Event ID: 628

Hello.  I'm hoping someone can help me w/ this as my research has led
me absolutely no where thus far.  How do I remediate the following
error and is it a cause for concern?  Keep in mind, I have widened the
maintenance window by several hours to no avail.  Error in event log:

Event Type:	Warning
Event Source:	ESE
Event Category:	Performance
Event ID:	628
Date:		3/9/2006
Time:		11:38:00 AM
User:		N/A
Computer:	EXCHANGE
Information Store (2916) First Storage Group: Database 'D:\Program
Files\Exchsrv\mdbdata\First Storage Group\My Exchange Org.edb': While
attempting to move to the next or previous node in a B-Tree (ObjectId:
69, PgnoRoot: 262), the database engine skipped over 103 non-visible
nodes. It is likely that these non-visible nodes are nodes which have
been marked for deletion but which have yet to purged. The database may
benefit from widening the online maintenance window during off-peak
hours in order to purge such nodes and reclaim their space. If this
message persists, offline defragmentation may be run to remove all
nodes which have been marked for deletion but have yet to be purged
from the database.

Thank you for your help!
--
Lenny

is it completing?  is your backup firing off before the online maintenance
completes?

--
Susan Conkey [MVP]

"Lenny" <li20062004-win@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Hello.  I'm hoping someone can help me w/ this as my research has led
> me absolutely no where thus far.  How do I remediate the following
> error and is it a cause for concern?  Keep in mind, I have widened the
> maintenance window by several hours to no avail.  Error in event log:
>
> Event Type: Warning
> Event Source: ESE
> Event Category: Performance
> Event ID: 628
> Date: 3/9/2006
> Time: 11:38:00 AM
> User: N/A
> Computer: EXCHANGE
> Information Store (2916) First Storage Group: Database 'D:\Program
> Files\Exchsrv\mdbdata\First Storage Group\My Exchange Org.edb': While
> attempting to move to the next or previous node in a B-Tree (ObjectId:
> 69, PgnoRoot: 262), the database engine skipped over 103 non-visible
> nodes. It is likely that these non-visible nodes are nodes which have
> been marked for deletion but which have yet to purged. The database may
> benefit from widening the online maintenance window during off-peak
> hours in order to purge such nodes and reclaim their space. If this
> message persists, offline defragmentation may be run to remove all
> nodes which have been marked for deletion but have yet to be purged
> from the database.
>
> Thank you for your help!
> --
> Lenny

0
sconkey (3059)
3/9/2006 9:49:30 PM
We've had issues w/ the backup device which didn't get fixed until
today so there haven't even been backups occuring while these errors
were thrown.

that's bad...get a good online full backup right away...then, if you need to
perform an offline defrag, you'll have something to fall back on if
something goes wrong...

--

> We've had issues w/ the backup device which didn't get fixed until
> today so there haven't even been backups occuring while these errors
> were thrown.

0
sconkey (3059)
3/9/2006 10:25:55 PM
If you are running Enterprise I would also suggest moving mailboxes and
recreating the db. This will ensure a clean db which is much more preferable
to a "fixed" db.

Nue
"Susan" <sconkey@mgmmirage.nospam.com> wrote in message
> that's bad...get a good online full backup right away...then, if you need
> perform an offline defrag, you'll have something to fall back on if
> something goes wrong...
>
> --
> Susan Conkey [MVP]
>

> "Lenny" <li20062004-win@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> We've had issues w/ the backup device which didn't get fixed until
>> today so there haven't even been backups occuring while these errors
>> were thrown.

0
imaneophyte (3004)

Currency ID
I just created a profile for an Inventory user, i took off the system access as well as the other modules she would not need to have access to, when she goes to price lists and attempts to change a currency ID the systems says she does not have adequate privileges. What did I miss??? Try giving the user access to Financial >>Currencies. "rcr" wrote: > I just created a profile for an Inventory user, i took off the system access > as well as the other modules she would not need to have access to, when she > goes to price lists and attempts to change a curre...

Dexterity Event 1000
We are experiencing problems with users trying to log into GP10 through Citrix sessions and getting error messages the "Microsoft Dynamics GP has encountered a problem and needs to close." In checking the event log on the terminal server giving us problems, I found several of the following events that appear to be about the same time as trouble logging in. The description for Event ID ( 1000 ) in Source ( Dexterity ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. You may be able to...

Load event question
I found this code along with it's function on this discussion group. It works great but I want it to populate the text field when the form loads. How can I get the following code on the Form_Load()? fOSUserName() is a defined function. Private Sub Form_BeforeUpdate(Cancel As Integer) On Error GoTo BeforeUpdate_Err ' Set bound controls to system date and time and current user name Me.DateModified = Now() Me.ModifiedBy = fOSUserName() BeforeUpdate_End: Exit Sub BeforeUpdate_Err: MsgBox Err.Description, vbCritical & vbOKOnly, _ &quo...

