Exchange 2003 OWA #5

I accidentally killed my default website that contained
the exchange virtual directories.  Can someone tell me how
to recreate them?

Thanks
0
bgordon (2)

Daylight Savings and my Outlook 2003 calendar
Anybody know why daylight savings jacked up my Outlook 2003 calender? All of my "All Day Event" items were adjusted back an hour so it looks like they last for 2 days instead of 1. Thank you in advance, Tony In Outlook, go to Tools/options/Preference/Calendar Options/Time Zone. Make sure that the correct time zone is set up and that day light savings time is checked. >-----Original Message----- >Anybody know why daylight savings jacked up my Outlook 2003 calender? All >of my "All Day Event" items were adjusted back an hour so it looks like they >la...

Remove OWA log off button
Does anyone know how to remove the OWA Log Off button? We are using ssl appliances that handle that for us, and when the owa logoff is used the cached credentials from the ssl allow for users to just hit back and get back in. EX 2003 I guess you could decompile the code and modify it yourself, or pay Microsoft a bazillion dollars to make a special version for you. -- Ed Crowley MVP - Exchange "Protecting the world from PSTs and brick backups!" "Jake" <Jake@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:999AB24F-EFCA-4373-8E81-A046767FA67A@microsoft.com... &...

Change to Insert Drop Down Menu Items Office 2003 Win Vista Home P
When I click Insert>Auto Text>Signature in Word 32003, all of a sudden, beside many of the choices with an > I'm seeing the message Sign Into Office Live Workspace Beta. As I said, it's beside quite a few of the choices in this drop down list. If I click it, it does nothing. I did nothing to change this. Have I gotten an Update from Microsoft that changed something? Now why would Microsoft release an update that screws up Word Pro 2003. Are we pushing 2007 or 2010? Any answers to help restore this function to its working status is greatle appreciated. I alrea...

Migrating Autotext from 2003-2007 in Outlook
Hi, I'm trying to get the 400 or so Autotext entries my boss uses from the Normal11.dot into NormalEmail.dotm (At least I think that's what I'm trying to do!) - The problem is that although the auto-text works OK in Word 2007 - it does not work in the cut-down version of word that Outlook 2007 now uses. The only way I've found to do this is going through and INDIVIDUALLY clicking each entry in Building Block Organizer and changing the Save- In location to NormalEmail.dotm - this would take hours and hours and hours since there are about 400 autotext entries. Any deirections ...

Sync'ing Tasks on Outlook 2003
My daughter has Outlook 2003 set up on one PC. She has it on a laptop as well. However, she wants to have it so she has all emails, contacts, calendar and tasks on both PCs. As it's a home network and neither techincal experience nor the money are available to run a corporate MS network. we need to work out the best way to do this. I've made a start long these lines on my own home network. I use Google Calendar Outlook Sync to sync both ways between PC1 and Google Calendar. PC 2 uses it too. But it's a one way sync from Google to PC. As for emails, we could configure Outlook to...

Making Exchange 2003 server a DC/GC server?
Is it now a recommended practice to make a primary corporate Exchange 2003 server an AD domain controller/GC server, so that the Exchange server can do local GC lookups faster (as long as the server has the RAM and horsepower)? Robert: I have never seen a recommendation that this is a good practice. While "best practices" for some things change over time, I think this is still a bad idea (IMHO). In an environment with more than a few hundred users, it is just a bad design. Small organizations can't afford this, of course, but larger ones can and should put their D...

Excel 2003 Upgrade
If I only have Microsoft Works Suite 2004, and I purchase the Excel 2003 upgrade, will I get the full functionality of Excel, or just an upgraded Works spreadsheet program? I went to the Microsoft site, and it states that Works Suite 2004 qualifies for Excel 2003 upgrade eligibility, but I am not really sure what that means. Thanks. Steve ...

Exchange 5.5 (VPN/External Access)
Hi All, We currently use exchange 5.5 (win2k server) for our postoffice and im currently looking into giving a small amount of users access to their email from home. How secure or what are the best practices in this situation....? OWA pop3 tunneling VPN Custom Recipient (just forward email to their home account) Lets just leave this one out for the moment as i know all about this.... Each of these scare the hell out of me as the client machines will largly be out of my control. I think the VPN option scares me the most as this will give most access, whereas with the other two i'm...

