From: Mail Delivery Subsystem
[mailto:MAILER-DAEMON@nl.sbc.com]
Sent: Saturday, February 03, 2007 11:01 AM
To: Valerie@.com
Subject: Return receipt

The original message was received at Sat, 3 Feb 2007 10:01:25 -0600
from gw1.d.com [68..51]

   ----- The following addresses had successful delivery notifications -----
<r@cbell.net>  (relayed to non-DSN-aware mailer)

<r@cbell.net>... relayed; expect no further notifications

0
Fez (10)

Fez <Fez@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>One of my user sent an email to the client yesterday, Since then this user
>has been receiving return receipt every two minutes.

Those are Delivery Service Notifications, not "return receipts".
They're sent by the server because the sender asked for a DSN.

>Client has been also
>receiving the email in every 3 minutes.
>
>I have rebooted my server, Recreated the email address. Rest the IMS queue.
>Following is the email which my user are receving. Can any one please help.

IIRC, you can shutdown the outbound connections on the 5.5 IMS. Do
that and you should be able to find the message(s) that are looping in
the IMCDATA\outbound directory.

Once you have them, stop the IMS entirely. Move (don't copy) those
messages out of the directory. Then delete the imcdata\queue.dat file.
Now restart the IMS and resume the outbound connections.

Now that the message is no longer being sent to the other MTA the
DSN's will stop and so /should/ the message loop.

Someone has an auto-reply rule in their mailbox, and it may not be at
your site. Find them and punish them severely.

--
Rich Matheisen
MCSE+I, Exchange MVP

Customize Outlook today does not work #5
I have read the replies about if MS update 813489 is install customize outlook today does not work. What if you do NOT have MS update 813489 install and it still does not work then what? Here is a good one for you. If you update to Office 2003 then it works. But if you install (not update) Office 2003 you can open customize outlook today, but you can not make or save any changes. Error "an activeX control on this page might be unsafe to.... I am having the same problem. Only update 813489 has not been loaded on my computer, because it is not relevant to my system. However, I did ...

Allow or Deny when a Program tries to send an email
I am trying to send a message through Outlook with a vb.net program. I receive a message saying that I can allow or deny this message. After a few of these messages, I started getting a different message that gave me a choice to ALWAYS allow messages to be sent from this program. I don't know what triggered the appearance of this send message. My problem is that I need to install my application on my user machines, does anyone know how to disable this allow or deny message OR trigger the send message which allows me select always allow? Thanks, What version of Out...

Saving existing Outlook emails
I'm needing to re-format my harddrive and am wondering how I can save my existing Outlook emails and settings so that once I have the newly reformatted drive setup I can access my saved emails and files? do a search in your hard drive for *.pst... it contains all e-mails and contacts... in brief, all eggs in one basket. If you have mail rules you can export them, as you can your mail account(s). HTH <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:10fe01c4a73d$16a62f50$a301280a@phx.gbl... > I'm needing to re-format my harddrive and am wondering how > I can ...

Document not saved #5
I am trying to save a spreadsheet. Everythgin seems fine excpet for the message "Document not saved" Why is it telling me this and how can I save my work? I have tried saving it to different places and I still get the same message. Hi John, SYMPTOMS When you attempt to save a workbook, you may receive the following error message: Document Not Saved CAUSE This problem may occur when the following conditions are true: The workbook was created from a template that contained an embedded object. -and- You have inserted a worksheet into your workbook from...

make XL stop interpreting email addresses as highlighted links?
In several worksheets I store email addresses but XL insists on making them links. So, if I ever select the cell, it tries to open Outlook (which I won't let on my machine), etc. It takes me 30 seconds to get control back. I've looked everywhere in Options but I haven't found anything to stop this. My workaround is to type the email address in an unused cell, then copy it and Paste Special into the target cell with "values only". What a pain. Can you gurus please help? By the way, I did look hard and long for this in earlier posts -- I can't be the only one...

Adding attachments to email merges
I am trying to create an email merge in Outlook, with a PDF attachment. It all works ok, and the message sends but the attaachment is always stripped off the message - I have tried different files and the attachement never comes through, or even gets mentioned in the received message. What am I doing wrong? Any suggestions gratefully received. Many thanks m.nutt1 Not supported. You'd need to use third party software for that. http://www.slipstick.com/addins/mail.htm#massmail -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "m.nutt1" <mark@emqc.co.uk> wrote in message news:%23qnq...

