Event ID 12002 error occured while processing message

Hi,  Have just upgraded to Exchange 2003 from 2000 last weekend and now am
getting error 12002  800804DE against MSExchangeIS The message says error
occured while processing message from (email address).  All the Microsoft
articles I read refer to Exchange 2000 not 2003 any help appreciated.  This
has happened about 5-6 times in the last week.
We have no virus software installed on the Server.  I made sure of that
before doing the upgrade so that no issues would arise.
Do we need to do anything about these messages
thanks
--
Kath
0

Move messages to a new queue?
Can i move a bunch of messages from a queue on one front-end server to another? They're both Internet gateways. For some reason i have about 35 messages stuck in an aol.com queue. Some show "queued", others "retry". I have two other gateway servers performing the same duty (load balancing basically) and they're not having the same problem. They're all waited equally. I was thinking that i'd just moved them from one Mailroot/Queue directory to the other, and then restart the SMTP service. I'd like to know why only messages bound for aol.com o...

Update error 8024402F Vista SP2
Has anyone found an answer to this problem yet? Yes. PeoplesChoice@Chicago.net wrote: > Has anyone found an answer to this problem yet? PA Bear [MS MVP] wrote: > Yes. > > PeoplesChoice@Chicago.net wrote: >> Has anyone found an answer to this problem yet? 0x8024402F WU_E_PT_ECP_SUCCEEDED_WITH_ERRORS External cab file processing completed with some errors. See - You may encounter temporary connection-related errors when you use Windows Update or Microsoft Update to install updates http://support.microsoft.com/kb/836941 MowGreen ================...

Outlook 2002 error message #4
Trying to delete an old email, when I try to delete it , I get "unknown error". I cannot move it or do anything with it. Is there a fix for this? ...

error in legendentry
hello, I have a chart that needs more legend entries than can be visible shown in the chart. When I try to access (= change color with Interior.Colorindex) the legend entry, an error occurs (Unable to get the LegendKey property of the LegendEntry class). Is this due to fact that the LegendEntry in question is not "visible"? If I decrease the number of LegendEntries, my macro will execute perfectly. Here's my code: Sub ColorMacro() Dim minVoltage As Double Dim maxVoltage As Double Dim i As Integer Charts("Voltage chart").Activate minVo...

Error when opening a macro-enabled Excel 2007 file
I have a worksheet with a simple macro in it. When I go to open the file, I always get an error message saying "Excel found unreadable content....". Help? ...

errors with send/recieve #2
I have recently set up my Yahoo email account with Outlook 2003 and I keep getting various error reports when it runs a send/recieve scan (which I have set to every 10 mins). These reports range from cannot connect to pop3 email server, cannot connect to SMTP server and a couple of others I haven't had chance to write down. I have checked all the settings and it seems to be ok. Any ideas? Thanks in advance Unless you have paid Yahoo POP mail acct, you cannot access free Yahoo web mail with Outlook. Use the website instead. "vinnietaz" wrote: > I have recently set up...

Original email message does not forward or appear in reply
When ever I want to reply or forward a message, the original message does not follow. How can I fix this? May depend on which version of OL you're using In OL2002 - Tools > Options > Email Options > in the lower portion of the window select the option under On replies and forwards K "Colleen" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:022d01c3d0d8$b2fca140$a501280a@phx.gbl... > When ever I want to reply or forward a message, the > original message does not follow. > > How can I fix this? ...

Check Processing in RMS
Hello. What are the options for check verification if using the "preferred acquirer" solution built in to RMS? We are using version 2.0 and I can only see options for check processing when PC Charge is selected as the processing software. Can anybody help with this? There are no options for check verification without PC Charge, TPI, etc. for now. -- Jeff Faul Merchants Solutions "JD Byers" wrote: > Hello. What are the options for check verification if using the "preferred > acquirer" solution built in to RMS? We are using version 2.0 and I can on...

Dynamics.EXE process hangs in 8.0
Occassionally one of our IM jobs fails and we end up with multiple copies of Dynamics.exe running in Windows Task manager on the server (IM runs on the server box). We use standard macros to log in. In 6.0 when this happened we could delete the IM log in if necessary from the Activity window and go to the Windows Task Manager and kill the Dynamics.exe process. This doesn't work in 8.0 with Windows 2003 server. If Dynamics.exe hangs, it requires a reboot. Is there a workaround or some programmatic way of killing this process? ...

Setting up Sales Processes 01-26-05
Background: I'm trying to setup sales processes in workflow manager. At this point, the processes will just be advanced "manually" by the sales reps. Question: Do I set this up as 1 sales process with multiple stages (haven't figured out how to get it to "wait" for the rep to advance to the next stage) or do I setup a separate sales process for each stage? -- Brandon Smith IT Director Presentations Direct - Specialized Office Equipment & Supplies http://www.presentationsdirect.com Brandon, The sales stage autmatically adds "waits" in each s...

error report windows mail
I get this report below when I close windows live mail email account Windows live mail has encountered a problem and needs to close How can I stop this message from appearing when I close mail account Not a big problem just annoying, any ideas to sort this out? ERROR CODE Oxc0000005 File type 00000001 fdebug:o offset.0002175F This might be some help -- Message posted via WindowsKB.com http://www.windowskb.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/windows-vista-mail/201008/1 Windows Mail or Windows Live Mail? You mentioned both. If the latter: The newsgroup to which you posted is dedicat...

Automatic Receivables Aging Process
I run the Receivables Aging Process (Tools > Routines > Sales > Aging) everyday. And as you know, that is a manual job I have to run once everyday. I contacted general support and they told me that there is no automated aging process or any tool to do so. It will be great if automatic aging (upon user settings of interval, account type, statement cycle, etc...) is possible within the GP application. Thank yo. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Ag...

OWA 2000 Log off Problems
OWA 2000 is working fine except when you hit the log off button, I get a Server Application Error. Now, I've searched and found about this article: 318239 XCCC: "HTTP 500" Error message occurs when you log off or you use OWA However it seems to be old and no longer available on Microsoft's site. Does anyone have this or know how to fix the problem? Hi, What you will have to do is open IIS Manager navigate to & right click properties on Exchweb\bin, in the virtual directory tab select create then click Ok. Regards -- Ben Hoffman MCP (Win2000 Pro/Server & Exc...

Client Install Error 05-11-07
All, New to the forum and CRM so forgive if this is an old question. I am trying to install the outlook client on a winxp pc running office 2k3 and at the pre-instal checks I get an error saying "the user running setup is not a domain user". I am certain that the user is a domain user and has access to the crm server as the install software is actually stored on the server. I have tried loogging into the laptop as a domain administrator and the software installs without an issue, however when i login as the user the "CRM" toolbar isnt there for that user. Thank yo...

Windows mail error message 04-23-10
When we try to send a link we get a messag "Windows Mail no longer supports HTTP" not sure what to do now. Tried to set up "Register Hotmail" like was suggested but still get the error message -- John S This applies to WinMail as well. How to add your Hotmail account to Microsoft Outlook Express http://windowslivehelp.com/solution.aspx?solutionid=99d4b13d-13db-40d8-9cdf-172002d4194c Hotmail and MSN Accounts POP3/SMTP Access http://liveunplugged.spaces.live.com/Blog/cns!F92775FC46A390CA!422.entry?sa=88094129 -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Ma...

configuration error in the e-mail system caused the message to bounce between two servers
Can someone tell me why my exchange 2003 server received this error message. We only installed the first exchange server. -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------aren.hnung@xyz.com on Thu, 30 Jun 2005 21:47:09 -0400 A configuration error in the e-mail system caused the message to bounce between two servers or to be forwarded between two recipients. Contact your administrator. <mail01.zyz.com #5.3.5> --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------...

SFO go offline error
Hi All, The following message appeared when I tried to go offline on SFO. "You do not have sufficient permissions or access rights to perform this action." Please help. I was just wondering whether this has any affect on the above e.g. Services on CRM server: - All CRM services are logged on with Domain names - All SQL Server services are logged on with local systems Thanks. Kim. Hi Kim! Kim wrote: > The following message appeared when I tried to go offline on SFO. > > "You do not have sufficient permissions or access rights to perform > this action."...

SBS 2008, DHCPserver error 1050.
The following error has started showing up in my daily network reports: DhcpServer 1050 22/04/2010 7:05:05 AM 24 Event Details: The DHCP/BINL service on the local machine encountered a network error. The error was: 0x 2. SBS 2008 is the only DHCP server on the network. DHCP is working, I can do ipconfig /release, ipconfig /renew from DHCP enabled workstations and the get a new IP as they should. I think I have tracked down the source of the error. If I go to Administrative Tools --> DHCP --> Right Click "Server.domain.local" --> Add/R...

Outlook 2002 has stopped deleting messages
from my pop3 server. I have selected the following: Internet E-mail Settings>Advanced>Delivery *Leave a copy of messages on the server *Remove from the server when deleted from 'Deleted Items' What could the problem be? I have an accout with my university. They (I don't know how) are tagging certain e-mails sent to me as "Potential Spam" and that's great for me because it usually is spam. I set up filters to send this and other related crap to the deleted folder. When I first set this up it seemed to wokd like a charm, but now it doesn't at all. Advic...

Quicksell 2000 Runtime Error 400/402
Client running Quicksell 2000 POS (yes, we still have customers using this POS) on WinXP SP3 machine, receiving (occasional) runtime error 400 or 402 when tendering a sale. Receipt does not print, and need to end task on the application. We have a large number of customers still using this POS, and this error has not occured elsewhere...hence my post here desperately seeking help. Runtime error 400: Form already displayed, can't show modally OR Runtime error 402: Must close or hide topmost modal from first Have tried installing older VB 6 Com Controls, but error still occurs. The caus...

Streaming web service response as byte array..dtd error.
Hi, the following calls a webservice and returns the XML as a byte array which I convert to a stream first. The 'xml' variable has XML, however, when I try to load the XML into the XmlDocument, it can't find the .dtd file. See error below....any ideas what I need to modify? Thanks, Dave. System.IO.MemoryStream stm = new System.IO.MemoryStream(SomeWebServiceProxyclass.GetDataAsByteArray); stm.Position = 0; System.IO.StreamReader sr = new System.IO.StreamReader(stm); string xml = sr.ReadToEnd(); XmlDocument xmlDoc = new XmlDocument(); xmlDoc.LoadXml(xml); <!---ERROR... M...

Error report closing excel
I have Excel 2003 this is a upgrade. When closing older excel spreadsheets a error report comes up that doesn not identify the problem. The tell microsoft information is sent to Microsoft. Nothing gets resloved afte sending the report. I did load CD and ran detect & repair and it did not solve the problem. ...

Outlook Mobile Access Error
Hi, I have a problem with Outlook Mobile Access. I've a Win2k Server with exchange 2003. I've configured the OWA with SSL and web based form for=20 login. OWA is right! OMA don't let me get in!! FIRST it gave me this error=A3Unable to connect to your=20 mailbox!" I've solved this problem with the following link in=20 microsoft site: Microsoft Knowledge Base - 817379 Cannot Access Exchange Server 2003 by Using Outlook Mobile=20 Access When the Exchange Virtual Directory Requires SSL or Uses Forms- Based Authentication http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx? kbid=3D817379...

Error on Exit of Outlook 2002
Each time I exit Outlook 2002 I recieve and error message that states: Microsoft Outlook has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience. As far as I can tell there is no error occuring, I have simply closed the program. The program seems to think this is a crash. Does anyone know what might be happening? The error messages are becoming quite annoying. ...

Messages still unread
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0046_01C37B79.3940E780 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Suddenly my outlook xp is not marking items as read. I have it set to = show as read when selection changes. I have to manually mark things as = read. I have tried a detect and repair, but it didn't help. =20 Any ideas? thank you, Karen ------=_NextPart_000_0046_01C37B79.3940E780 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE H...