Exchange server resending message
I have a SBS2003 server that uses a pop connector to pull over messages from an ISP. The server has been resending an incoming message that has over a thousand recipients! One of my users got an email from a Professional organization he is a member of. Every time he gets a copy of the message, the server starts sending out a flurry of these messages. I spoke to the organization and they informed me that there have been thousands of returned mail. I have checked the server for viruses but have found none. I have up to date versions Symantec Antivirus Server and Exchange Antivirus by Syma...

Reports created in Access 2003
When we upgraded to 2007 all the reports that had been created in 2003 were no longer on the toolbar at the top of the screen and I can't find them anywhere. Help. ...

Want to buy just EXCEL 2003 not the entire microsoft office suite
Hello, > > I live in Toronto, Canada and want to upgrade from a microsoft works > version > spreadsheet to EXCEL 2003. How do I go about doing that. I did download > previously a free trial version of EXCEL but I don't remember the product > key. > > How do I go about purchasing EXCEL 2003 only and not the entire microsoft > offce suite? Can I buy a download and not the CD? -- Jeffrey Brown http://www.microsoft.com/office/excel/howtobuy/default.mspx Or find a third-party reseller http://shop.microsoft.com/helpdesk/reseller.asp The Microsoft Excel 2003...

Problem about Visio 2003 installation
Hi, When I install Visio 2003, a problem is encounted. It asks me to set a path for the file:A5614101.CAB, although I can see that file in the CD root directory. It is really bizarre. My PC is a Pentium 4, HT, which has a Windows XP, SP2 has been installed. Could you help me? ...

OWA default color scheme
Can anyone tell me how to change the OWA default color from the exchange server. I'd like all my users to have the maroon color scheme to match our school colors. Thanks. owa admin tool for exchange 2003. - rg "KJacks" <KJacks@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EC05FF7D-CF28-4F48-B02D-84FD7D5579E8@microsoft.com... > Can anyone tell me how to change the OWA default color from the exchange > server. I'd like all my users to have the maroon color scheme to match our > school colors. > Thanks. got a link? "rg" wrote: > owa ...

ESM 2003 Help Crash
Using any of the help screens in ESM 2003 causes ESM to crash. This is apparently a conflict with Exchange 2003 SP2 and IE7. Here's an article about it: http://searchexchange.techtarget.com/tip/0,289483,sid43_gci1233854,00.html Is there a fix, or is Microsoft planning fix? This is underway. -- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Dgoldman http://blogs.msdn.com/dgoldman "Dave B" <daveb@atgnet.com> wrote in message news:%23Jg6weoLHHA.1816@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > Using any of the help screens in ESM 2003 cau...

Migrate out of Groupwise 5
I need to migrate only a handful of email accounts out of groupwise in to an exchange 2003 server? any ideas on how to pull this off? Yup, I'll mail you one we used. If you don't receive it, let me know. -- Cheers DV adv@arivia.co.za (Do not use the @eskom.co.za) "Philip" <pwalley@consultrix.net> wrote in message news:8eb401c432dc$a5c23a60$a101280a@phx.gbl... > I need to migrate only a handful of email accounts out of > groupwise in to an exchange 2003 server? any ideas on how > to pull this off? ...

Exchange 2003 Public Records Requests
Hello all -- I am the Exchange 2003 administrator of a large (500+ users) library. We have a public records requirement that says we have to keep email for a period of three years. However, our top 10 emails users have information stores of anywhere between 1.5G to 2.3 gigs! I would like a way to clean up their deleted items folder of all emails that are older than three years. Is that possible? And if so, then how? thanks, Blake Hi - Check out the functionality of the Mailbox Mananger in combination with recipient policies. You'll probably need to do some reading (the M...

eMail Attachments over 5 MB
Hello, is there in MS CRM 3.0 a limit for eMail attachments? I had problems with attachments over 5 MB. Can I change it? greetings, Stefan Stefan, 5MB is the limitation. Regards, Kamala Hello, thanks for the early response. can I change this somehow??? greetings, Stefan "kamalabr@gmail.com" wrote: > Stefan, > > 5MB is the limitation. > > Regards, > Kamala > > There's a 5 MB attachment limitation which can be changed from the registry. On the Server HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\MSCRM\maxuploadfilesize On the Client HKEY_CURRENT...