Workflow Email on Campaign Response
I've added a workflow rule so that when a field is changed on the campaign reponse form a email will be sent but when i go to add the action "send email" is not listed. Is it not possible to do this? This is CRM 3.0 Thanks I am facing the same problem. In CRM 3.0, when I want to add a workflow rule On creating a campaign response, "Send email" is not an available option in the Insert Action menue. Does anyone know the solution? -- Raj Limaye, PMP "Matt" wrote: > I've added a workflow rule so that when a field is changed on the campaign &...

Empty Emails
I get daily emails that are empty. Blank. From: Blank To: Blank Body: Blank Can someone tell my why? I just delete them. Thanks Sue Nope, I do too, but SpamBayes takes care of them for me. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, Sue asked: | I get daily emails that are empty. Blank. | From: Blank | To: Blank | Body: Blank | | Can someone tell my why? I just delete them. | Thanks | ...

linking to publisher email
How do you make a link for unsubscribing to an email? The easiest way is to insert a email link to you along with instructions. Select the text or image > insert > hyperlink > Email Address and enter your email address. DavidF "NK" <NK@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:166F126E-17FC-468E-9A42-9E23ACE8454D@microsoft.com... > How do you make a link for unsubscribing to an email? ...

Problem OL 2002 Email
I am having a problem with OL 2002 email settings. I have two computers which I am setting up. One computer works perfectly. The second computer I have configured exactly the same...incoming/outgoing servers and ports, etc... are all setup the same. On the second computer when I press test email settings, everything tests fine. But when I try to do a Send/Receive, I run into problems. First, the POP3 tries to connect to the POP3 server twice at the same time. (I am able to see this on my POP3 server console.) Second, the SMTP sending mail never connects to my SMTP server. (Ag...

Hi - does anyone know how to view the source code of an email in Outlook 2003? - tia Jam4 ...

Emails don't find contacts in restored Outlook
My hard drive burned up, so I replaced it, reinstalled, and imported everything into Outlook. The contacts are there if you click contacts. However, when sending emails, there is no way to connect to my contacts. It's like they are invisible. You never import Outlook data to restore it. You just open the Outlook data file. When you do, you will be able to configure your address book view to display your Contacts the same way as always: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;287563&Product=ol2002 -- Russ Valentine "Mike Row Soft" <MikeR...

Why can't I send email messages with Trial Outlook 2007?
I have a new HP laptop that came with the 60 day trial of Office'07. I receive email but the send/reply/compose functions are grayed out. I am certain my settings are correct. Why can't I send email? KK What happens when you use the Test Account Settings? What is the exact error message you get? -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. ALWAYS post your Outlook version. How to ask a question: http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 After furious head scratching, KK asked: | I have a new HP laptop that came with the 60 day...

Sending email in CRM web app problem
Hi, I found this problem very annoying. Our CRM's SMTP service is hosted in YahooMail. The SMTP address is mail.bizmail.yahoo.com and this is a "locked down" server, which means required authentication by username and password. I configured the CRM server's registry by settings the SMTPServerUrl and other stuff, such as Username and password entries. Now, when we send emails from CRM web app, it works... BUT... when we send email using a template which has embedded images, it cannot send the email and reports an error: "Not valid association" something... A...

Incoming Emails #2
Do I always have to click the "Send/Receive" button in order to get my new emails? No, you can go to TOOLS, then SEND/RECEIVE SETTINGS and then DEFINE SEND/RECEIVE SETTINGS and in the box's shown, you can tell Outlook to automatically send or receive your messages every XX mins. Tedd -- Tedd Riggs PDASquare Content Developer www.pdasquire.com "wj" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:88174331-72B4-4ECF-B688-DF745D9178EF@microsoft.com... > Do I always have to click the "Send/Receive" button in order to get my new emails? T...