Trying to get the Phonecall ID during the onsave event of the phone call
var CallID = crmFormSubmit.crmFormSubmitId.value Hello all I tried to use this, but it does not seem to work for phone calls. Does anyone know how I can get at the ID of the phone call as I need to pass it through to a webservice to manipulate some other related entities. TIA Saira Hi, the ID of the entity instance is unknown until it is saved. Otherwise, crmForm.ObjectId should return you the ID of the phonecall. Hope this helps, Jevgenij "Saira" <Saira@nomail.5DFinance.com> wrote in message news:ey723eK%23IHA.5036@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > var CallID = crmFo...

Outlook 2003 Duplicate Events
I have noticed, that when I receive a meeting request and accept it - two events are placed into my calendar for the same meeting (One as tentative the other accepted). What is causing this, and how can I stop it from happening? Thanks! Jeff ...

Form OnLoad event for Case Entity not firing?
Hi, Is there something different about the Case entity that prevents a Form onLoad event from firing? I put an alert() call in there and it doesn't fire. I even typed garbage in the event handler and it doesn't error. Other entities like activity seem to work fine. Actually, I can't ge the onSave or the onChange events for any Case fields to fire either.... Thanks for you help! Todd Very interesting - I have the exact same problem with the Opportunity entity in CRM 4.0 Are you using CRM 4.0? Did you upgrade from 3.0? I did fix this for while by importing clean out of the ...

User ID error
Hi everybody I'm writing a very simple aspx that uses the SDK to send an e-mail out. I use the aspx through a "Post URL" action that gets a lead identificator. Everything works fine when I'm using my test user (Administrator role). Frustrantingly enough, sometimes I get an exception saying "The user ID does not match the thread token." Don't know even where to start... Any help will be appreciated, thanks Verify that the credentials being used on all the objects is the same. I have seen this when the creditials assigned to the Security object do not m...

importing Back Office IDs "in" BP 4.0
Hello: There is a nice wizard that will allow you to tie a vendor "user" with that vendor's Back Office ID. If you have a lot of vendors, is there a way to import these vendors into Business Portal to tie them with their corresponding Back Office IDs so that you do not have to use the wizard to do this? Otherwise, using the wizard--as nice as it is--could be tedious and lengthy. Thanks! childofthe1980s ...

Timer Event
I'm trying to cause a "Command Buttom" to flash periodically using the folowing code. It doesn't seem to work. Do you see any problems with the code. (I found this code on this site) Thanks Private Sub Form_Timer() For j = 1 To 5 If Me.Command49.Caption = "Update" Then Me.Command49.Caption = "Update" Me.TimerInterval = 500 Else Me.Command49.Caption = "Update" Me.TimerInterval = 2500 End If Next j End Sub End Sub -- Message posted via http://www.accessmonster.com Haggr1 wrote: &g...

Sheet Rename event capture
Hi, Is there any event/way to know when a sheet is being renamed? I want to capture sheet rename and execute some code. But it seems there is no way to capture this. Is there any alternative solution for this? Thanks in Advance. "Venkat" <srikanth...@hotmail.com> wrote... >Is there any event/way to know when a sheet is being renamed? I want to >capture sheet rename and execute some code. But it seems there is no way to >capture this. Is there any alternative solution for this? If you have formulas that refer to cells in every worksheet, changing worksheet nam...

Event Viewer>system- file corrupted
Usinh XP Home and sp3, when I try to clear the entires in 'system', it says file corrupted and there is a 'red cross" to it. Although, the pc seems to be working fine, obviously somewhere is not right, how can I get rid of the 'red cross'. Thanks ...

Outlook 2007 greyed out " All day event"
When a users sets up up a meeting request for an hour (or however long) and sends out this request to other users. The users who recieve the meeting can make corrections to the title date ect, but they cannot check the box "All day event" how can this be made available to check. Thanks If I'm not mistaken, that's something that only the Meeting Organizer can do since its a component of the specifics of the meeting. The 'All Day Event' checkbox is just for that - to indicate that its an All Day Event as opposed to meeting of a few hours. "SHac...

Getting address in Statement ID to appear on invoice.
I am trying to the address ID that is listed under Statement Address ID to appear onthe Bill To section of SOP Blank Invoice. I have tried mapping to the RM Statement Header Temp Table that has this information, but it doesn't appear possible. Is there a RW function to pull this information out? Thanks! Why don't they just put the statement address ID in the Bill To address ID of the SOP document? I'm sure I'm missing something here, but just wondering how the Bill To address ID field was 'repurposed'. "CC Account" wrote: > I am trying to the addr...

How to ID a table source being used in a Union Query
I have created a Union Query that uses 3 tables to pull data from. I need to see identify which of the three tables the data came from. I tried adding a column to the original tables with a default value "FP 07-09" which would ID the table for me but my problem is: I cannot fill in this column with that value on the existing rows of data all at once. I would have to paste it in one row at a time unless someone can help me understand how to fill down the column with this value or paste this in the new column on all the existing rows. Someone else created these tables and I cann...

