Exchange 2000 SMTP User Access Deny

Hi,
I've need to deny access to SMTP.
I've configured Filter with internet mail address of my users and activated
"Use Filter" in SMTP Sevice Properties.

It don't Work.
Emails outgoing the same.

Have you suggestion for me, please ?

Thank's in advance.

0
mdariol (2)

Do you simply want to keep users from sending messages out via SMTP? And is
it a select few?

--
Nick Cavalancia
MCSE/MCT/MCNE/MCNI
"aaa" <mdariol@intesanet.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
> I've need to deny access to SMTP.
> I've configured Filter with internet mail address of my users and
activated
> "Use Filter" in SMTP Sevice Properties.
>
> It don't Work.
> Emails outgoing the same.
>
> Have you suggestion for me, please ?
>
> Thank's in advance.

0
nickc1 (118)
2/21/2004 11:23:06 AM
http://www.swinc.com/resource/e2kfaq_appxd.htm

-tom
---
> Hi,
> I've need to deny access to SMTP.
> I've configured Filter with internet mail address of my users and
activated
> "Use Filter" in SMTP Sevice Properties.
>
> It don't Work.
> Emails outgoing the same.
>
> Have you suggestion for me, please ?
>
> Thank's in advance.

Yes, I've a small group of user to deny SMTP access to email outgoing.

"Nick Cavalancia" <nickc@remove-comsphere.com> ha scritto nel messaggio
> Do you simply want to keep users from sending messages out via SMTP? And
is
> it a select few?
>
> --
> Nick Cavalancia
> MCSE/MCT/MCNE/MCNI
> nickc@remove-comsphere.com
> Comsphere - "Where Knowledge Transfer is Key"
> Web: http://www.comsphere.com
> Ph: 954.275.0114
> Fax: 954.791.6763
> "aaa" <mdariol@intesanet.com> wrote in message
> > Hi,
> > I've need to deny access to SMTP.
> > I've configured Filter with internet mail address of my users and
> activated
> > "Use Filter" in SMTP Sevice Properties.
> >
> > It don't Work.
> > Emails outgoing the same.
> >
> > Have you suggestion for me, please ?
> >
> > Thank's in advance.

0
mdariol (2)
2/23/2004 9:42:16 AM
You can use Browse Control to do this.  It can be downloaded from:
www.browsecontrol.com

Regards
Divyesh

"aaa" <mdariol@intesanet.com> wrote in message news:<eR6eqJG#DHA.2636@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl>...
> Hi,
> I've need to deny access to SMTP.
> I've configured Filter with internet mail address of my users and activated
> "Use Filter" in SMTP Sevice Properties.
>
> It don't Work.
> Emails outgoing the same.
>
> Have you suggestion for me, please ?
>
> Thank's in advance.
0
DL7071 (4)

Exchange in SBS2003 R2

Removing multiple users from Outlook

open two different Access reports

Access 2007 and Vista code problem

Delegates for SBS2003 Exchange

Use exchange from a trusted domain

Microsoft Exchange Server

compact database in VBA access 2007

2 Domains, 1 Exchange Server

Outlook 2000 running on XP
After setting up a mail account and indicating that I want all passwords remembered I constantly get promoted to enter a password when I send and/or receive mail. I have clicked remember password in all dialoges during the setup process and via the Properties dialog following the creation of the account. Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatfully accepted Thanks "Ross Andrews" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1fb4801c45886$24eab500$a301280a@phx.gbl... > After setting up a mail account and indicating that I > want all passwords reme...

LDAP Write access?

MS Access 2007 code not running

RPC Over HTTP on Single Server

Re-enabled user account cannot log in
In trying to troubleshoot and issue in CRM where I had multiple user accounts for a single ADUC user, I tried disabling and re-enabling a user's account. But even after re-enabling the account the user cannot log in now. The error message says that it is disallowed when he tries to browse to the CRM server. Please help, I need to get this user account working again asap. Joel ...