event 8250 win32 api call 'dsGetNamew" returned error code 0x862

I am getting the above event on my logs when starting up my exc2003 server
on server 2003.  The rest of the message states that the specified component
cannon be found in the configureation information.
When I click for more information, it says that this error can occur
occasionaly and can be safely ignored however, I am getting it constantly
and I beleive this is related to anothre problem I am having where my
inetinfo.exe flakes out and uses up all the processor time, thereby bringing
the server to an absolute halt.

Any insite would be appreciated.

Harry Poorman
hpoorman@psu.edu

0
hpoorman (6)

code examples for BITS
Hi, I am looking for sample codes for programming background intelligent transfer service..I was able to see sample code in .NET, but I'm specifically looking for VC++ 6.0 (command-line application).Please help me.. Thanks, NKH ...

Access 2007 and Vista code problem

Vlookup returns "0"

crm 3.0 error 03-01-06

IsOutLookClient() returns wrong value

Error in Outlook Today

Display of UML State Transition Event
Dear Group, I am attempting to use the UML Statechart with a couple of states and a transition between them. I select properties, Events, Change Event type, say, and can see ChangeEvent1 in the property window but... ....when I Ok back to the drawing the ChangeEvent1 is not displayed by the transition. I can enter actions in a similar way and they are displayed. How cna I get the event visible too in the drawing? Surely this is the most important aspect of a transition i.e. what caused it, regards, Colin Smith ...

Re: 'Uknown Error 0x800CCC97'

stop error defeating me

Error in database....

Merge code issues with Publisher 2003

error 553

80070005 error #2

MS Access 2007 code not running

How to use count for calls per hour

Event ID 9097
My Exchange 2003 namespace has become unregistered in Windows Management Instrumentation on the system. Support article 288590 describes my problem exactly. However, the resolution posted in the article does not work for me. I get an error message relating to invalid namespace. Any help would be appreciated. ...

Subquery
Hi, I'm trying to code a subquery on a table but to no avail...it's a very simple table that has Date (short date, just recording the day) and NAV which is a number (double). All I'm wanting to do is have a query that displays the Date, the NAV and the NAV from the day before - only recording business dates. In other words, the subquery number I want is the NAV from the record preceeding the current one. I've got as far as the below, but that just gets the same NAV number as today's: SELECT tblNAV.Date, tblNAV.NAV, (SELECT LAST(x.NAV) FROM tblNAV as X LEFT JOIN tblNAV on...

Copy and close code
Hi, I have a worksheet which uses an indirect formula to search through a series of files/sheets based on an address to return a value from cell AE20. Once the data has been copied for all the previous days I would like a copy/paste values to occur to replace any of the values returned by the formula. In AU10:AU381 there is a 1 or 0 for each row. 1 meaning that a copy/pastevalues can be performed (decided by if the date is < today), and zero if i need to keep the formulas. Is it possible to have a copy/paste values code for only sheets 2-4 which works when the file is...

amend a VB code please
hi, is there any chance of someone amending this code to have cell X25 form a list down column K on the 'graphs' sheet, i basically want to duplicate what this code does but add in one more cell, thank you Private Sub Worksheet_Calculate() Dim Dest As Range With Sheets("graphs") Set Dest = .Range("A" & Rows.Count).End(xlUp) If Range("V17") <> Dest Then _ Dest.Offset(1) = Range("V17") End With End Sub -- thanks ...

CRM Error

smtp authentification errors
Hello, I just installed Exchange 2003. It all works fine. I=B4m now=20 retrieving the emails via pop-con and pop3. However I=20 cannot send any authenticicated emails, because the=20 exchange server sends a wrong authentification account to=20 the mail provider, despite the fact, that the right one to=20 be used is enterd. The mail provider tells me that he recives a smtp call,=20 but it=B4s aborted by his server. We do not have a static IP but a dynamic IP, that changes=20 every 24 hours. If a messages is sent to an existing hotmail account the=20 following error message is displayed in the ...