Error when trying to access client permissions

Hi guys,  I need your help as soon as possible please.

I can't seem to access any of the system folders' Client Permissions.
I can view all other permissions.  I am the Exchange Full Admin.
Whenever I try to view the Client Permissions for any system folder, I
get the following message:

---------------------------
Exchange System Manager
---------------------------
The attempt to log on to the Microsoft Exchange Server computer has
failed.

The MAPI provider failed.

Microsoft Exchange Server Information Store

ID no: 8004011d-0512-00000000

ID no: c1050000

Exchange System Manager
---------------------------
OK
---------------------------

0
e4ymod (3)

Where are you attempting to view these permissions from?  On the server
itself, or from a management workstation?  The other questions is why are
you worried about changing client permissions for your System Folders?  The
default permissions should suffice.

--
Ben Winzenz
Exchange MVP

"Otto Hernandez" <e4ymod@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi guys,  I need your help as soon as possible please.
>
> I can't seem to access any of the system folders' Client Permissions.
> I can view all other permissions.  I am the Exchange Full Admin.
> Whenever I try to view the Client Permissions for any system folder, I
> get the following message:
>
> ---------------------------
> Exchange System Manager
> ---------------------------
> The attempt to log on to the Microsoft Exchange Server computer has
> failed.
>
> The MAPI provider failed.
>
> Microsoft Exchange Server Information Store
>
> ID no: 8004011d-0512-00000000
>

> ID no: c1050000
>
> Exchange System Manager
> ---------------------------
> OK
> ---------------------------

0
Ben
12/2/2004 3:46:47 PM
I'm trying to view it from the server itself.  And it's not that I
want to change the client permissions, it's just that I'm getting a
critical error message and it's screwing up some of my other Exchange
components such as Free/Busy.

"Ben Winzenz [Exchange MVP]" <ben_winzenz@NOSPAMdotmessageonedotcom> wrote in message news:<#E9piYI2EHA.2824@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl>...
> Where are you attempting to view these permissions from?  On the server
> itself, or from a management workstation?  The other questions is why are
> you worried about changing client permissions for your System Folders?  The
> default permissions should suffice.
>
> --
> Ben Winzenz
> Exchange MVP
>

> "Otto Hernandez" <e4ymod@gmail.com> wrote in message
> > Hi guys,  I need your help as soon as possible please.
> >
> > I can't seem to access any of the system folders' Client Permissions.
> > I can view all other permissions.  I am the Exchange Full Admin.
> > Whenever I try to view the Client Permissions for any system folder, I
> > get the following message:
> >
> > ---------------------------
> > Exchange System Manager
> > ---------------------------
> > The attempt to log on to the Microsoft Exchange Server computer has
> > failed.
> >
> > The MAPI provider failed.
> >
> > Microsoft Exchange Server Information Store
> >
> > ID no: 8004011d-0512-00000000
> >

> > ID no: c1050000
> >
> > Exchange System Manager
> > ---------------------------
> > OK
> > ---------------------------

0
e4ymod (3)
12/2/2004 9:20:02 PM
What's the error message?  Do you get the same error logged on as other
accounts with Exchange Full Admin rights?  Are you logged on with the same
Administrator account that Exchange was installed as?

--

> I'm trying to view it from the server itself.  And it's not that I
> want to change the client permissions, it's just that I'm getting a
> critical error message and it's screwing up some of my other Exchange
> components such as Free/Busy.
>

> "Ben Winzenz [Exchange MVP]" <ben_winzenz@NOSPAMdotmessageonedotcom> wrote
> in message news:<#E9piYI2EHA.2824@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl>...
>> Where are you attempting to view these permissions from?  On the server
>> itself, or from a management workstation?  The other questions is why are
>> you worried about changing client permissions for your System Folders?
>> The
>> default permissions should suffice.
>>
>> --
>> Ben Winzenz
>> Exchange MVP
>>

