Eval copy for Exchange Server 2003

Hi,

I am trying to locate evaluation copy for Exchange Server 2003. Can someone
point  me to where I can get it or who I can contact to get it.

thanks
MM
0
MM (12)

On Tue, 6 Feb 2007 06:50:01 -0800, MM <MM@discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I am trying to locate evaluation copy for Exchange Server 2003. Can someone
>point  me to where I can get it or who I can contact to get it.
>
>thanks
>MM

Not from the Microsoft website any more. A technet or MSDN
subscription are your best bets. Ask a reseller to give you a copy
from the many items they must have.
0
mark7219 (5666)
2/6/2007 3:09:41 PM
"MM" <MM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I am trying to locate evaluation copy for Exchange Server 2003. Can
someone
> point  me to where I can get it or who I can contact to get it.
>
> thanks
> MM

Eval copies often appeared in some of the Exchange training books.
You could probably find one on eBay.

Lee.

--
_______________________________________

Outlook Web Access For PDA , OWA For WAP
www.owapda.com
email a@t leederbyshire d.0.t c.0.m
_______________________________________

0
Lee

Formatting copied cells
How can I format a cell to not display anything when the cell that it is copied from doesnt have any values in it? Hi Brett, I think you are are referring to a formula here? If you have the formula "=A2" in a cell, it will show the value in A2. If A2 is empty, it shows a 0, or even #N/A or something nasty like that. If you change the formula to read "=IF(A2="","",A2)", it will only show a value if there is a value in A2. I hope this is what you were after? "Bret" wrote: > How can I format a cell to not display anything when the ce...

Outlook 2007 crashes every time when connecting to Exchange
I've been using Outlook2007 in XP for some time without problems. Last week, when syncing with our Exchange server, I received the message that the space on the server for junkmail lists was full. Outlook crashes consistently immediately every time I connect to the server since then. Same thing happened on a completely different computer which is installed completely differently, so I believe the problem is with my account on the server. Web access to the account works without problems. I can work offline without problems. I disabled all Add-Ins just to be sure, but that made no di...

Migrate CRM 1.2 to another server
Hello, I need to migrate a CRM 1.2 server to another server box and i can't find information about this can someone help me. Thank You, Paulo Mesquita Have a look at the Redeployment Tool that you can download from here (it should contain some useful documentation): http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=bfced393-61db-49af-9a50-4a90b311fa7d&displaylang=en -- David Jennaway - Microsoft Dynamics CRM MVP Web: http://www.excitation.co.uk "Paulo Mesquita" wrote: > Hello, > > I need to migrate a CRM 1.2 server to another server box and i can&...

Adobe FLASH & AI cannot COPY...
my client have 2 work stations, both are winxp 64bit SP2...and CS4...all official licensed products with latest updates... COPY function fails always...such problem occurs since last week...after reinstallation of OS...due to other problem of ADOBE CS$... ctrl+C...menu/edit/copy...right click copy... all fail... i've checked the clipboard...but only img or txt copied last time... asked ADOBE...the advised to remove settings file of these two software... after so... AI...failed after few minutes... FLASH...failed after about 30 to 40 mins... concurrently...copy function...

how to convert to metric system in visio 2003?
how to convert to metric system in visio 2003? On Tue, 3 Mar 2009 00:00:00 -0800, alsari <alsari@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >how to convert to metric system in visio 2003? Don't be reluctant to tell us what you want to do. We can only guess otherwise. Do you want to use metric rather that imperial measurement templates and stencils? Do you want to convert current diagrams to metric? Do you just want to show measurements in metric units? Metric templates and stencils may not have been installed on your system. Use menu Tools -> Options to set the default measurement t...

Outlook 2003 Outlook Today Problem
I installed Office 2003 Standard over top of Office 2000 Professional. I'm running Windows XP Home Edition, Outlook 2003 will not let me permanently customize Outlook Today. When I click on customize it presents the menus but is unable to find the graphics such as Winter, Summer, etc. It lets me select summer for instance and when I save the changes I get the summer scheme. But, when I exit Outlook and return my saved preferences are gone. There also appears to be graphic place holders on the Outlook Today screen, no 'x's just blank little squares. In the black date bar o...

