Event id 9693 MsExchangeIS

Has anyone else in the world seen this?  I used to get 9667 before upgrading
to SP2.

Hi Stillabdul,

I need more information to be able to assist you with this.  Can you please
post the entire event here to the newsgroups ... please change and internal
information to generic names like "Computer".

Hope this Helps,
--
Matthew Byrd
Microsoft PSS

Run Microsoft Exchange Server Best Practices Analyzer Today
http://www.microsoft.com/exchange/exbpa

"stillabdul" <stillabdul@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Has anyone else in the world seen this?  I used to get 9667 before
> upgrading
> to SP2.

0
matbyrd (120)
3/17/2006 5:34:26 PM
This is what I am getting in the application event log.

'Failed to create a new named property for database "First Storage
Group\Mailbox Store (Computer Name)" because the number of named properties
reached the quota limit for MAPI protocol (16384).

User attempting to create the named property: "User1"

Named property GUID: ffffffff-27ff-28a3-02bd-06140018002e

Named property name/id: "192" '

"Matthew Byrd [MSFT]" wrote:

> Hi Stillabdul,
>
> I need more information to be able to assist you with this.  Can you please
> post the entire event here to the newsgroups ... please change and internal
> information to generic names like "Computer".
>
> Hope this Helps,
> --
> Matthew Byrd
> Microsoft PSS
>
> Run Microsoft Exchange Server Best Practices Analyzer Today
> http://www.microsoft.com/exchange/exbpa

> "stillabdul" <stillabdul@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Has anyone else in the world seen this?  I used to get 9667 before
> > upgrading
> > to SP2.

We get those all the time.  We used public folders extensively, and since
moving to Exchange 2003 SP2 we get them.  The limits were changed from
Exchange 2000 to Exchange 2003.
After some troubleshooting, these were the values we changed for the pub and
priv
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\MSExchangeIS\SXOP-001\Public-72c74e34-a75d-48ae-b5f5-086cb1e4c9e1]
"NonMAPI Named Props Quota"=dword:000036b0
"Named Props Quota"=dword:00005dc0
Hope that helps.

you got them on both public and private stores?  We only get them on the
private store.  Does it really mean DOS attacks?  Can it be disregarded, and
should I up the quota limit?

"Barstool Prophet" wrote:

> We get those all the time.  We used public folders extensively, and since
> moving to Exchange 2003 SP2 we get them.  The limits were changed from
> Exchange 2000 to Exchange 2003.
> After some troubleshooting, these were the values we changed for the pub and
> priv:
> [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\MSExchangeIS\SXOP-001\Public-72c74e34-a75d-48ae-b5f5-086cb1e4c9e1]
> "NonMAPI Named Props Quota"=dword:000036b0
> "Named Props Quota"=dword:00005dc0
> Hope that helps.

It's better to leave them as default, it's just an extra protection measure.
We had to up the limit, as our Public Folders are extensive, and it's all VB
based applications that use public folders. When we made the switch, alot of
the apps failed, so we up the limit to the ones I outlined previously and
that satisfied our VB Developers requirements.
If it's not breaking anything, then I would leave it as default levels.
If you need to up the limit, pay attention, there is an upper limit as well
that you should not reach (I'm not sure what the limit is).
PSS Should be able to answer that further or someone from MS in this
newsgroup.

ID no:c1034ad4 #3
Can someone Help please? This is the 3rd time I place this question. Thanks I'm running Exchange 2003 on Win Server Standard 2003. I'm trying to edit mailbox rights on several accounts via Active Directory Users and Computers but whenever I attempt to apply any changes made I get the following message: The user granted 'associated external account right' must also be granted 'full mailbox access right. ID No: c1034ad4 Microsoft Active Directory - Exchange Extension I'm not trying to change the Associate External Account right is not being selected. In fact this ...

Stop hidden window from receiving events temporarily?
Is there a way to stop a hidden window from receiving events while it is displaying a modal dialog? I want to temporarily disable events to a window during this time to avoid my window proc from being recursively invoked. >Is there a way to stop a hidden window from receiving events while it >is displaying a modal dialog? There's no way I know of from stopping a window from receiving messages. >I want to temporarily disable events to >a window during this time to avoid my window proc from being >recursively invoked. Add a flag and test/set/reset it at the appropriate mo...