>> "Otto Hernandez" <e4ymod@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> > Hi guys,  I need your help as soon as possible please.
>> >
>> > I can't seem to access any of the system folders' Client Permissions.
>> > I can view all other permissions.  I am the Exchange Full Admin.
>> > Whenever I try to view the Client Permissions for any system folder, I
>> > get the following message:
>> >
>> > ---------------------------
>> > Exchange System Manager
>> > ---------------------------
>> > The attempt to log on to the Microsoft Exchange Server computer has
>> > failed.
>> >
>> > The MAPI provider failed.
>> >
>> > Microsoft Exchange Server Information Store
>> >
>> > ID no: 8004011d-0512-00000000
>> >

>> > ID no: c1050000
>> >
>> > Exchange System Manager
>> > ---------------------------
>> > OK
>> > ---------------------------

0
Ben

mouse click error
i have a database on a server. all users run windows xp and access 2002. running the database from a pc that is not the development pc gives the following error message whenever any button on the forms are clicked. the error message is "The expression on click you entered as the event property setting produced the following error: object or class does not support the set of events" some of the buttons is just a simple close form action yet clicking them gives the error. even if i don't run the database from the server but locally on the pc, the same problem occurs. one way i ...

error creating the company master dts package
when I was trying to run Analysis Cube for Excel server wizard , I got an error message of " 429 retrieving the COM class factory for component with Clsid XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. there was an error creating the company master DTS Package". GP version is 10 and SQL Server is 2000 sp4. did anyone see this error before? thanks, ...

Visual Basic Scripting Support error in Outlook, how to include option
This error "Microsoft Office Outlook can't provide form scripting support" has been discussed here before, with the solution being "The best approach is to update your custom Office installation package to include the option for Visual Basic Scripting Support in Outlook." I can't seem to find out where that can be done in the *.MST file. I have everything installed to my Citrix servers via the MST file. Where in the MST might I be able to do this? Can I just push out a change to the servers to resolve this issue? Bob Bair Citrix Administrator University of Nor...

Printer Error #2
I am trying to use the Casio 360 with RMS? Has anyone used this printer with a desk top computer. It printed a few times then stopped. The cash drawer is also a Casio and has not opened. I get the 425 error. What could be locking the program. THe firewall is turned off. any ideas?? Thanks. Good afternoon The company I work for are Casio resellers, we were unable to get the Casio UP360 printer working with RMS. I would recommend Epson or a similar printer. Regards Joshua Smith "melcort" <melcort@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AE9FB316-7945-4F...

"Regarding" field is automatically filled in when a user tracks an email from crm oulook client
A user using crm4 outlook client against a CRM4 server complains the following unexpected behavior: when she tracks an email from her outlook with crm4 client installed, CRM automatically fills in the filed "regarding" with a case that doesn't concern the email sender at all. In a normal condition CRM leave the field blank waiting for the user fills in it. I need to know whether the behavior is a normal consequence of a CRM4 setting or is an anomalous behaviour. The CRM has been recently upgraded to the fourth version from the third version of it. The user computer has been upda...

SFO sync error: "server2 is not configurated as a distributed ser
I had installed SFO in my computer to test it. In the instalation no error was shown. When I click "Go offline" button, it starts dowloading the documents to have offline. But these download is interrupted with this error "SERVIDOR2 is not distributed server". The issue is that the server name when I have installed Microsoft CRM is called "Servidor". I don´t know why SFO tries to connect that server. No one server in my company network is called "servidor2". Can I change the server name where the SFO tries to connect. Thanks for the support...

error code 646 05-17-10
I keep getting an error code 646 when trying to install these updates: - Security Update for the 2007 Microsoft Office System (KB976321); and - Update for Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 Junk Email Filter (KB981726). Please help. Do you see any other threads in this newsgroup about that error number? poose wrote: > I keep getting an error code 646 when trying to install these updates: > - Security Update for the 2007 Microsoft Office System (KB976321); and > - Update for Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 Junk Email Filter (KB981726). > > Please help. I keep getti...

propagate permission through a shared mailbox
I have 3 mailboxes with 3 smtp addresses which are all accessed by 1 deprtment. When people leave and start again I need to manually set permissions on each folder of the mailbox. Is there an easier way?? or other software that might help with this? Thanks Pete Which version of Exchange are you using? Do you mean the same person leaves and then returns? >-----Original Message----- >I have 3 mailboxes with 3 smtp addresses which are all >accessed by 1 deprtment. When people leave and start >again I need to manually set permissions on each folder >of the mailbox. Is th...

