exchange 2003 public folder sync, which one is updated

If I have public folders replicateing between 2 exchange 2003 systems and
someone makes a change, which one is updated?
0
Trey (44)

The one they are connected to is the one that is updated.  Users are
connected to the one referred to in the properties of the Mailbox Store that
houses their mailbox.

"Trey" <Trey@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> If I have public folders replicateing between 2 exchange 2003 systems and
> someone makes a change, which one is updated?

0
wayne9047 (82)

Need some advanced help on this one!
Hi guys, I found a sample Access program that takes data from its database to generate an EDI EDIFACT ORDERS file (OrdersS93a.edi). Here is the code: Private Sub Command0_Click() Dim oEdiDoc As Fredi.ediDocument Dim oSchema As Fredi.ediSchema Dim oInterchange As Fredi.ediInterchange Dim oGroup As Fredi.ediGroup Dim oTransactionset As Fredi.ediTransactionSet Dim oSegment As Fredi.ediDataSegment Dim oConn As ADODB.Connection Dim oRsInterchange As ADODB.Recordset Dim oRsGroup As ADODB.Recordset Dim oRsTransactionSet As ADODB.Reco...

Voice connector on Exchange server 2007.

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

AD Sync problem

will CRM load on a 2003 server?

Filters not working in Exchange 2003

Contacts in Exchange #2

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

microsoft.public.access.conversion

SBS 2003 RWW & Windows 7 64 bit

Security Updates-Uninstall
I was wondering if anyone knows how to backdown security updates? We ran the latest security updates for our servers and now most of our applications won't run properly. Has anyone had this experience before? Can we back these down? Cheers. Control Panel -> Add remove programs ??? "Geoff" wrote: > I was wondering if anyone knows how to backdown security > updates? We ran the latest security updates for our > servers and now most of our applications won't run > properly. Has anyone had this experience before? Can we > back these down? > ...