ESEUTIL #2

can i stop all services except Internet Mail Service in
exchange 5.5 to run eseutil?
0
anonymous (74722)

"Jorge Vera" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>can i stop all services except Internet Mail Service in
>exchange 5.5 to run eseutil?

No. The IMS requires that the Information Store be running, and
ESEUTIL requires that the IS is stopped.

--
Rich Matheisen
MCSE+I, Exchange MVP

Copy colors from [excel 97 SR-2]
"Copy colors from" drop down menu is not working. Any ideas? Patches? Where is this menu item? (It's been a long time since I've used xl97 and I don't recognize it in xl2003.) Fan924 wrote: > > "Copy colors from" drop down menu is not working. Any ideas? Patches? -- Dave Peterson Mine is not woriing on either machine I have it on? From help topic _________________________________________________________________ Copy a color palette to another workbook 1 Open the workbook that contains the color palette you want to copy. 2 Switch to the workbook ...

Did Money 2006 Fix 2 problems?
I'm wondering if Money 2006 fixed the following 2 problems: 1) Money 2005 Small Business version would not properly merge bank information with payment received information. The result was two seperate transactions. The fix according to Microsoft is to download bank information into a cash account and then to transfer into the business account. Quite unacceptable. 2) Money 2005 Small Business version would not properly synchronize business accounts with the Pocket PC version. Again, Microsoft suggests using a cash account to do this. This was not a practical solution. I'd...

hola #2
De: "alex,ocoro" <alexocoro@microsoft.com> Asunto: Paremetros incoclusos Fecha: Domingo, 16 de Enero de 2005 06:55 p.m. hola, como me funcionan estos parametros class conjunto conjunto::conjunto(const conjunto&fuente) { real=fuente.real;imag=fuente.imag; } class cosa { int dato; public: friend void cargar(cosa& t, int x) }; void cargar(cosa& t, int x) { t.datos = x; } class hombre { public: friend class animales; }; class animnales {//.. }; class cosa { char*conjunto; public.cosa(int); ...

GOOD #2
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0263_01C562E1.9268C2F0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable GOOD Sehr geehrte Dame, Sehr gehrter Herr, Danke f=FCr ihre Mail, aber ich habe Schon einen SEHR GUTEN = E-COMMERCE JOB. Wenn Sie wissen wollen was, dann sende Sie doch einesenden Sie doch eine = einfache MAIL an uns happy-life24@gmx.net INTERNATIONAL / WorldWide MONEY an MORE www.blankes-entsetzen.de.vu =20 www.useenet.de.vu=20 =20 ------=_NextPart_000_0263_01C562E1.9268...

Find replace #2
We have a column that has first names sometimes last names we have another column with last names you would like to remove all last names from column a which is the first names column how can we do that? Select Column A Choose Text to Columns and choose the delimiter (most likely space or comma) "dk" wrote: > We have a column that has first names sometimes last names we have another > column with last names you would like to remove all last names from column a > which is the first names column how can we do that? dk wrote: > We have a column that has first names s...

Microsoft Money 2005 shows its true intent / Check Statements!! #2
Okay, I've had on and off major problems with MS Money 2005 and as a software company manager I know my share of buggy programs and can work around them pretty fairly. Knowing that Money is a big product with lots of features for advanced and newbies, it is a very good attempt at trying to address these two divergent issues with the same code. But I came upon something serious and is a potential class action lawsuit waiting to happen if others have this same issue when they get their credit card statements. A few years ago, I signed up with bCentral for a service that they provide...

Posting to A Closed Year #2
I am attempting to post entries to December 2004 as a result of an audit. I have followed the instructions regarding "Posting to a Closed Year" but when I attempt this, I receive an error message that states "You cannot post more than one year prior to the first day of the earliest open year. Although we are presently in 2006, I have closed all of the periods in the Fiscal Periods Setup Window for all of the months and years with the exception of December 2004. Can anyone help? Thank you. The message tells you exactly what problem you are encountering!! You cannot post...

