Exchange 2003 Page File - Best Practices?

I am trying to find the best practices for setting up page files on
Exchange 2003.

I have read things like memory x 1.5 or memory x 2 or even higher.  I
have read about putting the pagefiles in multiple directories on the
same physical drive (there is a technet article on this) - but nothing
that pulls it all together.

Like a mailbox server with 4 gB ram.   Mirrored C: (OS) Mirrored D:
(logs) RAID E: (data) - where would I put the page fiels, and how many
woudl I create?   Do we ever let the system manage the page file?

Would the same thing happen on a bridgehead or public folder server?
How about a front-end?

Perhaps where not to put it is also a place to start....  and is it
safe to not have one at all on the OS partition?

Any thoughts would be appreciated...  thanks!
0
getcha (11)

Steps in Exchange 2000 to change domain name?
We have an existing domain name (company.com). We have decided to change our name to newcompany.com. Right now the users are user@company.com and we want it to be user@newcompany.com. What do I need to do to change that in Exchange? I have made the necessary DNS changes (or so I believe). Thank you!!! Douglas Just add newcompany.com to your recipient policy & make it the default...best not to remove your existing company.com addresses as it may help during the transition to let users receive mail for both addresses. See http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/MF010.html for help. ; ...

Voice connector on Exchange server 2007.

Problem automating page in IE 8
Hi, I am using the following code to open a page to sign in to MyMsn and it does not work in the same way as other secure sites do. I don't know if Microsoft does something different(big grin here), but the code, which I believe I got from Karl Peterson, shows 22 objects on the document, but does not print anything for the obj type, obj name or obj value. Passing the document to a timer to run HTML links does not show the sign in boxes at all either. Is there another way to see the items on this page and pass the email address and password to them? Code: Private Su...

Maximum file sizes

find action on log file

File size #11

Linking files 2 ways