esm shows wrong exchange server version

I have an Exchange 2000 Installation with SP3 + Rollup package 870540-v2 +
Hotfix MS05-021.

Exchange System manager still shows Build 6249.4 SP3.
Should ESM show a higher Build number ?

Thanks for any replies.

MC

0
seaedsit (20)

IIRC, ESM only shows SP4 on clustered servers that have the update applied
to them.

--
Neil Hobson
Exchange MVP

For Exchange news, links, and tips, check:
http://www.msexchangeblog.com

"MC" <seaedsit@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I have an Exchange 2000 Installation with SP3 + Rollup package 870540-v2 +
>Hotfix MS05-021.
>
> Exchange System manager still shows Build 6249.4 SP3.
> Should ESM show a higher Build number ?
>
> Thanks for any replies.
>
> MC

0
neil.hobson (1158)
4/18/2005 1:02:53 PM
thanks, neil

"Neil Hobson [MVP]" <neil.hobson@nospam.silversands.co.uk> wrote in message
> IIRC, ESM only shows SP4 on clustered servers that have the update applied
> to them.
>
> --
> Neil Hobson
> Exchange MVP
>
> For Exchange news, links, and tips, check:
> http://www.msexchangeblog.com
>
> "MC" <seaedsit@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>I have an Exchange 2000 Installation with SP3 + Rollup package 870540-v2 +
>>Hotfix MS05-021.
>>
>> Exchange System manager still shows Build 6249.4 SP3.
>> Should ESM show a higher Build number ?
>>
>> Thanks for any replies.
>>
>> MC

0
seaedsit (20)

Wrong message with cascading deletes
A2003: Table Person linked 1 X M to table Activity. The relationship has its Referential Integrity checkbox and the Cascade Delete checkbox both checked. When I delete a person all related Activity records are deleted which is to be expected. According to http://www.informit.com/articles/article.aspx?p=26115&seqNum=5 I should get the following message in this case: "Relationships that specify cascading deletes are about to cause 1 record(s) in this table and in related tables to be deleted. Are you sure you want to delete these records?" In stead I get: &quo...

Exchange in SBS2003 R2

Changing SQL Server for CRM 1.2

Delegates for SBS2003 Exchange

Relay from unstruted server