How do I open doc's from Publisher 2000 when I am using Pub 2003?
I recently purchased Publisher 2003 and can't seem to edit any document from a previous version. Are you running Norton AV? Try disabling NAV Script Blocking ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Start NAV Click Options. If a menu appears when you click Options, then click NortonAntiVirus. The Norton AntiVirus Options dialog box appears. Click Script Blocking. Uncheck Enable Script Blocking (recommended). Click OK. Restart the computer if prompted to do so. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "GAR" <GAR@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:01222D01-7A00-4...

REstoring a mail sotre to a newly installed exchange 2003
Hi, I have a windows SBS 2003 server installed with a couple of mailboxes on it. I backed up the mail store then decided to reinstall the OS. The reason to do this was to partition the disk differently. So I installed the OS from scratch, and now I need to restore my mail store backup done using ntbackup. Should I recreate the old users on my SBS2003 system or should I just restore the mail store on top of the exisiting mailstore created by the fresh installtion of the OS. I didn't backup anything else but the mailstore. The newly installed server uses the same domain name as the ol...

Exchange Administrator #2
Hey, I just installed Exchange 2003 on Windows 2003 server. But when i open up Exchange Adminstrator, I keep on getting this error message, how do i fix this problem? Error: Title: Microsoft Exchange Administrator Message: A Connection could not be made to the microsoft exchange server computer 'EXCH'. The Microsoft exchange server computer does not respond. Microsoft Exchange Directory ID no: DS_E_Communications_Problem You use Exchange System Manager, and ADUC - not Exchange Administrator, to manage E2000/2003. Did you have a 5.x server before? erbeh wrote: > Hey, >...

Removing Exchange User Attributes and the ADC
We merged an ADMTv2 created user account with an ADC created Contact, rather that the ADC created Disabled User. We would now like to get rid of the user account's association with the Contact info and merge the user account w/the ADC Disabled user; however, when we try to do that - using the ADClean util. - ADClean tells us we cannot as the user account is already mail enabled. Removing the existing Exchange Attributes on the users account suggests its self, however, when we go to do that all sorts of warnings come up (I'm somewhat familiar with the issues but need more insi...

Help Microsoft Office 2003
After now using Microsoft Office 2003 for about 3 months now, have suddenly noticed that my email messages have just started showing strange symbols for certain punctuation. This does not show as I type... but the recipent sees these symbols when the message is received. I can see it when they reply back. The strange symbols show for the apostrophe and sometimes for the exclaimation. I do not recognize the symbols. I do not have caps lock on, do have number lock on. None of the symbols show on my keys. Help?! Thanks! Kim it's caused by character encoding. What email client and...

Exchange 2003 SBS Attachment filtering in admin
Folks: I have set up SBS 2003 / Exchange on our server some time ago. I have been trying to find the location to add an additional attachment to the exclude list on incoming mail. (Attachment filtering). I have looked for some time and cannot find the UI to do this in the system manager. Could someone point this location out to me? Thanks d "D S" <nobody@nowhere.com> wrote in message news:uPeCkbUrGHA.4992@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Folks: > > I have set up SBS 2003 / Exchange on our server some time ago. I have > been trying to find the location to a...

Symantec Mail Security for Exchange
Does anyone know if Symantec Mail Security for Exchange 5.0 will work on the Standard Edition of Exchange 2000 sp3? It says Enterprise Edition in the sys requirements but no where does it say the word STANDARD. If anyone can help before I purchase this software that would be great. Thanks, Chad WEBIT Services On 3 Nov 2006 13:50:18 -0800, "crdvds" <crdvds@gmail.com> wrote: >Does anyone know if Symantec Mail Security for Exchange 5.0 will work >on the Standard Edition of Exchange 2000 sp3? > >It says Enterprise Edition in the sys requirements but no where does ...

My Exchange server will not make new mailboxes
I had one e-mail server on this domain it was giving us trouble so I installed a new server on the domain and made it an exchange server. I moved all the mailboxes that where in use to the new e-mail server. I wait two weeks and shut down the old server, but now when I create a new user in active directory and tell it to create a mailbox it looks as if it creates one. When I look in the properties of the user and go to the e-mail address tab it is blank. When I right click on the users name and go to exchange task it gives me the option to move the mailbox to the old server which is ...

Outlook 2003 from SBS2003
Hi, After we upgraded our server to SBS2003 over the weekend and as a part of this rollout all our client machines running XP and Office XP were upgraded to the Outlook 2003 client. Since this has occured no one can use word 2002 (Office XP) as the default Message editor. It appears that Outlook 2003 has changed the default setting for saying Microsoft Word edit to now say Office Word 2003 which by the way is greyed out. Probably due to the fact that none of the clients have office 2003 installed on them on the new Outlook 2003 that occured during this upgrade. Any idea's wo...