1 Bank ID w/ multiple cash accounts in A/P
Property management client, moved from Great Plains DOS version to GP version 8. Segment 1 of G/L account is setup for each property for Cash, Accounts Payable, Expenses... Client said the DOS version has a wild card option for the Cash and A/P default control accounts (ie: ???-1000, ???-2100). It creates an A/P transaction for each location based on the expense account. When the check is printed, it creates a Cash transaction based on the location from the A/P transaction. Is there an add-on to Great Plains version 8.0 which will accomplish this? The CAM (Control Account Management) handl...

Event ID 4188
I've been receiving the following events in my eventlog. I'm not sure what this means and the MS Knowledgebase doesn't seem to have any specific information about this event ID. Does anyone know what this means? Event Type: Error Event Source: MSExchangeIMC Event Category: SMTP Interface Events Event ID: 4188 Date: 1/12/2004 Time: 7:36:50 AM User: N/A Computer: EXCHANGE1 Description: Refused to relay <ablackwell_mk@rescue-europe.com> for localhost (127.0.0.1). Event Type: Error Event Source: MSExchangeIMC Event Category: SMTP Interface Events Event ID: 4188 Date: 1/12...

why dbclick event don't echo ?
I inherit from Class CWnd why don't dbclick event echo ? Hi ltg: 1.Did you change the WNDCLASS? In that, if its style doesn't have CS_DBLCLKS, the window procedure will not receive the mouse message. 2.Did you add the message in the message map of your wnd class? Alan. "ltg" <ltg_goeasy@sohu.com> wrote in message news:OgupoTeZDHA.656@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Sorry,I write a class inherit from class Wnd > ,I want add a dbclick message ,but it don't echo. > > "ltg" <sl_hb_one@haiersl.com> wrote in message > news:OWkQAFVZDHA.1940...

can activex control export large data to container by event's para
can activex control export large data to container by event's para ? I develop a activex control,and want to export large data to container(IE),web page can use javascript to capture the event,and then utilize the event's para to do more things. First ,I am not sure how much data can be exported by control event's para ? Second,I don't want to export large data by so many paras,such as largedataevent(para1,para2,para3,...... ) What I want to know is whether it is possible or not that control can export large data to container(IE) by OBJECT ? Such that ,I can define an ob...

sbs2008 empty DHCP IPv4 bindings DHCP event 1050
I have this error on Just installed SBS2008 Standard. Found perfect description on google but no fix: ""DhcpServer 1050 22/04/2010 7:05:05 AM 24 Event Details: The DHCP/BINL service on the local machine encountered a network error. The error was: 0x 2. SBS 2008 is the only DHCP server on the network. DHCP is working, I can do ipconfig /release, ipconfig /renew from DHCP enabled workstations and the get a new IP as they should. I think I have tracked down the source of the error. If I go to Administrative Tools --> DHCP --> Right Click "Server.domain.loc...

capturing TabStrip events inside an MsForm
Hi, Im trying to display results from a database query in a sort of a 'form'. I need it to be displayed on the actual worksheet, not as a separate window as would be the case when using the UserForm...so Im using an MSFrame (Microsoft Forms 2.0 Frame) directly on the worksheet and I'm putting all my info in there. Now, In order to display different sets of data in different tabs Im trying to use a TabStrip (the form looks the same for all the sets)... The problem I am having is how to capture the TabStrip events when the TabStrip is located inside an MsFrame....

Event Manager
I own an outdoor store that sells training classes, tours, seminars, and similar type items. I currently use another POS system in the store but would like to use MS RMS, because I have it at another location and would like all locations to be the sames software. What I need is an RMS add in that manages events I mentioned. Ideally the software would allow me to create the event and schedule the same class multiple times and allow the class to cross multiple days, such as 2 consecutive sundays. The software would allow the sale to occur at the POS. The software would create a roste...

Event 8026 Error Log
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0008_01C5C91D.94F16610 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi Everyone,=20 I'm having this error in my Application Log and I don't know why. SOURCE: MSADC LDAP Bind was unsuccessful on directory <server> for distinguished name = <'DOMAIN\Administrator'>. Directory returned error:[0x51] Server Down. = (Connection Agreement 'RCA <Domain>' #2132)=20 I checked this article = http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=...

