  To:      'support@glibix.com'
  Subject: Web Site Backup
  Sent:    Mon, 5 Apr 2004 13:50:39 -0400

'support@glibix.com' on Mon, 5 Apr 2004 13:50:39 -0400
    The recipient name is not recognized

I then go to the Event Viewer on the Exchange Server,
where this is logged:

Event: 290, Category X.400 Service

A non-delivery report (reason code unable-to-transfer and
diagnostic code unrecognised-OR-name) is being generated
for message C=US;A= ;P=Company Name;L=LDI-EXCHANGE-
040405175250Z-531. It was originally destined for
C=US;A= ;P=Company Name;O=LDI-EXCHANGE;DDA:SMTP=support(a)
glibix.com; (recipient number 1), and was to be
redirected to . [MTA DISP:RESULT 18 136] (12)

Any ideas  Google hasn't helped, and I've scoured the
newsgroups and everywhere else... Thanks!!!
Greg
0
gmsugaree (3)

Inconsistent DBASE after doing a restore of Exchange 5.5 Dbase
Tried moving my dying ex 5.5 server to new hardware this weekend and it failed because the restore did not bring over a log file and left the dbase in an inconsistant state. Has any one had this happen to them or heard of this happening. Using Vertias backup Exec 10.d, The error I recieved when I tried to start the dbase after the restore was: EVENT ID 5000, could not start the information store, 0x8004010f in the app log, and in the system log was the info store service terminated wth service specfic error, 2147746063. Another question, since my dbase is 26gb and I can't copy it acros...

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Crash on 'Send"

Recieve Mail Before Sending

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

hyperlinking email addresses

Outlook 2003

cant start outlook pst file to large

Outlook "Ruler" won't go away

Sorting Data #5

Reminders in Outlook

Outlook default to paragraph

Incoming email slow to come in

Office 2003, Outlook (Outlook Today)...

Moving Contacts to Outlook Address Book

outlook 98 corperate forms

Outlook Express 6 w/multiple accounts

dates #5
Is there a formula to ad a numeric value to the name of a month. I am running a query in excel (pulling from an external source) and would like to sort as teh table refreshes by month and year. I have code to to do the refresh and the sort, but it sorts in alphabetical order. I was thinking a formula could place a numeric value to the month (1 = Jan, 2 = Feb, etc) and I can sort based on that. Is there an easy formula to do this. Thanks in advance Your easy formula could be: =MATCH(A1,{"Jan","Feb","Mar","Apr","May","Jun"...