Exchange 2003 Reporting #2

Hi. Does anyone know if it's possible to pull / run some sort of report in
Exchange 2003 that can tell me if someone is a delegate of someone else's
inbox, etc?

I really need to clean this up.

Thank You.
Any help is greatly appreciated!
0
CraigR1 (2)

http://hellomate.typepad.com/exchange/2004/09/listing_which_e.html

Right there should be what you are looking for.

"CraigR" wrote:

> Hi. Does anyone know if it's possible to pull / run some sort of report in
> Exchange 2003 that can tell me if someone is a delegate of someone else's
> inbox, etc?
>
> I really need to clean this up.
>
> Thank You.
> Any help is greatly appreciated!
0
Vicnice (145)
5/4/2006 1:46:02 AM
Is there any other way to handle this issue?

"Vicnice" wrote:

> http://hellomate.typepad.com/exchange/2004/09/listing_which_e.html
>
> Right there should be what you are looking for.
>
> "CraigR" wrote:
>
> > Hi. Does anyone know if it's possible to pull / run some sort of report in
> > Exchange 2003 that can tell me if someone is a delegate of someone else's
> > inbox, etc?
> >
> > I really need to clean this up.
> >
> > Thank You.
> > Any help is greatly appreciated!
0
CraigR1 (2)

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Linking files 2 ways

More Columns #2

Reporting from Project Server

Voice connector on Exchange server 2007.

will CRM load on a 2003 server?

Filters not working in Exchange 2003

Contacts in Exchange #2

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

Offline Synchronization Problem #2

Goal Seek #2

Increment A2 from A1 and A2 Sum #2

SBS 2003 RWW & Windows 7 64 bit

Are Exchange 2003 OWA Backups necessary

COUNTIF MULTIPLE CRITERIA #2
To count if Col A=aa and Col B=bb and Col C=cc. Must meet all situation. Thanks will A Try this: =SUMPRODUCT(--(A1:A10="aa"),--(B1:B10="bb"),--(C1:C10="cc")) Adjust range references to suit your situation Does that help? *********** Regards, Ron "will A" wrote: > To count if Col A=aa and Col B=bb and Col C=cc. Must meet all situation. > Thanks > will A =SUMPRODUCT(--(A1:A1000="aa"),--(B1:B1000="bb"),--(C1:c1000="cc")) SUMPRODUCT does not work on a complete column, just a defined range, and all ranges must b...