When I try to save a item in Outlook it says "Not Implemented"
When I try to save a item in Outlook it says "Not Implemented" ...

If it possible to stop Outlook 2002 from trying to connect to officeupdate.microsoft.com?
If it possible to stop Outlook 2002 from trying to connect to officeupdate.microsoft.com? Reason: Just because I don't want it to. M-- ...

Outlook 2002 errors message
Can anyone tell me why my Outook, although working fine, but after sending/receiving email I get an error message: Folder Inbox Synchronizing Headers reported error 0x80070057 Thanks I am looking here because I am getting the same problem. I wonder do you use comcast, did you set up and download email via http based as I had prior to setting up my Outlook? >-----Original Message----- >Can anyone tell me why my Outook, although working fine, >but after sending/receiving email I get an error message: > >Folder Inbox Synchronizing Headers reported error >0x80070057 ...

Outlook 2000 'Sender Error'
One of the computers in the network that I administer cannot send Read Receipts. The error says that Outlook has rejected you as the sender. How do I fix this problem? Kevin Young ...

I Visual Basic Error "File Not Found" when Excel opens
Good afternoon. I am using XP Pro at work and My computer just started doing this. when I open Excel, I get a message pop up that says in title "Visual Basic Error" and in body of error window is "File Not Found". If I click on help, says something about error 53 but when I try to look that up on Microsoft's website, can't find what seems to apply to my issue. And now when I go into my personal.xls to view my macros, I can get in, but if I try to save anything, I get a window pop up saying Excel must be shut down, and then a window pops up asking me if I want...

I receive an error about resources each time I schedule a service
I have two services setup in the Services section of CRM 3.0, they are "Network Install" and "Network Support". On each one I get a message that says "Required resources have not been selected for one or more selection rules. To complete the rules, click Required Resources.". I seem to have completed this step but it keeps saying the same thing. Can someone provide some direction on this please. Resources aren't just people. They can also be buildings, vehicles, equipment, etc. Check the definition of the rule to see all the entities it is asking for....

Unlocking an Access Database so multiple users can access it.
We have an access database that is set to record level locking - but only one person at a time can access it. We need multiple user access at the same time. How do we set this up? We are running Office Professional 2003, and Office Professional 2007, and the database is set to run as 2000. Help?? -- Jay Have you split your db? If not, that is the first thing you must do. Spit your db into a front-end and back-end (Tools -> Database Utilities -> Database Splitter). Then set your back-end on a central server (or a network connect everyone has access to) and give ea...

GPA 9.2 opens on Win2K server, not from WinXP client, tho!
I've recently had the pleasure of attempting to awaken an old DOS version of GPA. I have failed, thus far, to get the program to open from a client workstation, but have just now enabled the program to open from the server itself. On the server (Win2000 with Pervasive.SQL 2000 installed), I created a shortcut calling the properly modified AUTOEXEC.GPA and CONFIG.GPA files that setup the older command shell and 'set workstation=' ... etc. However, trying the same technique from a client workstation that has the proper Pervasive.SQL client and config's on it, I get the GPA spl...

Parser Error Message: Access is denied: 'Microsoft.Crm.Platform.ComProxy'
Hi there. Anyone know what this means? I'm trying to access my crm accounts from within outlook. Have run the Sales for Outlook 1.2, install went fine We have installed crmserver on port 82, have SharePoint on port 80, Project Server on 81. Should the homepage (in properties of MicrosoftCRM within outlook) Thanks Roger Hi Roger, You should not install sales for outlook on the same machine as crm server. This won't work, even not when you use different ports. With kind regards, Ronald Lemmen Avanade Netherlands "Roger Reid" wrote: > Hi there. > > Anyone ...

