Event ID 9666

I get this warning in my app event logs. This is a W2K3 Exch server
cluster.

Event Type:	Warning
Event Source:	MSExchangeIS
Event Category:	General
Event ID:	9666
Date:		12/13/2005
Time:		10:19:00 AM
User:		N/A
Computer:	SERVERNAME
The number of named properties created for database "First Storage
Group\Mailbox Store (SERVERNAME)" is close to quota limit.
 Current number of named properties: 16364
 Quota limit for named properties: 16384
 User attempting to create the named property: "SYSTEM"
 Named property GUID:
 Named property name/id: "X-NJ-IPM-Content-Return-To"

Any help is appreciated.
Thanks

0
ashectx (1)

you might want to look at this:

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;820379

--
Susan Conkey [MVP]

"ashectx" <ashectx@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I get this warning in my app event logs. This is a W2K3 Exch server
> cluster.
>
> Event Type: Warning
> Event Source: MSExchangeIS
> Event Category: General
> Event ID: 9666
> Date: 12/13/2005
> Time: 10:19:00 AM
> User: N/A
> Computer: SERVERNAME
> The number of named properties created for database "First Storage
> Group\Mailbox Store (SERVERNAME)" is close to quota limit.
>  Current number of named properties: 16364
>  Quota limit for named properties: 16384
>  User attempting to create the named property: "SYSTEM"
>  Named property GUID:
>  Named property name/id: "X-NJ-IPM-Content-Return-To"
>
> Any help is appreciated.
> Thanks

0
sconkey (3059)

Exchange event agent scripting issue
Hi, My client still runs an exchange 5.5 and I have to develop an agent script which needs to do some autoreplying. The problem is that I can't get any script running, even just an empty script that will only log upon the event triggers. In Event log I got a MAPI error with the globalish code 0x80004001. The only info I could find on the net, pointed out to install at least SP3, though this is in fact installed and I'm still getting the errors and logs stay empty. Does anyone have any idea... please! :-( Thanks in advance... Greets, A goofy it-er ...

Event ID: 7004
This is an SMTP protocol error log vor virtual server ID 1,.....The remot host "66....", responded to the SMTP command "xexch50" with "504 Need to authenticate first ". The full command sent was "XEXCH50 984 2 ". I recently posted this under Event ID: 7200, but that was a mistake. In any case, I recieve this error message 10-15 times an hour. I've seen this error message referenced in other threads, but I still can't tell where the "XEXCH50 984 2" command is being sent from. If it is coming from my end, then there may be an issue t...

Delegate for event in class
I was looking at a tutorial for events and can't figure out his worked with the delegate inside the object. using System; namespace CustomEvents { public class Car { public delegate void OwnerChangedEventHandler(string newOwner); public event OwnerChangedEventHandler OwnerChanged; private string make; private string model; private int year; private string owner; public string CarMake { get { return this.make; } set { this.make = value; } } public string CarModel { get { return this.model; } ...

event ID 9234
I have a strange event ID I've been unable to find any information on: Event Type: Warning Event Source: MSExchangeSA Event Category: RFR Interface Event ID: 9234 Date: 11/19/2004 Time: 8:20:49 AM User: N/A Computer: BCCEX0101 Description: Referral Interface was not able to find an msExchExchangeServer object with legacyExchangeDN '/o=Collier County Gov./ou=ITDOMAIN/cn=Configuration/cn=Servers/cn=CWW1' in the Active Directory. For more information, click http://www.microsoft.com/contentredirect.asp. Why this concerns me is because 'CWW1' is the name of our old...

MSExchangeMTA filling up Application Event log
We have recently upgraded from Exchange 2K to 2K3, and i don't know if this began immediately afterwards. Our Application Event Log is filling up with the same 5 informational messages appearing every 10 seconds. These messages fill a 2 Mb app log in a few hours, and it's set to erase messages as needed, so we have no history of when it started.The messages are listing as the same source:MSExchangeMTA. Again, these aren't red alert error messages, so there's not much written about them in the Knowledge base. Follows is a list of the messages. 1. Category: Field En...

Exchange 1221 event getting smaller
In the past month I have moved a 2 gig mail box to another server and removed about 500 megs from othe people's mailboxes. The number in the 1221 event went from 3000MB to 2264MB and its constantly getting smaller. I do not know why I did not get the 2 gigs from moving that mailbox back or the 500 megs? Its exchange 2000 SP3 on Windows 2000 SP4. Does anyone have any suggestions? thanks in advance, J.R. On Mon, 6 Mar 2006 06:39:35 -0800, J.R. Dobyns <JRDobyns@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >In the past month I have moved a 2 gig mail box to another server and removed...