12000 new events on april 9

event 8507
I am trying to move a pretty big mailbox from one Exchange server to another. There seems to be several corrupted messages in the mailbox that stop the move and create the 8507 event entry in the source exchange server. I have been able to use the referenced subject line to find and delete the corrupted messages until now. The last move attempt cause the following message: Event Type: Error Event Source: MSExchangeIS Mailbox Store Event Category: Move Mailbox Event ID: 8507 Date: 4/15/2005 Time: 7:01:27 PM User: N/A Computer: Source Server Description: Unable ...

Public Calendar missing events in Entourage, which appear in Outlook
Hello Friends, I am having an issue were select events in my company's Public Folder calendar are not appear in Entourage (on Mac), but do appear in Outlook (on PC). I do see the majority of events in both applications. I tried "Synchronize," "unsubscribing/resubscribing," and the the "Empty Cache" tricks on the Public calendar in question. Those didn't seem to work. The only thing I can think of is the events in question seem to be the ones added via Public Folder calendar's email gateway (auto-accepted by the calendar). I (and others)...

Getting a CTreeCtrl ID in an ActiveX control
Hi: I'm trying to add the CTreeCtrlView class from the MSDN MfcDrag sample to an ActiveX control project. The OnCreate function of CTreeCtrlView has the following line which creates the tree, (CTreeCtrl) m_tree: VERIFY (m_Tree.Create (WS_CHILD | WS_VISIBLE | TVS_HASLINES | TVS_LINESATROOT | TVS_HASBUTTONS | TVS_SHOWSELALWAYS, CRect (0, 0, 0, 0), this, IDI_TREE)); The compiler tells me it cannot find the tree view control's ID, IDI_TREE. Can someone tell me how to get this ID and put it in my project? TIA, Brad McMillan ...

Order of Events when using the Control Box Close Button
I would like to intercept the built in messages that are generated by Access about required data when a user clicks on the Close Button. The Close Button is enabled by setting the Control Box and Close Button form properties to "Yes". Does anyone know what the order of events is when using the Close Button? Thanks much! Answered in later post. Jeanette Cunningham MS Access MVP -- Melbourne Victoria Australia "accesswanabe" <accesswanabe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E44530CC-48AE-4134-A896-BFC71F032F68@microsoft.com... >I...

Is my Prodcut ID valid?
I'm having problems with my Outlook 2002 at my office. The original Office XP disk is lost. I found a few Office Basic 2003 disks that were not opened and want to find out if these product ID's have been activated. Is there a way to do this without actually going thru the install process? I don not want to lose what I have if the install is not allowed. No I believe Basic version is an oem version "landscaper" <landscaper@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:048C1C6F-379B-4656-AB2D-0E2F38DEE8A3@microsoft.com... > I'm having problems w...

Event ID 8206 and 8199
Hello. Since 2 days ago I noticed an error in the event viewer that states : Calendaring agent failed in message save notification with error 0x8007000e on xxxxxxxxxxxx Calendaring agent failed with error code 0x8007000e while saving appointment. And so long. Whenever I try to see the properties on the specified forlder I receive a message like : The mail proxy for this folder can not be found.This may be due to replication delays.The mail enabled pages will not be shown. ID no. c1038a21 The server is running Windows 2000 SP4 with Exchange 2003 Enterprise Edition. Restarting the service...

Event ID 3034 MRxSmb
When trying to view permissions over an Exchange site an event id of 3034 occurs in the system log the last DWORD event is c000005e. The server is a 2000 Adv Server with SP 4. The Exchange server is 5.5 at SP 4. The only big problem I see is that the DC are set to local time, and the server is set to Greenwich Mean time. How can I resolve this error and view the permissions? Make sure your DNS is functioning properly. Run NetDiag from both servers with the /v switch to view the output. NetDiag is part of the Windows 2000 Support Tools. The command is 'netdiag /v'. Regar...

Linking Events Calendar alerts
I have a dept. calendar synchronized from an WSS site with outlook 2003. The problem with the calendar of events that I have synchronized is that I don't get alerted by any of the upcoming events. Is there a way to setup a reminder for all upcoming events in the WSS calendar other than having to go to each event and clicking on reminder? Since Outlook fires reminders only for appointments in your default Calendar folder, you would need to get the Reminder Manager tool from http://www.slovaktech.com to add this functionality. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlo...

Changing the color of different days or extending all day events
Hello, http://tinypic.com/r/2h6ymvl/6 In that image, I need for either the entire day to be the same colour as the all day event, or for the all day event to extend downwards through the entire day. I can't find a way to do this, using only one calendar (this part is key) - am I missing something obvious? You need to set the all-day item to busy if you want the dates colored as seen in this screenshot: http://www.xsolive.com/Outlook%20Screen%20shots/Forms/DispForm.aspx?ID=146 -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook &am...

Quick VBA Worksheet Change Event or Selection Question:
Quick VBA Worksheet Change Event or Selection Question: I have a workbook that has a sheet named "Formatted Prices". I enter data starting from row 7 & from column A to S all the way down on a daily basis. This range is not completely filled on a daily basis=85, somedays I might just enter 2 or 3 data only filling 3 rows, but always from column A to S. In column Q, I have a formula that depends on column P=85, it basically a simple calculation formula that says if the data in say P7 is empty, then show nothing, but if the data in P7 is something, then subtract t...