Exchange 2003, Windows Server 2003, Data Centre Environment

Interesting title to a somewhat uninteresting post.
I've just signed up for this, using the Windows Live Mila desktop beta, and
just want to test things are working ok!

Hello!

0
adam6259 (3)

Adam Laslett wrote:
> Interesting title to a somewhat uninteresting post.
> I've just signed up for this, using the Windows Live Mila desktop beta,
> and just want to test things are working ok!
>
> Hello!

SOB.
0
kpalagin (1838)

Steps in Exchange 2000 to change domain name?
We have an existing domain name (company.com). We have decided to change our name to newcompany.com. Right now the users are user@company.com and we want it to be user@newcompany.com. What do I need to do to change that in Exchange? I have made the necessary DNS changes (or so I believe). Thank you!!! Douglas Just add newcompany.com to your recipient policy & make it the default...best not to remove your existing company.com addresses as it may help during the transition to let users receive mail for both addresses. See http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/MF010.html for help. ; ...

Voice connector on Exchange server 2007.

Reporting from Project Server

Reading SQL Server Extended Properties

Using Relative path for XML data file?

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Pulling data from separate tabs

data sort

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

Filters not working in Exchange 2003

Contacts in Exchange #2

will CRM load on a 2003 server?

Are Exchange 2003 OWA Backups necessary

Terminal Server and GP Settings
Not being a Windows Terminal Server expert by any definition, I have a question for somebody who is. When wanting to have a user profile to store individual dex.ini files, my understanding is that each user would have his own Windows folder under their user folder. Additionally, if you typed SET at a command prompt, the settings for WINDIR would point to that user-specific Windows folder. Is this thinking correct? -- Charles Allen, MVP I think you also have to make certain that the dex.ini does NOT exist in the program install location for GP or it will still look to that. Dwight...

SBS 2003 RWW & Windows 7 64 bit

predict future data

Help with importing data