Error updating free/busy.

We have two administrative groups, and the servers in one
are in a separate domain and same with the other.  The
users cannot update their free/busy the second
administrative group is all 2003 servers, the first is
all 2000, so the free/busy was created with 2000, and has
been reset based on the article to reset the GUID.

All offline folders and the free/busy is set to replicate
to all servers.  Here is the error on the server:

Event Type:	Error
Event Source:	MSExchangeFBPublish
Event Category:	General
Event ID:	8207
Date:		5/22/2004
Time:		6:20:01 PM
User:		N/A
Computer:	NVL-CS3N1
Error updating public folder with free-busy information
on virtual machine NVL-MS5. The error number is
0x8004010f.

For more information, click

The client just gets the standard, "unable to update
free/busy ...".  Any help would be greatly appreciated,
I've done everything that I found Microsoft articles on
and tried some things that I found from archived
newgroups, but I think this has something to do with the
servers being in different domains, and there must be a
way to resolve.  Thanks,

anonymous (74722)

Well, the 0x8004010f error code means 'object not found', which means that
the Frre-busy folder could not be found.

This could be the result of permissions or it could be that the folder
itself is not found in the Public store. After resetting the Site Folders
using GUIDGen, have you verified that the folder has actually been
recreated and shows up in the Public Store of the SiteFolderServer?

Thanks,
Richard Roddy
Microsoft Exchange Support

--------------------
>From: "J" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com>
>Sender: "J" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com>
>Subject: Error updating free/busy.
>Date: Sat, 22 May 2004 15:58:03 -0700
>
>We have two administrative groups, and the servers in one
>are in a separate domain and same with the other.  The
>users cannot update their free/busy the second
>administrative group is all 2003 servers, the first is
>all 2000, so the free/busy was created with 2000, and has
>been reset based on the article to reset the GUID.
>
>All offline folders and the free/busy is set to replicate
>to all servers.  Here is the error on the server:
>
>Event Type:	Error
>Event Source:	MSExchangeFBPublish
>Event Category:	General
>Event ID:	8207
>Date:		5/22/2004
>Time:		6:20:01 PM
>User:		N/A
>Computer:	NVL-CS3N1
>Error updating public folder with free-busy information
>on virtual machine NVL-MS5. The error number is
>0x8004010f.
>
>For more information, click
>http://www.microsoft.com/contentredirect.asp.
>
>The client just gets the standard, "unable to update
>free/busy ...".  Any help would be greatly appreciated,
>I've done everything that I found Microsoft articles on
>and tried some things that I found from archived
>newgroups, but I think this has something to do with the
>servers being in different domains, and there must be a
>way to resolve.  Thanks,

rroddy (682)

InetCntrl.exe runtime error
About a third of the time while starting my computer I get a runtime error related to InetCntrl.exe. Can you advise on what I should check to fix this? Thanks. The error message box says: Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Runtime Error! Program C:\Windows\system32\InetCntrl\InetCntrl.exe The application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unsual way. Please contact the application's support team for more information. smsylvest wrote: > InetCntrl.exe Not part of Windows XP. Time to start using multiple anti-malware scanners to check your host. So w...

Worksheet Auto update
I need to find a way to automate a process. Is there a way to automatically replace the content of a worksheet with the content of another one? Every morning I get a sales report in excel for the previous day sales. I save it in a folder and then I do a pivot table on this sheet to determine sales by product category for example. The following day, I open the previous day file, replace the sales report with the new one and then refresh my pivot table. Is there a way to have my sales report update anytime I get a new sales report? To be more clear I have a workbook with two tabs: Pivot...

Event ID: 8270 ,LDAP Error--Need help to fix it..
Event Type: Error (win2000 Srv+exchange2000) Event Source: MSExchangeAL Event Category: LDAP Operations Event ID: 8270 Computer: Exchange_2000_Server_Name Description: LDAP returned the error [b] Administration Limit Exceeded. dn: "GUID=8F37136AFCEE0B41BDD353B78F8E6067" changetype: Modify mail:USER1@Domain_Name.Domain_Suffix proxyAddresses:MS:NET/PO/User1 : CCMAIL:User1, PO at NET : SMTP:USER1@EMAIL.Domain_Name.Domain_Suffix : X400:c=US;a= ;p=Exchange_Org_Name;o=Exchange_Site_Name;s=Last_Name;g=First_Name; : smtp:USER1@MAILLIST.Domain_Name.Domain_...

