Event ID 1229

I am running Exchange Server 2003 SP2 and getting Event ID 1229

Error -2147221233 from background index create.

Folder 8-25B60B8 Index ?T668f+Q674a
Database "First Storage Group\Mailbox Store (XXXXX)"

From the Help and Support link it tells me that this error was fixed with
Exchange Server 2000 SP1

Any Help?

--
Thanks
Duane

-2147221233 = 8004010f =ecNotFound

It's a prop that's missing.  try setting

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\MSExchangeIS\ParametersPrivate

Ignore Bad Oof Rule = 1

"Duane" <Duane@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am running Exchange Server 2003 SP2 and getting Event ID 1229

> Error -2147221233 from background index create.
>
> Folder 8-25B60B8 Index ?T668f+Q674a
> Database "First Storage Group\Mailbox Store (XXXXX)"
>
> From the Help and Support link it tells me that this error was fixed with
> Exchange Server 2000 SP1
>
> Any Help?

> Thanks
> Duane

0
John
4/13/2007 7:57:23 PM
I assumed that was a DWORD Value.

Did not work still getting the same error.
--
Thanks
Duane

"John Fullbright" wrote:

> -2147221233 = 8004010f =ecNotFound
>
> It's a prop that's missing.  try setting
>
> HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\MSExchangeIS\ParametersPrivate
>
> Ignore Bad Oof Rule = 1
>

> "Duane" <Duane@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I am running Exchange Server 2003 SP2 and getting Event ID 1229

> > Error -2147221233 from background index create.
> >
> > Folder 8-25B60B8 Index ?T668f+Q674a
> > Database "First Storage Group\Mailbox Store (XXXXX)"
> >
> > From the Help and Support link it tells me that this error was fixed with
> > Exchange Server 2000 SP1
> >
> > Any Help?

> > --
> > Thanks
> > Duane

0
Duane1 (34)
4/13/2007 9:56:03 PM
It doesn't supress the warning, but ignores it and continues with creation
of the index.

>I assumed that was a DWORD Value.
>
> Did not work still getting the same error.
> --
> Thanks
> Duane
>

> "John Fullbright" wrote:
>
>> -2147221233 = 8004010f =ecNotFound
>>
>> It's a prop that's missing.  try setting
>>
>> HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\MSExchangeIS\ParametersPrivate
>>
>> Ignore Bad Oof Rule = 1
>>

>> "Duane" <Duane@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> >I am running Exchange Server 2003 SP2 and getting Event ID 1229

>> > Error -2147221233 from background index create.
>> >
>> > Folder 8-25B60B8 Index ?T668f+Q674a
>> > Database "First Storage Group\Mailbox Store (XXXXX)"
>> >
>> > From the Help and Support link it tells me that this error was fixed
>> > with
>> > Exchange Server 2000 SP1
>> >
>> > Any Help?

>> > --
>> > Thanks
>> > Duane

0
John

how to synchronize OnReceive Event of CSocket object,
helloo ... I need to synchronize OnReceive Event of CSocket object, in my SMTPGateway Windows service... any sample/url..........on this... thanks in advance Arun Devadiga David... thanks for ur interest in solving my problem.... I will tell u the exact scenario.... void CClientSocket::OnReceive(int nErrorCode) { const TCHAR THIS_FUNCTION[] = _T( "OnReceive" ); START_ERROR_LOOKUP if( bInProcess ) { bIsOnReceive = true; return; } bInProcess = true; pSMTPKernel->ProcessPendingRead(this); bInProcess = false; ...

Message-ID
Is it possible to hide from message-id the hostname of the sending host? No. Your mail server should stamp a message id, but if it doesn't outlook adds one to it. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Join OneNote Tips mailing list: http://www.onenote-tips.net/ "Michele Franzoni" <no@spam.com...

money 2005 email support and product ID
I tried enter my product ID in the format as suggested and form the "about money", but the ms support web rejected it . I double and triple check the enter number and format still I can not get through. what Can I do? ahhh. I must be having internet problem or something. after rebooting PC, I was able to get through. https://support.microsoft.com/oas/default.aspx?med=online&prid=8102&trl=so&enty=pid&gprid=35852&ln=en-ca&c1=504&as=1 "gg" <gg@nomail.nil> wrote in message news:uSSAY3IHFHA.3244@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... >I trie...

event error 1000
Hi all I got this message pop up my screen the other day. No reason why it should appear, no issues with exchange 2K or Active Directory but would like to know what it means Faulting application maildsmx.dll, version 6.0.6603.0, faulting module ntdll.dll, version 5.0.2195.7006, fault address 0x0004b21d. Can anyone advise?? Simon On Thu, 27 Oct 2005 07:16:10 -0700, "Simon" <Simon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi all > >I got this message pop up my screen the other day. No reason why it should >appear, no issues with exchange 2K or Active Directory but...

