Exchange 2000/2003 ASP/ISP Deployment Guide

Hi NG,

where has the "Exchange 2000 ASP Deployment Guide" gone? Is there any
"Exchange 2003 ASP/ISP Deployment Guide" out there?

Any comments, tipps around hosting Exchange 2003 for many "virtual
organizations"?

Tobias Redelberger

StarNET Services (HomeOffice)
Schoenbornstr. 57
D-97440 Werneck

    Tel:   +49-(0)9722-4835
Mobil:   +49-(0)179-25 98 341
 Email:   T.Redelberger@starnet-services.net

Try this link

http://www.kapilaggarwal.com/pdf/Exchange%20Deployment%20Guide.doc

"Tobias Redelberger" <T.Redelberger@starnet-services.net> wrote in message
> Hi NG,
>
> where has the "Exchange 2000 ASP Deployment Guide" gone? Is there any
> "Exchange 2003 ASP/ISP Deployment Guide" out there?
>
> Any comments, tipps around hosting Exchange 2003 for many "virtual
> organizations"?
>

> Tobias Redelberger
>
> StarNET Services (HomeOffice)
> Schoenbornstr. 57
> D-97440 Werneck
>
>    Tel:   +49-(0)9722-4835
> Mobil:   +49-(0)179-25 98 341
> Email:   T.Redelberger@starnet-services.net

0
exchange.mvp (559)
8/31/2004 11:06:17 AM
Hi Andrew,

coool :) THX.

But why has it vanished and why isn't there any whitepapers for Exchange
2003 out there (exspecially@microsoft.com)?

Tobias Redelberger

StarNET Services (HomeOffice)
Schoenbornstr. 57
D-97440 Werneck

    Tel:   +49-(0)9722-4835
Mobil:   +49-(0)179-25 98 341
 Email:   T.Redelberger@starnet-services.net

SBS 2003 and Email Not Receiving

Exchange Server Management Pack Guide
Do I need MOM to run the Exchange Server Management Pack Guide on a Exchange 2003 Server? Thanks in advance Rick The management pack guide is just a Word document. Do you mean the pack itself? Nue "Rick" <drummer10980@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1150133167.988870.274140@u72g2000cwu.googlegroups.com... > Do I need MOM to run the Exchange Server Management Pack Guide on a > Exchange 2003 Server? > > Thanks in advance > > Rick > Sorry, yes the pack itself... Rick Nuevo wrote: > The management pack guide is just a Word document. Do you mean ...

Running Money 2003 in Vista

Monitor Server in 2003?

Outlook 2003
Just bought new PC. Everything is Microsoft. XP Home - Microsoft Works (came installed) - User like to use MSN for e-mail, Sent Microsoft $300.00 to activate Office that came installed on machine. Word will not allow MSN to be the e-mail client. System crashed and burned after activation of Office. Outlook 2003 seems a little unstable. Why would a new PC with Works, Office Express and Outlook 2003 be shipped? All these programs do the same thing and they don't seem to talk with each other well. On top of this all she wants to do is use Word and send the document through MSN nor...

Outlook 2000 not opening.

Access 97/2000/2003 comparisons

OWA. CA's. and Exchange 2007

SBS 2003 moving of users files

MS RMS Store Operations Study Guide?
Does any one have this? I would like to get certified but I don't have the $298 to buy it. http://www.microsoft.com/businesssolutions/retailmanagementsystem/using/rms_elearning.mspx Thanks, Jho After purchasing RMS in January I was told that the User's Guide (which could bethe basis of study) was no longer available in printed form. After finally gaining access to CustomerSource, I found it available for download (all 536 pages of it). Yesterday, my RMS tech told me that it is again being shipped with new purchases of RMS. You do have to be a support customer to access the s...

Moving Exchange #5

Backing Up Exchange Database

Exchange 2003 IMAP and Postini

Outlook 2003

Outlook 2003 rules question again

Creating Exchange 2003 organization

Troubleshooting Exchange
I'm just wanting to write some 'proof of concept' scripts relating to Exchange that would help in troubleshooting any issues. Like the Exchange connections/second, etc. Are there any other qualitative data that can be used in general troubleshooting? Marco ...