Exchange 55 mailbox issue
Hi , We have deleted mailboxes still appearing in the IS database. Some mailbox's still appear in the Mailbox resources under Private Information store of the server object. We have a single exchange 55 server in our site which communicates with our head office running in a different site. What can be done to remove these deleted mailboxes from the IS database. xor Have you done the knowledge consistence check ? If it do not help make a eseutil /d and "isinteg -test alltests - fix -detailed". I had the same problemes with some servers after migration the mailboxes to Ex...

SBS 2003 UnResponsive after an Hour or so
I first started noticing problems when I was at a remote location and it took longer than normal to log on to Outlook Web Access (Away from the Server on the WAN side of the network). I was able to a few times during the day but as the day went on I just got the logon screen for OWA but was not able to log in. When I got back to the SBS location I tried to logon to the SBS desktop and the system was not responding to Ctrl Alt Del. I just could not access the server desktop so I held the power button in to power down. I hated to but I didn't know what else to do. After I resta...

Auto Accept Agent #5
I've been testing this. There is one thing I don't like. If you invite a conference room as a resource and the resource does not accept, the invitations still go out to the recipients. Is there a way to configure the agent to stop this so if the resource is not available the invitations don't go out. No. If you send out a regular meeting request and one person rejects it, the entire meeting doesn't get cancelled automatically, does it? Why should auto accept behave any differently? Remember that all it is doing is automatically accepting/rejecting a meeting reques...

How do I open port 389 (LDAP) on exchange server
I have an application that we want are using to download from LDAP our exchange active directory users. When I scan the exchange server on port 389 the state is closed. How do I change the state to open. Can anyone also brief me on the security risk of opening that port. Thanks in advance. On Thu, 13 Jul 2006 09:58:02 -0700, Brillmike <brillmike@yahoo.com> wrote: >I have an application that we want are using to download from LDAP our >exchange active directory users. When I scan the exchange server on port 389 >the state is closed. How do I change the state to open. Can...

LCR question in Exchange 2007
With LCR are all the transaction log files copied from the production storage group to LCR copy? if a transaction log file is created on the production storage group is this log file also copied to the LCR copy? Thanks On Mon, 25 Sep 2006 13:07:01 -0700, skip <skip@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >With LCR are all the transaction log files copied from the production storage >group to LCR copy? if a transaction log file is created on the production >storage group is this log file also copied to the LCR copy? > >Thanks Yes. But remember there can only be one sto...

outlook 2003, using windows xp professional and a small business e
hello, we are using this version as a contact managing data base and are looking to add on a pda. which pda's do you think will work best? which data will actually get sent to the pda, ie: addresses, calenders, to do's??? thank you, henry Depends on the sync software used with your PDA. "henry" <henry@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8F126E82-FD11-4D2A-AFD9-5991034214C2@microsoft.com... > hello, > we are using this version as a contact managing data base and are looking to > add on a pda. which pda's do you think will work best? >...

Exchange 2007 #8
Hello- If anyone here can help with two problems I would be forever grateful! Details: 2000 & 2007 co-existence 1) I can no longer send email to any of the 2000 mailboxes. I can receive from 2000 or external, I can send to 2007 or external, however, I cannot send to 2000 internal mailboxes. Examining the Queue Viewer I see that the mail is getting stuck and that the last error states: 451 4.4.0 Primary target IP address responded with: "535 5.7.3 Anonymous authentication is not allowed." Attempted failover to alternate host, etc...etc. 2) OWA no longer works via SSL. I t...

Cell shading issue on EXCEL 2003
I'm newly on XP and EXCEL 2003 from an antique computer and old Microsoft versions. I'm unable to view cell shading on the screen even though the "format cells, patterns, cell shading, color" shows that it should be there. It doesn't show for either new spreadsheets or existing ones (which had shading for my input cells in prior EXCEL versions). I've tried everything I can think of.........any suggestions? Is it EXCEL or XP settings? In posting this, I found the answer from Rowan Drummond from the 10/18/2005 posting. Turning off "High Contrast" on...