Everyone can modify distribution lists

Everyone or at least domain users can make changes to DL's. I've checked the
permissions tab on the list, org, and site and everyone is set to read only.
0
mark564 (750)

Have you checked permissions through Outlook and ADUC, ESM?

Nue
"Mark" <Mark@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Everyone or at least domain users can make changes to DL's. I've checked
> the
> permissions tab on the list, org, and site and everyone is set to read
> only.

0
imaneophyte (3004)
5/10/2006 2:33:21 AM
I;ve checked ADUC and ESM, not sure what to check in Outlook.

"Nuevo" wrote:

> Have you checked permissions through Outlook and ADUC, ESM?
>
> Nue
> "Mark" <Mark@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Everyone or at least domain users can make changes to DL's. I've checked
> > the
> > permissions tab on the list, org, and site and everyone is set to read
> > only.

0
mark564 (750)
5/10/2006 6:07:02 PM
Forget about Outlook not sure what I was thinking when I said that. When you
checked ADUC are you certain that some builtin group like authenticated
users or everyone did not have "modify the membership of a group"?

> I;ve checked ADUC and ESM, not sure what to check in Outlook.
>
> "Nuevo" wrote:
>
>> Have you checked permissions through Outlook and ADUC, ESM?
>>
>> Nue
>> "Mark" <Mark@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > Everyone or at least domain users can make changes to DL's. I've
>> > checked
>> > the
>> > permissions tab on the list, org, and site and everyone is set to read
>> > only.

0
imaneophyte (3004)

how to get rid of incorrect email address in list of choices
I want to cancel an email address that appears in the choice list shown when creating a new email. "Sal Kay" <Sal Kay@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A48BCAAE-8AAC-4958-8D1B-6473B031650C@microsoft.com... > I want to cancel an email address that appears in the choice list shown > when > creating a new email. select it using the arrow keys and delete... .....or if you happen to be using Outlook 2010, click the black "X" next to the address you want to delete on the list. -- -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, MVP Roland Schorr &am...

Event 9327
I have just installed two new Exchange 2003 servers in Mixed mode with two old Exchange 5.5 boxes. I'm having two problems that I think are related. I have a user who gets the following message in his Inbox: 13:34:36 Synchronizer Version 11.0.5604 13:34:37 Synchronizing Mailbox 'Kuyper, Steve (ESC)' 13:34:37 Done 13:34:37 Microsoft Exchange offline address book 13:34:37 0X8004010F On my server, I get the following: Event ID: 9327 Description: OALGen skipped some entries in the offline address list '\Global Address List'. To see which entries are affected, event lo...

Item Description--Modifier?
Hello: I have a GP 10.0 client that needs to extend the Inventory Item Maintenance Description field even further than it is now. The keyable length of this field is 100. They need to see a length of at least 125 characters. And, they want to see this "bad boy" all on the Item Maintenance window. Can Modifier with VBA accomplish this? Thanks! childofthe1980s Hi You can use the modifier & VBA with the DUOS to extend fields. There are some caveats: 1) As you cannot change the table structures, this method does not work for the primary key field. 2) If you use thi...

can i download lxce serv.exe

how many receivers i can add

Can't configure Outlook Express

date modified

what printers can run Vista
just purchased a dell which came with Vista on it. now my printer (HP 5550 deskjet) won't print. I need to find a new printer that i can hook up to the computer. This is an Access newsgroup. We help with questions related to Microsoft Access - the database application that is part of MS Office Professional. -- Rick B "monroe" <monroe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AC746826-251A-4097-AF88-2805BCDE7DEC@microsoft.com... > just purchased a dell which came with Vista on it. now my printer (HP > 5550 > deskjet) won't print. I need to...

Can not open PDFs
I'm using Outlook Express,when I receive e-mail with pdf attachments I can not open or save the PDF files I can see that the file is there but nothing happen. thanks Cesar Open the message in question. Is there a informational bar across the top that states Outlook Express blocked access to the file? If yes, select Tool > Options > Security tab and uncheck the second box from the top concerning attachments. "Cesar Calderon" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:29c4e01c465ca$a76ec470$a501280a@phx.gbl... > I'm using Outlook Express,...

Format List Box!

How can I sum only amounts that are in BOLD format within a column
Hi! I need to get a total from a worksheet that has hundreds of amounts in it. However, I only need the total of the amounts that were marked with have BOLD font. Please help me I don't have much experience with EXCEL. Thank you very much! W a n d a try this for column D Sub sumbold() x = Cells(Rows.Count, "d").End(xlUp).Row For Each c In Range(Cells(2, 4), Cells(x, 4)) If c.Font.Bold Then mysum = mysum + c Next MsgBox mysum End Sub -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Wanda" <Wanda@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:89A268A6-...

List the UNIQUE certain fields from the database
Dear Experts, Please help related to the above subject. From this discussion, got the following formula which is work well and faster for small of database. =OFFSET($G$1,MATCH(0,MMULT(--TRANSPOSE(TRANSPOSE(DATA)=I$1:I1),ROW(INDIRECT("1:"&ROW()-1))/ROW(INDIRECT("1:"&ROW()-1))),0)-1,0,1,1) where $G$1, the first row of DATA. how to convert it to VBA as this time i have a huge database. for Tab Data, Advanced, Unique Record only (works well also, but i need the VBA). basically we would like to do similar like this: Data Sample Vendor Name A B...

Can't use openURL or access internet on some locations
I have previously raised a question where openUrl threw an exception in a specific office location. However the problem I have now is that the application just freeze when I call openURL. It seems as it is waiting for something. This only happens at one company so far the company does have a proxy but so do I at work and I have no problems. I have also tried the Microsoft TEAR sample and it behaves the exact same way, it says "Opening internet...Connection made" and then it just stops. If I run it on my computer it gets the webpage and everything finishes ok. I have tried to set t...

distibution list / updating
when we update our contacts how can we get outlook to update our distribution lists at the same time. What do you mean exactly? Can you give an example? Also what version of Outlook are you using? T. >-----Original Message----- >when we update our contacts how can we get outlook to >update our distribution lists at the same time. >. > That's what the Update Now button is for. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "wayne" <wayne@anandasacramento.org> wrote in message news:05ba01c3d4be$e83a5e80$a301280a@phx.gbl... > when we update our contacts how can we g...

Print a list of movies
I have a spreadsheet with 2 columns (No and Name of Movie). There are 322 rows. I would like to print this so that I have the first 44 rows on the left side of the page and the next 44 rows on the right side of the page. I would like to keep this setup on all pages. These cells have color formatting and numbers that I need to keep with each cell. How do I do this? -- Terri Sprague www.tlsprague.com Hi Teri, See http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/snakecol.htm --- HTH, David McRitchie, Microsoft MVP - Excel [site changed Nov. 2001] My Excel Pages: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/...