Exchange 2003: How to see meeting room availability within Outlook Web Access

We have an Exchange 2003 cluster sitting on Windows Server 2003. We
have plenty of mailboxes for meeting rooms that are normal ADUC mail
enabled users, not in public folders. Our users are complaining that
they cannot see message room availability. I have tested this myself
and have found that when click on new appointment followed by
availability, and then choose a meeting room. A username / password
box immediately pops up, and does not accept my credentials. After
three attempts it says 'access denied' and so we cannot see the
meeting room calendar to ascertain availability. Is there anyway
around this in OWA or is this one of Microsoft's "features".

Thanks,

Chris
0
KingCronos

What permissions are on the mailbox and calendar folder?

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

"KingCronos" <test2005@bgop.org.uk> wrote in message
> We have an Exchange 2003 cluster sitting on Windows Server 2003. We
> have plenty of mailboxes for meeting rooms that are normal ADUC mail
> enabled users, not in public folders. Our users are complaining that
> they cannot see message room availability. I have tested this myself
> and have found that when click on new appointment followed by
> availability, and then choose a meeting room. A username / password
> box immediately pops up, and does not accept my credentials. After
> three attempts it says 'access denied' and so we cannot see the
> meeting room calendar to ascertain availability. Is there anyway
> around this in OWA or is this one of Microsoft's "features".
>
> Thanks,
>
> Chris

0
Diane

Inconsistent DBASE after doing a restore of Exchange 5.5 Dbase
Tried moving my dying ex 5.5 server to new hardware this weekend and it failed because the restore did not bring over a log file and left the dbase in an inconsistant state. Has any one had this happen to them or heard of this happening. Using Vertias backup Exec 10.d, The error I recieved when I tried to start the dbase after the restore was: EVENT ID 5000, could not start the information store, 0x8004010f in the app log, and in the system log was the info store service terminated wth service specfic error, 2147746063. Another question, since my dbase is 26gb and I can't copy it acros...

Exchange update problem

Crash on 'Send"

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Set request parameters for web services

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Password Issue with MS Money 2003

Excel not Access

Money Deluxe 2006 Trial to Money Deluxe Web Download.
Purchased the "full-download" Microsoft Money Deluxe 2006 version from the trial version download. I followed all the steps to "Activate" the product with successful conclusion. However, the "Trial" nag screen continues to pop-up every time I sign onto Money 2006. To add insult to injury, when I have signed onto the Support Center, wishing to send an email to ask about this, the web-site does not recognize my "PID" (Product ID)...because it continues to believe it is the trail version....thusly only a serial number is listed. And, the SN is not r...

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Radar chart in Access 2007 report

Outlook "Ruler" won't go away

Outlook 2003