exchange 2003...service pack 3?

Now that Exchange 2007 is available, is it unlikely that there will be
a Service Pack 3 for Exchange 2003?  Will SP2 likely be the last large
update for Exchange 2003?

Drew
0
drew1967 (11)

Drew <drew@drew.com> wrote:

>Now that Exchange 2007 is available, is it unlikely that there will be
>a Service Pack 3 for Exchange 2003?

Best guess? I doubt there'll be another SP for E2K3. But that's just
me opining, not MS giving an answer.

>Will SP2 likely be the last large
>update for Exchange 2003?

To get a definitive answer you'd have to ask MS that question, and I
don't think you'll get an answer to a question asked in a newsgroup
from anyone authoritative.

--
Rich Matheisen
MCSE+I, Exchange MVP

> Drew <drew@drew.com> wrote:
>
>>Now that Exchange 2007 is available, is it unlikely that there will be
>>a Service Pack 3 for Exchange 2003?
>
> Best guess? I doubt there'll be another SP for E2K3. But that's just
> me opining, not MS giving an answer.
>
>>Will SP2 likely be the last large
>>update for Exchange 2003?
>
> To get a definitive answer you'd have to ask MS that question, and I
> don't think you'll get an answer to a question asked in a newsgroup
> from anyone authoritative.
>
> --
> Rich Matheisen
> MCSE+I, Exchange MVP
> Or to these, either: mailto:h.pott@pinkroccade.com
> mailto:melvin.mcphucknuckle@getronics.com
> mailto:melvin.mcphucknuckle@pinkroccade.com

0
curspice6401 (3487)

CRM 3.0 Implementation

Outlook 2003 News

Exchange in SBS2003 R2

Try on this corrective pack which comes from MS Corporation
--wwghhbfskbmt Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="fbyocjnfvju"; type="multipart/alternative" --fbyocjnfvju Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="jwkjbcazerti" --jwkjbcazerti Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Customer this is the latest version of security update, the "October 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which resolves all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express. Install now to maintain the security of your computer from these vul...

Outlook 2003 #79

Help Required

Canadian Mergers 2003

Outlook 2003 with XP SP2

Filters in Excel 2003

CRM 3.0 Login Problems

Showing 3:54PM instead of 3:54:03PM

Hyperlink problem #3

Outlook 2007 Calendar -> Outlook 2003

PDA-Outlook 2003

Rounding Numbers #3

Outlook Client #3

Merge code issues with Publisher 2003

crm 3.0 error 03-01-06

SetWindowsHookEx #3
Hi there. Could someone explane to me what is the purpose of dwThreadId, the last member of SetWindowsHookEx function? I've expected that this is a thread id with which hooks is associated. That means that hook is getting only messages produced by this particular thread. But it looks like I'm getting system wide messages anyway. so could somone make it clear for me? In fact I need to process a mesages of only one window. I know the thread id of that window. But! this thread is not in my process! And I don't want a real system wide hook because it slows down the box. Ok, I think ...