Autonumber in ID
Hi, I might be missing something stupid here but... Is it possible to have 3 field keys, What I got is Customer ID, Department reference, autonumber and i want something like: 342 - ELEC - 1 342 - ELEC - 2 343 - ELEC - 1 etc. Is there a way of getting the autonumber to reset for each customer id? -- Thank you andrew3254 wrote: > Hi, I might be missing something stupid here but... > > Is it possible to have 3 field keys, > > What I got is Customer ID, Department reference, autonumber and i want > something like: > > 342 - ELEC - 1 > 342 - ELEC - 2 > >...

Getting mouse events in disabled buttons
I have a class derived from CButton that I need to send notification to the parent when the mouse hovers over it. I was able to achieve this by tracking mouse events, but this presented a problem: it does not work if the button is disabled. Any suggestions on how to do this? I thought maybe some trick hooking into tooltips might work, but I wasn't successful here. I tried EnableTooltips() then handled the TTN_NEEDTEXT notification -- my member function was never called. When Disabled, MS Windows blocks any user input (keyboard / mouse) from being sent to that particular window...

event id 2035 and 8231 errors
Event id 2035: The e-mail address description object in the Microsoft Exchange directory for the 'FAX' address type on 'i386' machines is missing. Event id 8231: Permanent failure reported by policy group provider for 'CN=Recipient Policies,CN=ClientServ,CN=Microsoft Exchange,CN=Services,CN=Configuration,DC=clientserv,DC=com' :'MAD.EXE', error=8000ffff. Taking provider offline. These occur every 5 min. I believe it is looking for an old fax email address that was migrated from exchange 5.5. I had deleted the address from the Recipient Policy, bu...

Unable to see GAL within Outlook event id 9337
INFO: 1 * Windows Server 2003 (SP1) DC/GC/DNS 1 * Windows Server 2003 (SP1) Exchange Member Server 2003 SP1 Dcdiag and netdaig run clean. I bumped up the logging on DSACCESS and all is good. I am able to open a new mail and put in a part of a person name and have it resolve from the GAL. And OWA works, when I try to resolve a name from the GAL. I just cant see the GAL via Outlook 2003 (not in cached mode) ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Event Type: Warning Event Source: MSExchangeSA Event Category: OAL Generator Event ID: 9337 Date:...

Strange issue with missing Sales ID's
We have been having a problem with our Sales ID's not posting with the invoices. The problem is not on every invoice or even every invoice for a particular customer. I ran checklinks on everything over the weekend and reconciled all the modules and had another one today. We upgraded to V8 in August and I have already installed SP1. This did not happen before V8. Has anyone else had an issue like this. It is getting old having to go into Query Analyzer and adding the Sales ID manually. Robert Fann omni Packaging ------=_NextPart_0001_5E0B951F Content-Type: text/plain Conten...

HttpContext.Current.User returns old user id
In my web app I get the logged in user's id using HttpContext.Current.User. I can then compare this to ActiveDirectory to authenticate, and off we go. However, recently a woman at my company got married, and wanted to change her login name to use her new married name. No problem. Except when she ran my web app. Whenever she did, and hit the code that got her user id from HttpContext.Current.User, it returned her old id, which no longer existed in AD (hence, she definitely was not logging in using her old id). The problem persisted for several days. One purported solution was f...

GP Integration
Hey there, Does anyone know if its possible to map over say the CRM Account Number field to become the new Debtor ID in GP when an Account is created? We are in the process of setting up CRM-GP Integration, and just realised that this otherwise will make it fairly messy as we use a standard debtor naming convention (ABC001), and when CRM Integration creates the customers in GP it just uses the entire name.... cheers Gavin ...

No CRM user exists with specified domain name and user id (CRM 4.0
I am getting the above message when i attempt to connect to my CRM server from a users PC. The Outlook client was installed, he got into CRM fine one day then the next day he went to expand the folder in Outlook for CRM and was prompted for a user name and password to access the server. He entered the administrator account and was denied access. Ever since i cannot get into CRM from his PC as him. I can logon fine as him via the web version from another PC but cannot get into either the web version or outlook client version from his PC. I have removed CRM for Outlook, got rid of r...

