Exchange 2003 Adding a footer to outgoing emails

Hello All,
     Anyone know of a way to add a footer to all outbound emails in Exchange
2003

Thanks
    Mark

Hi Mark

You can do it via an Event Sink as detailed in these articles:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;317327
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;317680

Or use a third-party app.

--
Mark Fugatt
Microsoft Limited

"Mark S." <mslater_nospam@m-e-c.com> wrote in message
> Hello All,
>     Anyone know of a way to add a footer to all outbound emails in
> Exchange
> 2003
>
> Thanks
>    Mark

0
markfu (160)
4/26/2005 3:15:17 PM
Well, Cant Seem to find the MS CDO For Exchange, Any Ideas on where it is
at?

-Mark

"Mark Fugatt [MSFT]" <markfu@online.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi Mark
>
> You can do it via an Event Sink as detailed in these articles:
> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;317327
> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;317680
>
> Or use a third-party app.
>

> --
> Mark Fugatt
> Microsoft Limited

> rights.
>
> "Mark S." <mslater_nospam@m-e-c.com> wrote in message
>> Hello All,
>>     Anyone know of a way to add a footer to all outbound emails in
>> Exchange
>> 2003
>>
>> Thanks
>>    Mark

I've downloaded the SDK but after install it is not there.  And can this be
created in VB .NET

-Mark

> Well, Cant Seem to find the MS CDO For Exchange, Any Ideas on where it is
> at?
>

> -Mark
>
> "Mark Fugatt [MSFT]" <markfu@online.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> Hi Mark
>>
>> You can do it via an Event Sink as detailed in these articles:
>> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;317327
>> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;317680
>>
>> Or use a third-party app.
>>

>> --
>> Mark Fugatt
>> Microsoft Limited

>> rights.
>>
>> "Mark S." <mslater_nospam@m-e-c.com> wrote in message
>>> Hello All,
>>>     Anyone know of a way to add a footer to all outbound emails in
>>> Exchange
>>> 2003
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>>    Mark

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Password Issue with MS Money 2003

Exchange update problem

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Adding Industry Codes
I am picking up the pieces on a previous installation of CRM, and want to add additional industries to my industry dropdown in the Lead form. For the life of me, I can't find the proper table in the database. Can someone be good enough to point me in the right direction? Thanks, Chris Chris, You don't do this via a table, you need to do it via form customization. You will need system admin rights, then go into System Customization and modify the Lead form. After making the changes, you will need to publish the change via Deployment Manager and issue an IISRESET. Matt "Chris...

adding name /creating field/query?

Addressing within Exchange 2003

Exchange 2k3 imap VS startup

hyperlinking email addresses

Outlook 2003

Import from Eudora 6 to Outlook 2003

DNS Error on Exchange

Incoming email slow to come in

Office 2003, Outlook (Outlook Today)...

Exchange clusters
Hello Everyone, I am running two exchange2k3 server clusters on win2k3 servers. I am going to install service pack 2 for exchange2k3. Which cluster do I install it on first? The active cluster or the passive cluster? Thank you, Most appreciative, Do you mean you're running one cluster with two nodes? If you were to install on the active node, Exchange will shut down and the passive node will become the active node. So, it's clear that you should install first on the passive node, fail over, then install on the passive node (which was formerly the active node). -- Ed Crow...

Exchange 2007 across account search