exchange 2003 archiving outlook 2003 problem

has anyone had this problem yet?

i am performing an archive and then when the archive is complete the old
archived messages are still online in the inbox??
how the heck.  i tried it for multiple accounts and multiple computers,
still the same problem.  i don't understand what might be causing this.

archiving to a pst...

--
nick

0
noneil (4)

Had same problem with user. But when the user was an administrator.

Try that.

Jeff

"Nicholas Oneil" wrote:

> has anyone had this problem yet?
>
> i am performing an archive and then when the archive is complete the old
> archived messages are still online in the inbox??
> how the heck.  i tried it for multiple accounts and multiple computers,
> still the same problem.  i don't understand what might be causing this.
>
> archiving to a pst...
>
> --
> nick

0
ElJefe (4)

outlook.exe not terminating
I'm running Office XP with Outlook 2002 under Windows XP Pro, current as of today, except that I have reverted the IE update to the previous version of mshtml.dll that scrolls correctly (this has had no effect on the problem I am about to describe). I typically have a lot of applications running - no big deal as I have a 3.04 P4 with 1GB of memory. A problem that happens several times a day is that outlook.exe remains in the Task Manager process list after I shut Outlook down. In older versions, there used to be a message that said "Please wait while Outlook shuts down&qu...

Problems with Public Folders replication
Hi guys, Some problems here. We have decided to install Exchange server 2003 SP1 on a new hardware with W2k3 SP1 on a new DC (yes, I know it is a bad practice, but...) instead of old Exchange server 2003 SP1 on an old DC on an old hardware. New one (additional) DC was brought live (with some minor problems, DNS, time, as always) without FSMO delegation (for now). Replication of users' accounts was smooth. Logs clear. After Exchange 2003 SP1 installation (with some DNS manipulations) also all was Ok. Dcdiag Ok. In ESM all Exchange servers are visible (old and new). So I have started ...

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Password Issue with MS Money 2003

MOney 2004 Crashes on startup- msofd.dll problem
My Money 2004 was working fine till this evening. As I was using it, it crashed and now won't start up. Crashes each time. Problem says with msofd.dll. First crash was with msisam10.dll. I don't see any repair topics on these items. Do I reinstall and hope it starts working? Thanks In microsoft.public.money, <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >My Money 2004 was working fine till this evening. As I >was using it, it crashed and now won't start up. Crashes >each time. Problem says with msofd.dll. First crash was >with msisam10.dll. I...

SQL deadlock problem

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

docmd.transfertext problem

Crash on 'Send"

applying auto archiving
Hello evryone. I am not a sys admin or a programmer. My company is short on cash. So I am trying my best for the past 2 weeks to find a solution for auto archiving for all 200 mailbox users that we have. I have implemented a GPO to apply settings for auto archiving but the problem we have is that the archive.pst is still locall. I have researched online and foung that CDO can help view the hidden "IPC.MS.Outlook.AgingProperties" and alter it and this CDO can loop nd perform the same task for all folders within a user’s mailbox. I would like some help with this please. I know t...

Exchange update problem

multiple Domain name delivery problem

Addressing within Exchange 2003

Exchange 2k3 imap VS startup