Event ID: 1044, 3026 & 1060 - McAfee GroupShield - AVOnDemand
Hello all, I am getting tons of these (flooding the logs) in the event viewer logs. Mostly these two event id's of 1044, and 3026, especially 1044, but with multiple different items that fail to get scanned. but even occasionally getting event 1060 as well. Any help would be appreciated. Event Type: Error Event Source: AVOnDemand Event Category: None Event ID: 1044 Date: 9/28/2004 Time: 9:30:34 AM User: N/A Computer: Exchange Description: McAfee GroupShield for Microsoft Exchange failed to scan the item ''''\Conference Room B''''. Event Type: Err...

workflow manager event recursion
I have email alerts on several items like emails, tasks, and such. I also have one on the account level. These are all called when the account owner is changed. What happens is that once an account is changed to a different owner then that rule is fired just fine. But the owner is also changed on all the emails so those rules are fired as well. This is generating alot of emails when an account is changed to a new owner. I think they will get the point with one email 50 emails is getting a little excessive. What I was wondering was if there is a way to tell the other rules to not proces...

Exchange Event Error 7010
Hi, We have just installed a network for a customer consisting of a windows 2003 domain split over two sites. The sites are linked by a VPN with decent bandwidth (4MB up 1MB down at each end). In each site we have an exchange server running Exchange Server 2003 SP2. In the main site the Exchange server runs exchange only and nothing else, in the branch office the Exchange server is also a DC. The main site has about 60 users and the remote site about 20 users. The MX record for the domain is registered to the main site so all mail arrives there first and is then forwarded on to the bran...

Event 1025 SLINK::EcUpdate
Exchange 2003 SP1 on Windows 2003 SP1 Last night I received seven of these entries on one of my database: Event Type: Warning Event Source: MSExchangeIS Mailbox Store Event Category: General Event ID: 1025 Date: 10/29/2006 Time: 8:15:17 PM User: N/A Computer: MXCA2 Description: An error occurred on database "First Storage Group\MOAB-MXCA2". Function name or description of problem: SLINK::EcUpdate Error: 0x8004010f The online defrag this morning ran fine on this database, so I'm hopping tonight's online backup will succeede as well. I found some KB articles, but none t...

MSExchangeTransport Event
I'm looking at Article ID 322123 I'm having this issue with my Exchange server 2000. I have upgraded from Exchange 5.5 In Step 6, it says to remove unnecessary items that were used by 5.5, but it doesn't say which ones are needed Is there a place I can find this information It's talking about connectors. Do you have any legacy 5.5 connectors that were not removed prior to removing the 5.5 server? The connectors are listed in the article you've mentioned. -- Nicholas Basile(MSFT) nicbas@online.microsoft.com Microsoft PSS Please do not send email directly to this a...

CommandbarCombo box change event not firing in VISIO
Hi I'm creating a Toolbar in Visio with CommandbarCombo box using VS 2003.The combobox should display the tooltip on change of each item in the list. I have handled changeevent but still event is not fired. Here is the code attached for the referecne: ******************************** CommandBar oStandardBar = null; private Hashtable hashTable = new Hashtable(); public static int iPrgId = 0; CommandBarComboBox cmbSecurityClass = null; Object oMissing = System.Reflection.Missing.Value; oStandardBar = (oVisio.ActiveDocument.Application.CommandBars as CommandBars).Add("IAMToolbar&q...

MSExchangeMGMT Event ID 7
I've been receiving the following error and can't seem to find any help on it in the Knowledge Base or via google: The Microsoft Exchange Management service denied user "sbsmonacct" access to "CN=Mailbox Store (SBSERVER),CN=First Storage Group,CN=InformationStore,CN=SERVER,CN=Servers,CN=first administrative group,CN=Administrative Groups,CN=DOMAIN,CN=Microsoft Exchange,CN=Services,CN=Configuration,DC=domain,DC=local" because the Access Control List (ACL) for it contained non-domain specific access control entries (ACE) Any insight would be appreciated. ...