Exchange 2003 blocking attachments

Our exchange server is blocking attachments
with .mbd .exe .com. Is there a way to allow certain
attachments through the system?

mike
0
mvincelli (2)

Is it the Exchange Server or the Outlook settings?

See http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;ES;829982

--
Denis McDowell [MSFT]
"mike vincelli" <mvincelli@suhsd.net> wrote in message
> Our exchange server is blocking attachments
> with .mbd .exe .com. Is there a way to allow certain
> attachments through the system?
>
> mike

0
denismcd (32)
5/24/2004 8:09:18 PM
Denis,
The link you posted is for the Spanish version. I've tried searching for an
English version but have not found it.

"Denis McDowell [MSFT]" <denismcd@online.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Is it the Exchange Server or the Outlook settings?
>
> See http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;ES;829982
>

> --
> Denis McDowell [MSFT]
> "mike vincelli" <mvincelli@suhsd.net> wrote in message
> > Our exchange server is blocking attachments
> > with .mbd .exe .com. Is there a way to allow certain
> > attachments through the system?
> >
> > mike

0
danking65 (22)
5/25/2004 3:31:55 PM
OK, I figured this out on the exchange server in regedit
in the following key
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\MSEx
changeWEB\OWA]
the "level1file" key has all the extensions that are
blocked just delete the extensions that you need to allow
in to the mailboxes.

mike

wrote in message
>> Is it the Exchange Server or the Outlook settings?
>>
>> See http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?
scid=KB;ES;829982

>> --
>> Denis McDowell [MSFT]
>> "mike vincelli" <mvincelli@suhsd.net> wrote in message
>> > Our exchange server is blocking attachments
>> > with .mbd .exe .com. Is there a way to allow certain
>> > attachments through the system?
>> >
>> > mike
>>

>.

0