Exch 2003 - Unable to perform any tasks on a mailbox

Hello-

I am in the midst of a Exchange 5.5 to 2003 migration.

The problem I am up against right now is that I have about 3 mailboxes that
have seemed to migrate fine over to Exchange 2003 but are not connected to
any AD accounts.

If I right click on any of the three mailboxes I cannot perform any tasks on
them...
I cannot Reconnect, Purge and ect are all grayed out.  The only option is
help, which has not been much help.

Ideally I   just like for these to go away, be deleted...

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks in advance!