Event time tracking
I need to track an event from a date/time starting point. It may span weekends and I must not count weekends, holidays, lunch break or any time outside regular workhours (08:00 to 17:00) and must track elapsed time between milestones that could be as many as 6 and the overall time to finish the event. Each milestone is tracked by date/time. I've tried a lot of functions and combinations (WORKDAY, NETWORKDAYS, etc. etc. and everytime there's a new glitch! Any suggestions? By the way, I MUST do it in EXCEL! Thanks in advance. -- Excel is like heaven. You must first die to see ...

Dynamic Button with Event

Finding message from message ID
Hi, Win2000 server, Exch2000 both with latest patches. I am getting Event ID 1101 every night during defrag. Text: Error 0x8004010f occurred on message 1-20CEE4 during a background cleanup on database "Main\Mailbox Store (BOND)". Looking at the relevant KBs this appears to be a missing attachment or similar, and could be cleared up using ISINTEG. However it is only one message and it isn't causing a problem, I'm not keen to run ISINTEG which carries some (albeit small) risk to the DB and could take several hours to run. Is there a way of determining which message carries...

auto-incrementing the next fixed asset ID
Hello: Does anyone have code to auto-increment the next Asset ID in GP 10.0 Fixed Asset Management? childofthe1980s Hi Child, grrr, I feel your pain. The way I have done it is with VBA. I put a button on the form to get the next ID number. I stored the last ID number in the DUOS table and then retrieve and increment it. My client sometimes wants to assign their own, hence the button. Kind regards, Leslie "childofthe1980s" wrote: > Hello: > > Does anyone have code to auto-increment the next Asset ID in GP 10.0 Fixed > Asset Management? ...

Exchange System Manager, Error ID: c0072afc
I have just installed Windows 2003 SBS with Exchange. I've made some settings for the domain controller and active directory. Now I'm a bit stuck because of the following problem: Every time when I open the Exchange System Manager, expand Folder and click Publick Folders. I get a critical error with following information: ---- The requested name is valid, bu data of the requested type was found. Facility: Win32 ID no: c0072afc Exchange System Manager ---- (end of the error message) I get the same error message when I try to check properties of the same folder (Public Folder). T...

PC-Charge and Multiple Merchant ID's
My bank would like to set up multiple Merchant ID's based on CC Type. It's possible using PC-Charge's UI but, is that possible in RMS? I think the only way oyu could accomplish that is to use PCCharge as a standalone app rather than having it integrate with RMS. RMS is only going to ba aware one Merchant Account per register, so I don't think there's going to be a way to assign the account based on tender type when it makes it's call to PC Charge. Also, you would need additional licenses to add merchant accounts in PC Charge. On Thu, 12 Aug 2004 14:27:0...

SMTP OnArrival Event Sink does not fire
I have written a managed event sink for Exchange (2003 SP1) in C# using the wrapper for SMTP OnArrival. To achieve this I have followed the instructions as detailed in the article, 'Writing Managed Sinks for SMTP and Transport Events' on the MSDN. I have included various debugging messages throughout the sink that write to the event log when an action is performed. The sink is supposed to fire on all incoming and outgoing emails with the intention of restricting an internal department from establishing communications with anyone other than a strict set of domains. After registe...

Can I retrieve a field from a SQL table during an OnChange event on a lookup field?
I am trying to retrieve a field from a SQL table during an OnChange event from a CRM screen. The OnChange event is on a lookup field to that table. I have already done the mapping for the field that I need in the relationships setup for the entity. My problem comes in that I will be adding the relationship row from another table and not from the table I need the field from. The mapping does not seem to work when starting from a different table. That is why I have made this request. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Bob Johnson Specific questions related to CRM v3 should ...

Responsible ID
Dears, How can we add ResponsibleID (Case Initiator field) in Logical User list in CRM 3.0 Look up Records, "In fact I would like to use Responsible ID in the CRM Email Notification" as whenever engineer resolved the case the case initiator should get informed as his case has been resolved..." Kindly Advice. Your early response will be much appriciated. Regars, Syed ...

