somewhere.com, both success. I tired to send mail to someperson@somewhere.com, also success. any one have idea on this ???? Many thanks, Alex Hi, May be - there is a forwarding rul...

Exchange backub
Hello, got a quickie: If I setup backup on SBS2003 server marking C, D disks, System state and Microsoft Exchange server (ekspanded through servername\microsoft information store\first information store).... .... can I, on C: disk, unmark C:\Program Files\Exchsrvr so it wouldn't be backuped as file, since I included it in backup above? (this is 28 GB less to backup) Kerempuh wrote: > Hello, > > got a quickie: > > If I setup backup on SBS2003 server marking C, D disks, > System state and Microsoft Exchange server (ekspanded through > serverna...

Exchange 2003 OWA read receipts
I have a Exchange 2003 SP2 Server that the users all connect with OWA. I need to globally set that the all the users are set to Always sends a Response to Read Requests. What is happening is the users reads the emails and nothing is being set because it is set to no response and they just delete the email. That is not what management is wanting they want that acknowledgement to know the users are reading the emails. Any ideas on how to do this Thanks Roger Crawford HTS I don't think its an exchange feature but outlook feature. You may have to use GPO to override outlook setti...

Sharing Office 2007
Hi. I have two laptops at home. I usually use both, but sometimes my wife uses one. I'd like to have Office 2007 installed on both, but cannot justify the expense. Is it legal to have it installed on both with one license? Thanks. Yes. The retail version is normally licensed for two systems; H&S for 3 systems; VLK on ## numbers of systems while hackers version is licensed to be used on infinite number of systems. A Microsoft Pig (or its sympathizers) will tell you that an OEM version cannot be installed on any systems other than it came with but I buy OEM versions and I ...

[BUG]:Visio 2003, 2007
Hi, there. Create text block. Set underline of text. Change Drawing Scale to 10:1. Thickness of underline is increase. Digitall. ...

Exchange 2000, Outlook 2007, Public Folder Missing
Hi guys, need some help. We run a single Exchange 2000 server with Outlook 2000 clients and public folders work fine. Using a user account with Public Folders verified working in Outlook 2000, the Public Folders dont appear to be available within Outlook 2007. Is there any steps required to get access to public folders on an exchange 2000 server using outlook 2007? Thanks, Anthony are you looking on the folder list? ctrl+6 to bring it up. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/begin...

Exchange Backup Question
Exchange 2003 SP1, Server 2003 SP1: If I use NTBackup to backup my Exchange Server, and the databases are kept on D: instead of the system partition C:. When creating a backup job I only need to back up the C Drive and scroll all the way to the bottom to back up System State and then Microsoft Exchange Information Store. I do not need to back up D: right,becvause it is automatically backed up with the Information Store. Am I right? Backing up D: also be causing a redundant backup right? Also, if what I stated is the case and I ever had to restore the databasees would it preserve the pa...

Lost Exchange Connectivity
I had a Domain Controller fail in our domain. This controller was the one handling the Recipient Update Service (Enterprise Configuration) in Exchange 2000. I can no longer create a user in Active Directory and have the Mailbox show in Exchange. How do I get the remaining domain controller that is being used for validation to handle the mailbox update to Exchange until I can restore the other DC? "Timothy" <Timothy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I had a Domain Controller fail in our domain. This controller was the one >handling the Recipient Update Service (En...

searching for attachments
I am an exchange admin. i want to know if there is a way that i can search all the emails in my company that have attachments. also can i set up a rule in exchange that would delete any email that has an attachment after 3 months? thanks. On Fri, 23 Jun 2006 07:41:01 -0700, nathan <nathan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I am an exchange admin. i want to know if there is a way that i can search >all the emails in my company that have attachments. also can i set up a rule >in exchange that would delete any email that has an attachment after 3 >months? thanks. You ar...

Form for searching database?
Hi, I have a large list of resources that has been categorized by topic, audience, type, language and availability. I would like to know if it is possible to create a form where a person can enter what they are looking for (e.g., specificy the topic, language and availability) and somehow have Access return a report of what resources match the desired criteria. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks, Julie If you just want to choose *one* field to filter on, and narrow it down as you go, see: Find as you type - Filter forms with each keystroke at: http://allenbrowne.com/AppFind...

Exchange 5,5
System Attendant service is not available. Please help me, what i must do What is the error in the Event Viewer? -- Regards, Hank Arnold <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:457f01c3b1e1$caa429a0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > System Attendant service is not available. > Please help me, what i must do Hi, In Event Viewer no errors, and when I change or modify Microsof Internet Mail system shows : The MSExchangeSA service is not available. ID no C1031668, and i check all steps in knowledge in page 171049 - XDAM Error Msg. Trying to Modify E-mail Addres...

Multiply Exchange Accounts
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Can Office:Mac 2008 Can Entourage handle 2 different exchange accounts at the same time? These was possible with Entourage in Office 2004 Home and Student version. gemcconnell@officeformac.com wrote: > Can Office:Mac 2008 Can Entourage handle 2 different exchange > accounts at the same time? These was possible with Entourage in > Office 2004 Home and Student version. Entourage in both the standard version of Office 2008 and Office 2008 Special media Edition supports multiple Exchange accounts. Entourage in ...

IE 7 and Money 2007
Now that IE 7 is general release, has anyone heard if the Money group recommends and supports that combination? Word is that MS will soon make IE 7 a security update. Anyone tried IE 7 general release with Money 2007 yet? Does it seem to work ok? Bruce. In microsoft.public.money, Bruce Chastain wrote: >Now that IE 7 is general release, has anyone heard if the Money group >recommends and supports that combination? > >Word is that MS will soon make IE 7 a security update. > >Anyone tried IE 7 general release with Money 2007 yet? Does it seem to work >ok? You mi...