Variable ID in message map
I have a base dialog in one dll that is used by derived dialogs in other dlls. Currently, the base dialog uses some edit controls. In order to use resource pools from the other dlls, the derived classes (which have more controls) pass IDs of controls present in the base class, in the constructor. Now, I need to add a checkbox and a combobox to the base class. As for the other controls present in the base class, I tried to pass IDs for the boxes in the constructor or another function. However, I run into a problem when trying to use variable control IDs in the message map of the base cl...

Exchange 2003 event sink to alert via email when email is sent to a particular domain?
Hi, I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction in writing a exchange 2003 event sink which will send an email alert/or write to a file when a email is sent to a particular domain? Any help would be appreciated. Matthew You should post this kind of question in the development newsgroup. -- Ed Crowley MVP - Exchange "Protecting the world from PSTs and brick backups!" <matthew@millers.id.au> wrote in message news:1163600143.175377.165030@f16g2000cwb.googlegroups.com... > Hi, > > I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction i...

Toolbar Event Handler for .NET
What is the most simple way to add an Event Handler to a new Toolbar Button? In the context menu, I can not find any Add Event, only the properties dialog where there is nothing about events. I assume it is possible to add a handler by hand but I intend to have quite a few buttons so I want to simplify things a bit. I am using VS .NET om W XP prof. Thanks for any answer Anders Floderus ------------- m a i l : anders d o t floderus a t swipnet d o t se If you are using MFC, use ON_COMMAND and ON_UPDATE_COMMANDUI handlers for the button ID. YOu can put these in mainframe, document or vie...

How to have records with ID transferred to sheet ID
I have a sheet with raw records from a telkom company that lists the SIM card phone numbers, name of the user, SMS usage etc. Like this: Record# SIM# User SMSusage etc. 1 12345 Andrew 500 etc. 2 65432 Deborah 430 etc. 3 12355 Andrew 450 etc. How to have these records transferred to the new sheets, per name? So, on sheet Andrew: Record# SIM# (User) SMSusage etc. 1 12345 (Andrew) 500 etc. 2 12355 (Andrew) 450 etc. The amount of record# varies, also the amount of SIM# per user. Bart ...

event id 9320
Hello I am receiveing the following warning in the Application log fo our Exchange 2003 Server - OALGen could not generate full details for some entries in the offline address list for the list \AllUsers. I am having trouble finding any artciles on MS's site for this warning. Can this be ignored? Any feedback on this warning wouldbe greatly appreciated. Thanks, Mark cLark Turn on diagnostics logging for MSExchangeSA | OAL Generator to find out why. -- Bharat Suneja MCSE, MCT ----------------------------------- "Mark Clark" <MarkClark@discussions.microsoft.com> wr...

Outlook showing appointments as all day events when they are not
I am a (relatively) new user to outlook (XP home running under win98). Having set up a whole series of appointments (most of which are weekly reoccuring) outlook today is reporting some of them as all day events when they are not. Help suggests unchecking the all day event box - the check box is not showing on the problematic items - the items do not span more than (say) two hours and do not cross days. Have checked knowledge base cannot find anything - any ideas please? What do you show as the start and end times for any example appointment that exhibits this behavior? --� Milly Sta...

How to log Event in Windows event?
Hi Friends, I want write a simple dialog based application to log events in windows evt file. with a new log node or to standard (Application, Security, System) node. But my timestamp will be different than the local time of computer. how to do this? thanks in anticipation Sachin M Hello Sachin: To do all about logging events in to the windows event logger, you have to read MSDN documentation, about, Logs, Sources, MessageCompiler, .MC files, FormatMesage, etc This article http://www.codeproject.com/system/mctutorial.asp will help you to do all this. Good Luck! "Sachin_M" <...

Event ID: 1025 during a Mailbox move
Sometimes I am getting the following error while moving a mailbox. Event ID: 1025 Source: MsExchangeIS Mailbox Store Description: Failed to create the mailbox of OBJECT with error 0x50c. This happening on a Exchange 2003. -- Eric Sabo NT Administrator ...

Combine 2 worksheet change events
I have a worksheet that I want to place 2 worksheet change events on. i know that I cannot do this and that I have to combine them into one. I just cannot get my head around how I do that. Is there an idiots guide anywhere (idiot being the operative term here ;-) firstly I have this to make text in certain cells upper case Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range) If Target.Cells.Count > 1 Then Exit Sub End If On Error GoTo ErrHandler: If Not Application.Intersect(Me.Range("E5:L5"), Target) Is Nothing Then If IsNumeric(Target.Value) = False Then Applic...

me w/CERTIFICATE -Digital ID still blocked.
me add signed/approved CERTIFICATE and it show. me at Windows Mail/Tools/Internet Accounts/(*select account)/Poperties/Security/Signing Certificate/Select/(*Select Certificate)/Encrypting Preferences/Select/???/Select Default Account Digital ID/???(only "Cancel" depresion is available [because no CERTIFICATE DISPLAY]). the Algorithm/3DES. me problem lies at the ??? of the formula. me can-not cee now to aplies ze CERTIFICATE to Email Account Setting. ya\ *=item(s) r available. ty 4 yur replies. $$$ $$$ -- UNIVERSAL RULER; OWNER FEDERAL GOVERNMET; GOD OF UNITED STATES;...