Error loading CRM in Outlook Client & IE thru VPN
For some odd reason, I can't seem to load CRM at all when I'm on the VPN. When I try to use the web client, it says the page cannot be displayed. And when I'm in Outlook, I get the following errors: 1.There is a problem communicating with the Microsoft CRM server.The server might be unavailable. Try again later.If the problem persists,contact system administrator. 2. An error occured loading CRM functionality,try restarting outlook. Contact your system administrator if the problem persists. I'm on Outlook 2007 with the VC3 Desktop client, and my computer is a member o...

Can't access CRM
I have installed CRM 1.2 pro on my SBS2003 box. I am confused about the instruction to give the CRM website the same IP address as the server as when I do that all the default web sites stop working and I can no longer use TSWEB to access the server. What is the way round this and what URL should I use. Also, I have not yet installed the exchange connector as I was concerned in case I do something irreversible to our exchange server, especially as CRM is not working. Is the connector safe and uninstallable? You need to look at using host headers. Have you read the updated Microsoft CRM I...

Sample Data Base error
I've installed CRM 1.2 according to the Implementation guide and added our license key for 6 users. I assigned each user a license. When I try to add the sample database, I get the error "You do not have 5 Microsoft CRM Suite Professional licenses available. For more information, contact your system administrator.". I also tried removing the licenses from the users so i had 5 free/unassigned licenses but I got the same error. Can anyone help? Sean Sean, Double check to make sure that the licenses really were removed from the users. Assuming you did this via the web clie...

outlook express MSVCR70.dll error #2
I am continually getting an error message "XI has caused an error in MSVCR70.dll". After I receive this error message, when Outlook Express tries to connect (send/receive mail) and download my email from the server, it can't connect and I can't send or receive mail. Rebooting the computer corrects the problem temporarily until I again receive the error message. Bob <bkkadel@buckswebsolutions.com> wrote: > I am continually getting an error message "XI has caused > an error in MSVCR70.dll". After I receive this error > message, when Outlook E...

unable to delete calendar or appointments
After having some problems trying to sync my Dell Axim PDA with Outlook 2002 (using Win 2K and ActiveSync), and getting multiple incorrect entries, I tried to delete my Outlook calendar and contacts so that I could reinstall them from the correct files in my Axim by syncing as a new connection. I found, however, that each time I try to delete even one entry, I get a message that says "The messaging interface has returned an unknown error. If the problem persists, restart Outlook". How can I fix this error, so that I can delete the entries from Outlook? Replacing the Out...

Internet Access trapped by Norton etal
Our application must access the company website to authorize use of the app the first time the user starts it. A problem occurs when installed security software intercepts the request and will not process it until the user gives approval. Normally this would not be a problem because the security software throws up a dialog to get direction on how to handle our apps internet connection request. However sometimes the dialog comes up minimized and the user is unaware of it. This gives the impression that the app is hung (may even look like the pc is hung). Has this scenerio been solved b...

60 day free trial error
When i tried to install the 60 day freel trial they told me that Microsoft Office Home and Student 2007 Trial configuration did not complete successfully. Error 1606. Could not access network location %APPDATA%. Error 1606. Could not access network location %APPDATA%. Someone help me please! %APPDATA% is the user area of the hard drive. Type it into the address bar of Windows Explorer - does it take you to the user folder location e.g C:\Documents and Settings\<UserName>\Application Data? Try installing as administrator. -- <>>< ><<> ><<...

No permission to log on...
I'm running an exchange 2000 server at home with Outlook 2000 on my desktop. For some reason Outlook doesn't work. It tries to start then says "You don not have permission to log on.". However, using the same credentials I can log on to Outlook Web Access and I can pick my emails up from work (using Outlook with offline folders). I've tried recreating my Outlook profile at home, I've tried resetting my password, but it still won't let me on. There's also nothing in the event logs that points to any possible problems. Anyone got any idea what might be goin...