One User but 2 mailboxes
Hello How do I go about setting up one user account, but have 2 seperate mailboxes assigned to that account. They need to be seperate mailboxes and not just seperate email addresses that go into one box. Do i have to set up 3 users, and then change the permissions on 2 of them for the third to be able to access? Or is there an easier way? Thanks Richard If this is Exchange 2000 or 2003, then you need one Active Directory account per mailbox. Therefore, you'd need to set up 3 users and assign permissions as you've said below. -- Neil Hobson Exchange MVP For Exchange news...

2 MX records and spam filtering
Hi all, We just merger two companies. Both had their own mx record mail.com1.com ip= 1.2.3.4 with own exchange server mail.com2.com ip= 4.5.6.7 with own exchange server new (merged company) mail,newcomp.com ip= 1.2.3.41 the low mx record resolves to ip 1.2.3.41, however what happens to users who send mail from 4.5.6.7. reverse dns fqueries from spam filters will resolve to 1.2.3.41.--- will the users in the other office have all their mail considered spam. is there a way around this problem; exchange servers in 2 diff locations and mx record resoves toone location- without sending all e-mail ...

Send/Receive Error Message #2
I am currently using another mail program and wish to start using Outlook 2002. I've duplicated my email setting as they are with the other program, (i.e. Pop3, incoming and outgoing settings, etc.). When I attempt to retrieve my mail using the Send/Receive option, an error box appears with the message: "Operation Failed. An object could not be found." How can I find out which 'object' and fix it? Outlook came already install on my system and I do not have the installation CD. Please send your reply to mgreen@nemonet.com as well as on this board. Thank you in a...

populate month-yyyy when compare 2 cells
Dear Forum, I have a scenario where I need to compare 2 date cells. When cell1 empty then take cell2 and format the date month-yyyy in cell3. When cell1 not empty then take cell1 date and format the date month-yyyy in cell3. i need advise how can i do that and create macro to automate the change. example c d e 20100220 feb-2010 c d e 20100521 20100220 may-2010 Hi Try =IF(COUNT(C1:D1), IF(C1,TEXT(DATE(LEFT(C1,4),MID(C1,5,2),1),"mmm-yyyy"), TEXT(DATE(LEFT(D1,4),MID(D1,5...

custom format #2
Hi This is our problem, we have set up a custom format for credit card number,. lit this 0000-0000-0000-0000 When we imput the numbers the last digit is always changed to a zero, no matter what number is input. ANy help will be greatly appreciated. EM FSLF Excel only takes 15 numbers so format as text -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Elsie M" <emiller@fslf.org> wrote in message news:Owc41m1xEHA.1168@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Hi > > This is our problem, we have set up a custom format for credit card number,. > lit this > 0000-0000-000...

Total number of days between 2 dates
Just need to be able to input a date in column A and B then get it to calculate total days in column C across the columns and at the bottom of the column On Mon, 17 Mar 2008 05:00:02 -0700, guillottes <guillottes@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Just need to be able to input a date in column A and B then get it to >calculate total days in column C across the columns and at the bottom of the >column C: =B-A Format as General or as Number with zero decimals --ron ...

graph to compare one column with 2 others that are stacked
I have someone who is looking for a chart that will stack the last 2 series on top of each other so that he can compare them with the bigger series of the group (the first series). A stacked graph type will only allow you to stack everything in one column. I looked at the custom charts but didn't see one that could do this. Is it possible to do what he wants? Ellen Hi Ellen. Scroll thru this site. You may find something that will help. http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/ -- Sincerely, Michael Colvin "Ellen" wrote: > I have someone who is looking for a chart th...

Reconnect to MS POS 2.0 database after hard drive virus infection
I have a client with Microsoft POS 2.0. The hard drive got infected with viruses. He got a new hard drive and installed windows, and I reinstalled POS. I don't know how to connect POS to the old database. I found the files and was able to recover them from the old hard drive. He never did any backups. can anyone help? Thanks. bob Try to attach the log and mdf files using SSMSE. get it here http://www.microsoft.com/downloadS/details.aspx?familyid=C243A5AE-4BD1-4E3D-94B8-5A0F62BF7796&displaylang=en"Bob Dahdaleh" <BobDahdaleh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in me...