Finding an event

Reminder for a recurring event
I have an event (Passover) that reccurs over 8 days in a row. When I try to set the reminder, I get the message saying the "reminder can't be set to occur before the previous occurence". Is it possible to set a reminder only for the first occurence of a recurring event? Or is it better to make 8 seperate entries? Thanks, Jeremy "Jeremy Schubert" <jscc-nospam@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:42EF24A7-9831-48C0-A816-E93A3BA5FA79@microsoft.com... >I have an event (Passover) that reccurs over 8 days in a row. > When I try to set the reminder, I get t...

Deleted Entourage calendar events not deleting in iCal
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Email Client: imap Hi, <br><br>Here's yet another sync oddity regarding Entourage and iCal/Mobileme. When I delete a calendar item in my Entourage calendar, it is not getting deleted in iCal and MobileMe and, hence, my iPhone. Even when I sync the iPhone manually via iTunes, the deleted item remains. Any thoughts on how to correct this would be appreciated. <br><br>Thank you. ...

Workflow Event
I was wondering if after you create a rule or template and set the Event to Manual, are you able to change the Event to a say Create at a later stage. Or do you need to create a new workflow with event Create and add the Manual template as a subprocess. Afraid you need to create a new workflow. Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- On Tue, 8 Feb 2005 06:49:11 -0800, "dempser" <dempser@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: I was wondering if after you create a rule or template and set the Event to ...

Currency ID
I just created a profile for an Inventory user, i took off the system access as well as the other modules she would not need to have access to, when she goes to price lists and attempts to change a currency ID the systems says she does not have adequate privileges. What did I miss??? Try giving the user access to Financial >>Currencies. "rcr" wrote: > I just created a profile for an Inventory user, i took off the system access > as well as the other modules she would not need to have access to, when she > goes to price lists and attempts to change a curre...

Error 1067 Event ID 7031
I am currenlty faced with a complete outage of my email services. I am unable to start my IMC service. I repeatedly getting error 1067 and showing event ID 7031. Can anyone point me in the right direction. Exchange 5.5 Corrupt message? You can try stopping the IMS service, move all the messages from the imcdata\in and out dirs to temp dirs. Dont mix them up! Rename the queue.dat file and restart the IMS and see if it stays up. If it does, add some of the messages back to the imcdata in and out dirs that you copied to the temp dirs and restart the IMS to push those messages out. If it ...

Excel formula that counts events after a certain date?
I need to set up a formula that will add up the number of people in my spreadsheet whose birthdate is before a certain date. micro1330 wrote: > I need to set up a formula that will add up the number of people in my > spreadsheet whose birthdate is before a certain date. If your birth dates are in column B, then: = COUNTIF(B1:B100,"< 1/2/2001") Bill Thank you!! I think that I asked the wrong question for what I wanted though. Can I make this work if I want to know how many are a certain age as of today? Thanks again. "Bill Martin -- (Remove NOSPAM from addr...

Do you offer an ID Badge template?
Does Microsoft offer ID badge templates in Publisher or Word or where? http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/results.aspx?Scope=TC&Query=identification -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Wayne H" <Wayne H@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F503B94B-21F4-44A1-8179-CBEBDA52A109@microsoft.com... > Does Microsoft offer ID badge templates in Publisher or Word or where? ...

What event does a hotkey generate?
All, I have a date field in a form that has vba code attached to the 'after update' event. Then I setup a hotkey to auto the current date in the same field. The problem I am having is that when I hit the hotkey sequence the field is populated with the current date - however my vba code does not work. Any idea what event the population of the field by a hotkey produces? Thanks for you help. On Tue, 15 Jan 2008 11:30:00 -0800, Tom <Tom@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: None. And for good reason. Programmatic filling of fields typically does not trigger any event. So you rewrite...

Event Handling
Hello, I have a project that creates 18 CBitmapButtons. As you know CBitmapButtons cannot be created (or at least to my knowledge) from adding the componet to the form. So I decided to create 18 CBitmapButtons in my code to create the buttons. Here is the problem... I need to write an event handler for these 18 buttons, and since there isn't the convenice of the event handling that you will find when you are adding componets to the form, I cannot figure out how to manually add event handlers.. Here is some of the declarations I made: CBitmapButton* Button1 = new CBitmapButton(); Button...

OnNotify, OnChildNotify and Control Events
Hi, I am under the assumption that controls route messages to the Parent via OnNotify() or OnChildNotify(). (Not sure which) But, for some reason, I am not seeing messages originating from the ListBox Control. I can add a message handler using the the "Control Events" List Control of Visual Studio. for example ON_LBN_SELCHANGE(IDC_LST_STATISTICS, OnLbnSelchangeLstStatistics) But, can't I respond to the same message in either OnNotify() or OnChildNotify() of the parent? Regards, I suppose there are no notification messages sent by the CListBox Ctrl. That is why OnNo...