Uprage to 2003 from 2000
Hello, Over the weekend I have installed an exchange 2003 server within the same domain as an exchange 2000 server. All is going well except this morning I am getting alot of reports from users that they're emails are bouncing back with a "mailbox over the size limit error" I normally hear of these all the time, but I'm finding that this morning I've gotten a lot of complaints. When I look at the users mailbox in ESM, for some reason alot of them are much larger than the size limit that they have on their mailboxes. For instance, one user has a limit of 350000 yet...

Server Timeouts
How can I extend server timeouts in Outlook 2003 and XP. It used to be in 2002 Tools/Accounts/Profiles/Advanced tab. I want to go beyond 1 minute for far away users. Lem ...

Leave Mail On Server
Where is the checkbox in Outlook Express config to leave mail on the mail server? You need the e-mail account info as a MAPI account, not a traditional SMTP/POP3 account. Not necessarily available with all ISP's. >-----Original Message----- >Where is the checkbox in Outlook Express config to leave >mail on the mail server? >. > anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com wrote: > You need the e-mail account info as a MAPI account, not a > traditional SMTP/POP3 account. Not possible in Outlook Express. Perhaps you meant IMAP? And it would depend what kind of mail accoun...

Default email server
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: pop I am changing from cable broadband to ADSL2. Internet and email from my new address are working fine but I cannot get mail from my old address to forward through the new server. It appears that the old setting has a default to the old server that I cannot over ride. The sending mail setting in the old account has been changed to the new setting. Anything that I also need to do? Thanks in anticipation On 2010-03-03 00:54:42 -0500, Gary_Lawrence@officeformac.com said: > I cannot get mai...

Make outlook 2003 start in favorites
I am trying to get my outlook 2003 to startup the left pane in th Favorites tab, instead of the Mail tab. It is annoying for me to hav to switch tabs every time i start it up, as I prefer to be in m favorites. How can this be done ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

MSN email acc in Outlook 2003
Hi. I'm a Hotmail Plus user but it seemed that I can't use the Outlook 2003 to retrieve my emails. The error: Task 'MSN: Folder: Inbox Synchroning headers.' reported error (0x800CCF4): 'An unknown error has occured. Please save any existing work and restart the program.' This error occurs only with MSN email account. The error still occurs even though I removed and added the account again. I even restart Outlook and it still the same thing. I tried adding my msn email account at work using Outlook 2003. It works there but apparently, not at home. I tried on...

MX question on Exchange 2003
When I try to send mail to any user in the domain graphics.ucsd.edu the mail can not be delivered because there first MX record that points to 132.239.95.98 doesn't have port 25 open for mail. So my server tries only that server for tree days then it gives up. First of all, why doesn't my server try any other server with lover priority? And what is the reason to stop port 25 on their first MX server? I have an Exchange 2003 server with sp1 running on a windows 2003 server RO wrote: > When I try to send mail to any user in the domain graphics.ucsd.edu > the mail can not b...

Exchange 2003 Mail between servers stops after a few days
Hi all, I have an odd situation where mail destined for a different administrative group in the same domain stops after a few days; a restart of the server where mails are queing clears the problem. The destination admin group is attached via a connector (smtp), and it's this connector that goes into a retry state under fault conditions. A bridgehead at either end is used, although looking at message tracking suggests the bridge-heads are not being used. Local mail delivery is unaffected, only mail to the remote admin group is affected. There are firewalls involved: the sites are...

Exchange 5.5 internal site problem
Hi, I am using exch 5.5 with 2 srvrs in a single sit , with a mail content scanner enigine on a diff srvr , when i forward mail fm content scanner to first srvr , the mail flow works properly , but when i forward it to second srvr ( which was buileded later) , the recipients on 1 st server dont get internet mails . Can anyone HElp. ...

modify AD computer script to run from locally authenticated account on server
Hello, I have a script that I want to modify but am lost in applying the correct syntax to move a computer object in Active Directory. Based on what I have found in my searches I will need to bind directly to a DC with alternate credentials. I have tried multiple iterations but can't get it to work. Below is the original un-altered script that I am trying improve upon. ------begin paste----------- 'get computer name strComputer = "." Set objWMIService = GetObject("winmgmts:\\" & strComputer & "\root \cimv2") Set colItems = objWMI...