Office X 10.1.2 to 10.1.5 updates
Each time that I'm trying to install these updates, I get the error 11002:2'-15. Nothing is running even my anti-virus. Does somebody have an answer. Thank you On Mon, 23 Feb 2004 21:51:05 -0500, Doggy wrote (in message <013f01c3fa81$0c225e50$a401280a@phx.gbl>): > Each time that I'm trying to install these updates, I get > the error 11002:2'-15. Nothing is running even my anti-virus. > > Does somebody have an answer. > > Thank you It's been said, and it seems to have worked for me, that you need to have all internet access disabled. Tim M...

PowerShell #2
Exchange 2007 Can one determine via PowerShell if messages in user's inbox have been read or not? Not only looking to determine the number of messages, but also if I can determine the read/unread status... Marco ...

Excel Freezes #2
Excel freezes when opening a document. This is a recent occurance. When I have had enough, I try to force it closed but it comes back at me with the following message: The program cannot be closed. If it is being debugged, please resume it or close the debugger first. How do I make it run right? First, you have to try to find out why it's freezing. Easiest first: Close excel and clean up your windows temp folder. If that doesn't help: Does it happen with all your workbooks or just one? If it happens with all of your workbooks, one of the usual culprits is a corrupted .xlb...

Installation Error #2
In trying to install disc # 2 of Office 200 Professional (Publisher & Clipart) I received an error # 2879. Please advise correction. Thanks A couple of things, When you install, be sure to disable your virus software. You probably need to cleanup your installer. Description of the Windows Installer CleanUp Utility http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;290301&Product=ofw2k You may need to download the 2.0 installer as well How to obtain and download the latest version of Windows Installer if you are running WindowsMe or below. http://support.microsoft.com/default...

Delegate notification #2
My client uses Outlook 2003 on a Small Business Server 2003. Is is possible to have delegates notified when the alarm goes off on the boss's computer? By, "alarms" do you mean calander notifications? If so, yes. You have to share the boss' calander and give permissions to it to the delegates. "KCDS49" <kcds49_nospam@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:ulGnsVjPHHA.3872@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > My client uses Outlook 2003 on a Small Business Server 2003. > Is is possible to have delegates notified when the alarm goes off on the > boss's compu...

Savings Goals #2
I'm trying to figure out how to contribute to a savings goal I created. In Quicken you can contribute to a goal by making a contribution to a savings goal which takes the money out of an account as spent the money but it is actually still there. How do you do that in Money? Thanks. Money does not have a similar function for this. I wish they would as well. But to do the same thing, with a little more hassle, you can try this: Set up a new account called Savings Goals that is not associated with any bank. I would suggest only one account even though you have many savings goal...

Excel spreadsheet #2
I am beginning an Excel class and I can not figure this out. Could someone please help me figure out how the formula for this is suppose to look? If the content of cell C4 is Bronze, then insert the word None. If the content of cell C4 is Silver then insert $3,000. If the content of cell C4 is Gold, then insert $5,000. If the content of cell C4 is Platinum, then insert $10,000. I would be very much appreciatvie. Thanks On Apr 13, 9:15=A0am, jslb...@bulloch.net wrote: > I am beginning an Excel class and I can not figure this out. =A0Could > someone please help me figure out how th...

Excel 2003 #2
The text boxes on the bottom of the chart will not print out everything. Some times it prints the 1st line on the chart and sometimes none of the text boxes print. -- jgsharp ...

Sent item arrives 2 days late
We have an internal user who claims she sent an email on sunday at 3:00 to all employees. Everybody recived it Today-Tuesday at 8:30. She claims it is the system that fouled it up. I checked her sent folder and it is there dated 3:15 sunday. This is where it gets strange. I checked the message tracking and exchange logs- It didnt exist until Tuesday at 08:30. I then looked Monday mornings full backup- It wasnt in her sent folder. Anybody have any ideas what could have happened? This user is a bit sneaky, thats why her manager is seeking further info. Other factors, Server is a win2...

is it possible to have 2 different users on same computer
I have outlook 2002 on computer that I share with my spouse. We currently have our email thru hotmail, but have been thinking of changing over to Outlook. Is it possible to have 2 seperate address books and inboxes with different email addresses, so that he can get his emails and I get mine? Yes. You can have a single installation of Outlook and multiple Profiles. Profiles can be setup via the Mail Control Panel (Start - Control Panel - Mail). Click the Show Profiles... button. You should see the Mail tab and at lease one profile. You can click the Add button to configure a new profile...