Exchange 5.5 ... Aarrgghhh...
Hello, I know that E 5.5 had some issues with detecting forwarded mail versus replied to mail. My question is that if I leave the "Disable auto replies.." checkbox blank, should auto forwards be okay as well? There's nothing inherently keeping auto forwards from getting out is there? Thanks, Dan On Thu, 21 Sep 2006 16:33:02 -0700, Dan <Dan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hello, > I know that E 5.5 had some issues with detecting forwarded mail versus >replied to mail. My question is that if I leave the "Disable auto replies.." >checkbox ...

Don't get some emails;
Some emails don't come thru. From another computer I can forward messages to my email site but don't receive new messages. Also not getting some emails from various sites. ...

Fast Campaign through eMail-Mass and Word / Wich Security-Role rights?
Hello, i hope i could explain it correct what my problem is. One of our Sales/Marketing guys needs the Security-Role-Right to make Fast-Campaigns through the Assistent and Word. (We use the German version of CRM so i have no clue how these Menu's named in English, so i do straight translate them as i think it fits! ) He right now goes through the Outlook CRM Client into the Marketing Menu, then opens the Marketingslistings and selects a campaign and has on the Top Menu Bar the Fast-Campaign-Button wich opens up the Assistent. He then fills some forms, and comes to the point where he co...

email address link
When I click on an email address link in the body of an received email, Outlook Express editor comes up instead of my regular Outlook Word editor. Is there a way to change the settings? If so, where would I look? Thanks in Advance Try this - In your Control Panel: Open Internet Options Go to Programs Tab For Email, choose Outlook as your default. Now click OK. Retry. >-----Original Message----- >When I click on an email address link in the body of an >received email, Outlook Express editor comes up instead of >my regular Outlook Word editor. Is there a way to change >...

html or plain text in email
Using MS Outlook 2000, when I want to reply to or forward an email, how do I get that reply or forward to be in html rather than plain text. When I create a new email it defaults to html, but when I reply or forward, it defaults to plain text. Thank you. using the forward or reply/all from menu the message will take on the config of the original sender. So the sender of the this message has txt as default editor. If you want to use your default (html) you will have to create new message and copy all text out of original past in your new message. Hope this helps. >-----Original ...

Email link to update Outlook --- Calendar
Anyone knows how to send an link within an email, inwhich the Recipient can click to have the their Outlook "Calendar" automatic updated with appointment information. I have seen this work, can't find inforamtion on how to create this link. Thanks ...

Exchange 2003 SP2 #5
I am trying to upgrade an exchange server 2003 to sp2. Keep getting an error message that i need to remove Intellegent message filter v 1. I cannot remove the Intellegent message filter v 1. I have tried and tried and cannot find the unistall in the add remove programs, I have tried all admin account on the server and still cannot see it. Is there any way to uninstall this? Bryan there should be an entry in add remove programs for the intelligent message filter... reinstall v1.... and then remove.... "Bryan Laird" wrote: > I am trying to upgrade an exchange server 2003...

wrond respond address displayed in my emails
I am using the small business server 2003 and exchange. I send and receive emails by pop and smtpconnector using a provider. All runs very nice, except all emails got a wrong respond address: user@mydomain.local. So nobody can answer the emails by clicking on outlooks respond button. I would like to change this to the correct address: mymail@mydomain.com. Where can I find this option? Is there a general menue to change the respond address or do I have to do it for each user individually? The best solution would be, if every email sent by my exchange server would display the same respon...

Blocking an Individual's eMails
I understand that there is a procedure that would permit me to identify an individual, and when I receive email from that person, it would go automatically into my 'Deleted Items' bin. What are the steps to creating this option? You can create a rule that does this - easiest way might be to open the message, go to actions, create rule, and set up a rule to delete messages from that sender & stop processing more rules. Chuck Bowie wrote: > I understand that there is a procedure that would permit > me to identify an individual, and when I receive email > from that per...

Windows Live
I just started using Windows Live Mail this week. I am receiving my emails just fine, but can't send them out. What setting(s) do I need to change? Here's the error message: The connection to the server has failed. Server: 'smtp.mail.yahoo.com' Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0E Protocol: SMTP Port: 25 Secure(SSL): No Socket Error: 10013 I have Yahoo! Mail Plus, get my internet service through AT&T, am running Windows 7, IE8 Thanks! Anne On Sun, 27 Jun 2010 13:47:18 -0700, AnneSoCal <AnneSoCal@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >...