Event 9646 on object session

First post via Outlook Express never appeared, so retrying via html, sorry if
ends up duplicate.

Exact error:
Mapi session "acbf5966-ad7a-4fc4-8641-badb0b0bc47d" exceeded the maximum of
32 objects of type "session".

Search on KBs and EventID.net for 9646 don't mention object type session,
can't find any reference for a regedit fix. No reference in error to a
particular user, so don't know how to trace who might be causing error.

Could the cause possibly be related to installing ESM on an XP workstation
with Outlook 2000 SP3 installed, and then opening Outlook? The error
happened 3 times during the hour or so after I had installed ESM on my
workstation. None of the KBs indicate this error could occur -- they
just said mapi32.dll conflict would either create problems for Outlook (if
using file installed by ESM) or break ESM (if using Outlook file).  I
uninstalled ESM and then, as per KB 256946, renamed mapi32.dll, ran fixmapi
and rebooted XP. No errors since then (two hours so far). Never had error
before.

Also, can ESM coexist with Outlook 2003 on same XP workstation?
--
Joan RE
AAC

how to synchronize OnReceive Event of CSocket object,
helloo ... I need to synchronize OnReceive Event of CSocket object, in my SMTPGateway Windows service... any sample/url..........on this... thanks in advance Arun Devadiga David... thanks for ur interest in solving my problem.... I will tell u the exact scenario.... void CClientSocket::OnReceive(int nErrorCode) { const TCHAR THIS_FUNCTION[] = _T( "OnReceive" ); START_ERROR_LOOKUP if( bInProcess ) { bIsOnReceive = true; return; } bInProcess = true; pSMTPKernel->ProcessPendingRead(this); bInProcess = false; ...

Simple issue with XSLT Extension Objects
Hi, I've a simple issue with the use of extension objects. I'm trying to call a text formating method from an object that I add to my arguments collection, this method take an input string and output the formatted string. So far everything process correctly (the method is called without any issue) but my problem is that the output is htmlencoded, it means that my method (wich work as intended in other contexts) is called but the output is automatically encoded (& become & etc.) If you need further explanation here is a simple testcase that illustrate my issue: Main.cs =...

How can a different web page (aspx) access anothers session variab
Hello Community Using ASP.NET, C# and Sql Server I produce a report by declaring session variable and passing the variables to a report like so: Session["ssnum"] = varssnum; Session["lname"] = varlname; Session["fname"] = varfname; Session["dob"] = vardob; Session["phone"] = varphone; ResponseHelper.Redirect("lFolder/reports.aspx?varssnum;=" + row.Cells[1].Text + "&varlname=" + row.Cells[2].Text + "&varfname=" + row.Cells[3].Text + "&vardob=" + row.Cells[4].Text + ...

Converting C# object to XmlElement object.
Hi everyone, the class XmlSerializer provides a generic way to convert a C# object to a XML file. Does anybody know a similar way to convert a C# object to a XmlDocument or XmlElement object without writing the content to an external file? I am using a XML DOM tree as a sort of in-memory "database": various components of our application saves their states into certain sub-trees of the DOM tree. thanks, James X. Li James X. Li wrote: > the class XmlSerializer provides a generic way to convert a > C# object to a XML file. Does anybody know a similar way > to convert...

Use Macro to Format UserForm Object
I have a UserForm with dozens of textboxes on it. I periodically need to change the formatting of the textboxes and I been trying to write a macro to do it to no avail. Here' what I thought would work but it doesn't. HELP PLEASE. THANKS Sub ChangeFonts_Click() Dim Boxes As Long With editForm For Boxes = 1 To 78 ("TextBox" & Boxes).font .Name = "Arial" .FontStyle = "Bold" .Size = 10 Next End With End Sub Try this code instead and see if it does what you want... Sub Chang...

event error 1000
Hi all I got this message pop up my screen the other day. No reason why it should appear, no issues with exchange 2K or Active Directory but would like to know what it means Faulting application maildsmx.dll, version 6.0.6603.0, faulting module ntdll.dll, version 5.0.2195.7006, fault address 0x0004b21d. Can anyone advise?? Simon On Thu, 27 Oct 2005 07:16:10 -0700, "Simon" <Simon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi all > >I got this message pop up my screen the other day. No reason why it should >appear, no issues with exchange 2K or Active Directory but...

cannot create a recordset object for a link table
Hi, I have a mysql dadtbase and access has a table called web_stat link to it. I have the following code Set dbs = CurrentDb Set fromset = dbs.OpenRecordset("web_stat", dbOpenTable) the 2nd line gives me a invalid operation error. It works fin if I replace web_stat with local_stat, ie a table I created on acces. How can I use DOA to access a link table?? Ted Check the DAO Help file, but I'm pretty sure dbOpenTable is an invalid instruction with a linked table. Perhaps you want dbOpenDynaset or dbOpenSnapshot? I think Dynaset is the default with a linked table (so ...

fine rotation of an object ?
hi where , if it exists . Is " fine rotate " command for a shape ? i want to be able to enter the exact degrees - i can always find it in publisher , but in visio it seems absent TIA YRS - AJ Hi Tuscon International Airport! Try showing the Size & Position Anchor window: - View > Size & Position - Enter a value in the Angle cell Also, when rotating using the mouse, the further you go from the rotation point, the finer the rotation angle. Ie: when you're close, you get 10-degree increments, when further out, perhaps 0.1-degree increments. Watch the status ...

TO Daniel...send object method
Thanks for all the follow up so far, I had to shelve the project I was working on for a bit but am back at it now...please see below the code that I entered for the send object method. Private Sub Ctl15DayEmailBTA_Click() Dim strMessage As String Dim strSubject As String strSubject = "New Recruit Approaching 15 Day BTA Meeting" strMessage = Me.Recruit_Name & "in the" & Me.RecruitBranch & "branch is approaching his 15 day anniversary of employment." DoCmd.SendObject(,,,Me.Recruitemail,Me.EmailBOM; Me.BTA_Email,,strsubject,strMessage) End Sub ...

Chip Pearson's VB Object references
I recently distributed a 2007 workbook that contained pop up calendars courtesy of the Microsoft Office Calendar Control 2007. I foolishly assumed that when a user opened the workbook, Excel would “realise” that there was a Calendar control embedded and automatically enable the VB reference. Optimistic eh? I was looking at ways to automate the enablement of the Calendar reference object – I found this code on Chip Pearson’s site and wondered if a similar thing could be run to automatically select the Calendar control? This code enables the Microsoft Visual Basic Application Ex...

Webmail default session time
I would like to see if I can change the default time for webmail to be longer. For example, if you are inactive in a webmail session for more than 10 or 15 minutes it logs you out. Could you change this to 30 minutes please ? Thanks comments ! It's a quick registry edit :-). http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/OWA_Exchange_Server_2003.html (From above site) You can change the default timeout by changing the following registry setting: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\ExchangeWeb\OWA Registry Value: PublicClientTimeout Value Type: REG_DWORD V...

Error 80072030 There is no object on server when installing New se
Error 80072030 There is no object on server when installing New Exchange 2003 Server on a New SBS 2003 Server. I receive this error and then the only option is to cancel the install. Any help would be greatly appreciated. All I am trying to do at this point is to set up exchange so that my outlook users can share group calendars. I do not get this error with DomainPrep "Wolfgheist" wrote: > Error 80072030 There is no object on server when installing New Exchange 2003 > Server on a New SBS 2003 Server. > > I receive this error and then the only option is to cancel...

Exchange 2003 event sink to alert via email when email is sent to a particular domain?
Hi, I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction in writing a exchange 2003 event sink which will send an email alert/or write to a file when a email is sent to a particular domain? Any help would be appreciated. Matthew You should post this kind of question in the development newsgroup. -- Ed Crowley MVP - Exchange "Protecting the world from PSTs and brick backups!" <matthew@millers.id.au> wrote in message news:1163600143.175377.165030@f16g2000cwb.googlegroups.com... > Hi, > > I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction i...

Toolbar Event Handler for .NET
What is the most simple way to add an Event Handler to a new Toolbar Button? In the context menu, I can not find any Add Event, only the properties dialog where there is nothing about events. I assume it is possible to add a handler by hand but I intend to have quite a few buttons so I want to simplify things a bit. I am using VS .NET om W XP prof. Thanks for any answer Anders Floderus ------------- m a i l : anders d o t floderus a t swipnet d o t se If you are using MFC, use ON_COMMAND and ON_UPDATE_COMMANDUI handlers for the button ID. YOu can put these in mainframe, document or vie...

event id 9320
Hello I am receiveing the following warning in the Application log fo our Exchange 2003 Server - OALGen could not generate full details for some entries in the offline address list for the list \AllUsers. I am having trouble finding any artciles on MS's site for this warning. Can this be ignored? Any feedback on this warning wouldbe greatly appreciated. Thanks, Mark cLark Turn on diagnostics logging for MSExchangeSA | OAL Generator to find out why. -- Bharat Suneja MCSE, MCT ----------------------------------- "Mark Clark" <MarkClark@discussions.microsoft.com> wr...

Outlook showing appointments as all day events when they are not
I am a (relatively) new user to outlook (XP home running under win98). Having set up a whole series of appointments (most of which are weekly reoccuring) outlook today is reporting some of them as all day events when they are not. Help suggests unchecking the all day event box - the check box is not showing on the problematic items - the items do not span more than (say) two hours and do not cross days. Have checked knowledge base cannot find anything - any ideas please? What do you show as the start and end times for any example appointment that exhibits this behavior? --� Milly Sta...

How to log Event in Windows event?
Hi Friends, I want write a simple dialog based application to log events in windows evt file. with a new log node or to standard (Application, Security, System) node. But my timestamp will be different than the local time of computer. how to do this? thanks in anticipation Sachin M Hello Sachin: To do all about logging events in to the windows event logger, you have to read MSDN documentation, about, Logs, Sources, MessageCompiler, .MC files, FormatMesage, etc This article http://www.codeproject.com/system/mctutorial.asp will help you to do all this. Good Luck! "Sachin_M" <...

Event ID: 1025 during a Mailbox move
Sometimes I am getting the following error while moving a mailbox. Event ID: 1025 Source: MsExchangeIS Mailbox Store Description: Failed to create the mailbox of OBJECT with error 0x50c. This happening on a Exchange 2003. -- Eric Sabo NT Administrator ...

Combine 2 worksheet change events
I have a worksheet that I want to place 2 worksheet change events on. i know that I cannot do this and that I have to combine them into one. I just cannot get my head around how I do that. Is there an idiots guide anywhere (idiot being the operative term here ;-) firstly I have this to make text in certain cells upper case Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range) If Target.Cells.Count > 1 Then Exit Sub End If On Error GoTo ErrHandler: If Not Application.Intersect(Me.Range("E5:L5"), Target) Is Nothing Then If IsNumeric(Target.Value) = False Then Applic...

outlook cannot find an object
My notebook was returned from service with a trial MS Office 2007. I deleted it and reloaded MS Office 2003. When trying to import Contacts pst Outlook reports cannot find an object Hard to know where to start. You "deleted" an installation of Outlook? What does that mean? What did you do? You never import Outlook data. Post an accurate and complete account of what you did. -- Russ Valentine "GCarman" <GCarman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CE61C1B9-DBDF-4CD3-B1AB-B9492A0FAFC1@microsoft.com... > My notebook was returned from serv...

Runtime Error 429 ActiveX component can't create object
I just bought a new Dell computer and installed Great Plains and FRX. When I go to launch FRX I get the message "Runtime error 429 ActiveX component can't create object" This message only appears on the new computer. All the other older computers run XP and do not have this error. Any ideas? Have you tried registering the FRx dll files on that machine? What service pack of Windows are you running? "DougK" <DougK@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7584BC6F-9B40-42F5-BFC7-CB92DBCEC5E3@microsoft.com... >I just bought a new Dell computer an...

Object Model of Great Plains
I want to integrate Great Plians with other application. Please suggest me from where I can get the object model to do the same. Thanking you in anticipation, Regards, Samik. Do you want real time integration or batch file integration? Your GP reseller can get you either the eConnect module (real time) or the Integration Manager (batch file) and an SDK. >-----Original Message----- >I want to integrate Great Plians with other application. >Please suggest me from where I can get the object model to do the same. > >Thanking you in anticipation, >Regards, >Samik. >. ...

Finding an event

Reminder for a recurring event
I have an event (Passover) that reccurs over 8 days in a row. When I try to set the reminder, I get the message saying the "reminder can't be set to occur before the previous occurence". Is it possible to set a reminder only for the first occurence of a recurring event? Or is it better to make 8 seperate entries? Thanks, Jeremy "Jeremy Schubert" <jscc-nospam@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:42EF24A7-9831-48C0-A816-E93A3BA5FA79@microsoft.com... >I have an event (Passover) that reccurs over 8 days in a row. > When I try to set the reminder, I get t...

Deleted Entourage calendar events not deleting in iCal
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Email Client: imap Hi, <br><br>Here's yet another sync oddity regarding Entourage and iCal/Mobileme. When I delete a calendar item in my Entourage calendar, it is not getting deleted in iCal and MobileMe and, hence, my iPhone. Even when I sync the iPhone manually via iTunes, the deleted item remains. Any thoughts on how to correct this would be appreciated. <br><br>Thank you. ...