Sender iD and 905214 hot fix
Hello all If im runnign windows 2003 sp1 and exchange 2003 sp2 do i still need to install the hotfix? Thanks You do if you are going to implement SenderID checking. If you are not going to implement this filter, then the hotfix is not needed. -- Ben Winzenz Exchange MVP MessageOne "skip" <skip@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A03790B6-E27B-4DA5-B7F5-B3ADDE789E0C@microsoft.com... > Hello all > > If im runnign windows 2003 sp1 and exchange 2003 sp2 do i still need to > install the hotfix? > > Thanks Thanks but when i read the KB ab...

Transport Delivering
I just started to get the following information messages in my application log of my Exchange 2003 SP2 with Windows 2003 SP1. All messages appear to be spam related in nature. Is this something I should be concerned about? Event Type: Information Event Source: MSExchangeIS Mailbox Store Event Category: Transport Delivering Event ID: 2094 Date: 4/14/2007 Time: 2:55:05 PM User: N/A Computer: XXXXXXX Description: The length of the Internet Message ID for this message is greater than that which duplicate detection can handle. The message was discarded. Please set the registry value ...

"Find and Replace" form_close event
I want to intercept the "form_close" event for system windows "Find and Replace" I can resolve with API? What API? Thanks in advance Crevit ...

Project Accounting PO Edits create blank batch ID
GP v7.5 When we edit(close) a Project Accounting PO which has been partially invoiced, a journal is produced in financials, as expected.( though not needed ) The issue is that the journal is always put into a batch with a blank ID, which can't be posted or deleted. ( I need to delete the transaction, which I can do through 'jounal entry', but I can't delete the batch ID Is there a setup option which is causing this problem. ...

Need help with formatting an ID field
Access 2003 Field is "dispatch_id' and is a text field There is also a field called "dispatch_date" in the same table So I need the value assigned to the dispatch_id (when the record is created from a form) to be something like this: 03011086 Where the first 6 characters are the date of the dispatch and the last character (but could be more the 1 character) is the number of that dispatch for that date. So in my example the dispatch_id was the 6th record created "FOR" the dispatch date of March 11,2008 I think I need to do this as code on the data entry fo...

Threading and event driven
hi can any one tell some web side ,on which i can get code for event driven and threading programming in MFC AND VC++. Arbind All programs in MFC are event-driven. There are some examples of multithreaded programs on my MVP Tips site, including my process class and two essays on multithreading. joe On Sat, 30 Aug 2003 09:53:37 +0530, "Arbind" <arbindb_tech@rediffmail.com> wrote: >hi can any one tell some web side ,on which i can get code for event driven >and threading programming in MFC AND VC++. > > >Arbind > Joseph M. Newcomer [MVP] email: newc...

Event ID: 9667 getting this after applying Service Pack 2
Environment is Exchange 2003 SP2 and Windows 2003 enterprise server with SP1. I cannot find any information on this error no where. Source: MSExchangeIS event ID: 9667 description: Failed to create a new named property for database "Storage Group" because the number of named properties reached the quota limit (8192). User attempting to create the named property: "SYSTEM" Named property GUID: 00020386-0000-0000-c000-000000000046 Named property name/id: "X-Bronchi" ...

All day event issues
My co-workers and I use and maintain a shared calendar through Outlook. I am in the Central Time Zone, and they are in the Eastern Time Zone. When I add an all-day event to the schedule, it shows up just fine on my view of the calendar, but on their view, it shows up as a two day event. Same thing if they add an all day event - when I look at it, I see a two day event. Very confusing for everyone. I've tried adding an additional time zone to my Outlook, but it doesn't work. That makes perfect sense. What starts as Midnight for you doesn't start until 1 AM for t...

Attaching to CRM Toolbar Events
Hi, I have designed some sample applications that run within the CRM window (ie are launched via a navitem, rather than a toolbar item). Ordinarily, I use a separate Save Data button (or similar) to get the user to commit any changes to data that are made through using this custom page. I am wondering whether it is possible to detect the Save or SaveClose button being clicked on the CRM window toolbar, and hijack the client event, run some client code, or generate a postback. If anyone has any ideas on this, I would greatly appreciate some direction. Cheers Chris ...

Worksheet Change Event macro fails intermittently
My worksheet change event macro is like this: Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range) Dim n As Integer Application.ScreenUpdating = False Application.EnableEvents = False 'prevents change event indefinite loop <Loop macro resets formulas in 20 rows in one column using counter n> Application.EnableEvents = True Application.ScreenUpdating = True End Sub The macro works sometimes but fails intermittently. This happens even if I comment out the EnableEvents = False/True code. Any ideas on why it could be failing and/or how I could ...