Exchange 2003, chat, IM and offline messages #2

Hi
As you know, there is no chat, sending instant and offline messages for
exchange 2003 users. How can we have these possibilities for our exchange
2003 client. which programs can do these for us?

Thanks

There was never an Exchange client that did that.  The function set has been
moved out of Exchange and into Live Communication Server.
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/FX010908711033.aspx
--
Ed Crowley
MVP - Exchange

"greenland" <mygreenland80@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi
> As you know, there is no chat, sending instant and offline messages for
> exchange 2003 users. How can we have these possibilities for our exchange
> 2003 client. which programs can do these for us?
>
> Thanks

0
curspice6401 (3487)
9/14/2005 4:53:17 AM
do you know another programs?
thanks

"Ed Crowley [MVP]" <curspice@mvpsnospam.org> wrote in message
> There was never an Exchange client that did that.  The function set has
been
> moved out of Exchange and into Live Communication Server.
> http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/FX010908711033.aspx
> --
> Ed Crowley
> MVP - Exchange
>
> "greenland" <mygreenland80@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > Hi
> > As you know, there is no chat, sending instant and offline messages for
> > exchange 2003 users. How can we have these possibilities for our
exchange
> > 2003 client. which programs can do these for us?
> >
> > Thanks

Exchange 2003
I can't seem to get the simple display name to work. I modified the registry to use the simple domain name. I haven't restarted the information store service yet. I thought that with SP2 it should fix this issue. I have Exchange 2003 SP2 on Windows 2003. -- La Senza Support In news:00243A09-C043-4224-A45F-FC02CDFB1FEC@microsoft.com, La Senza Support <LaSenzaSupport@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > I can't seem to get the simple display name to work. > I modified the registry to use the simple domain name. I haven't > restarted the information store service...

Linking files 2 ways

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Voice connector on Exchange server 2007.

More Columns #2

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

Offline Synchronization Problem #2

message delivery problems

will CRM load on a 2003 server?

Filters not working in Exchange 2003

Contacts in Exchange #2

Goal Seek #2

errror message
error message: the selected assistant character is not available. microsoft outlook cannot install the neccessary files due to windows installer error 1605. this action is only valid for products that are currently installed. anyone please advise? ...

Increment A2 from A1 and A2 Sum #2

SBS 2003 RWW & Windows 7 64 bit