Inconsistent Free/Busy information
When booking appointments I am seeing the following problem: When I view someone's free/busy information the graph that represents the meetings does not reflect what is in the calendar. But when I mouse over the graph (for example a blue line representing a meeting from 10am - 11am) I do see the correct time in the mouse over pop up window. So a meeting from 10am - 11am represented by a graph line from 10am -10:30am when mouse'd over would correctly show the meeting as being from 10am - 11am. This is causing a small amount of havoc for my user community because when they s...

Errors saving to network drive

[ANN] Office 11.3.8 update

Can you delete Business Alerts?

Congratulations! This has been a MEB-free newsgroup for 4 weeks.
We all deserve a pat on the back. This has been a MEB-free workplace for over 4 weeks - practically the entire month of June. As Microsoft turns off it's usenet server and removes this newsgroup from it's server, we have seen the last of Maurice Edward Brahier and as this group continues to exist outside of Microsoft we will never again see him post to this group. The fact that he has been a fraud and not a real user of Windows 98 for many months if not years probably has something to do with that. His incoherent and rambling posts, written in a particularly obtuse form ...

Free Commentaries on the Gold Market
The Elliot Research Institute, the premier site for gold news, knowledge, and research is proud to introduce the latest set of research books on the gold markets. http://www.elliotresearch.com/ Get the Latest Newsletters from the Leading Commentators with Proven Experience in Understanding, Forecasting, and Profiting from the Gold Market. New Books include: -How to Forecast Gold and Silver Using the Wave Principle -View from the Top of the Grand Supercycle -Market Analysis for the New Millennium DIRECT FROM THE LEADING EXPERTS OF ELLIOT WAVE THEORY APPLICATION. http://www.elliotresearc...

Error loading XML into DataSet

Updating a chart Automatically

Updating Credit Card Information
I have been trying counless times to update my credit card information from several Banks, but Money states that the system is unaavaible or the transaction cannot be completed at this time. What can I do to correct this problem. On 2005-03-23, Lou <Lou@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have been trying counless times to update my credit card information from > several Banks, but Money states that the system is unaavaible or the > transaction cannot be completed at this time. What can I do to correct this > problem. Well it depends on how long you've been tr...

Run time error 5 : HQClient

LNK2001 and LNK2019 errors with template class
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_00BB_01C695ED.3958DA70 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I have a smart pointer class that uses template functions that works = fine under VC6 but it not linking under VS2005. 1>TestGridToolkitView.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol = "void __cdecl PrismGCSmartPointer(class CPrismSmartPointer<class = CDialog> &)" = (?PrismGCSmartPointer@@YAXAAV?$CPrismSmartPointer@VCDialog@@@@@Z) = referenced in function "protected: __...

Mail Merge to business cards
I am working on a huge project for work, creating Employee Photo ID cards. I have created a database for all the information including a hyperlink column for the photos. and am using business cards to print them on. I have two frustrating problems... 1. The pictures aren't loading into the cards. 2. I continue to get the error message "Publisher cannont merge with this number of pages" even though I have followed the instructions for the workaround. Any suggestions? Thanks Rita ...

delivery failure error
"The e-mail account does not exist at the organization this message was sent to" then says user unknown, even though other comupters don't have that problem. I get this error for a few clients, yet other clients can email the same address. I have Windows small business server 2000, I am pretty sure everything has updated patches. I know i security updates automatically. My clients are an updated Windows XP SR 1 with Office 2003(outlook) SR1. ...

Root Business Unit Disabled 10-07-05
I inadvertently disabled the root business unit. Now I cannot log in as the administrator was member of the same unit. How do I re-enable this? go into the database and find the table called businessunitbase - then look at the field called isdisabled. You will probably find this is set to 1. try set it to 0 then see if you can logon. Make sure you backup the database before doing this "ril" <ril@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CCC43C2F-F109-49BE-A4AC-287AFE0F4D93@microsoft.com... >I inadvertently disabled the root business unit. Now I cannot log in a...

on Writexml error
(Type your message here) Hi all, I have a XML file as a datasource. I read that file using dataset.readxml.Then in that dataset I make some changes. Now I want to write that changed dataset by overwriting the file that was created initially. I someone please tell me how to do it. -------------------------------- From: ratnesh gupta ----------------------- Posted by a user from .NET 247 (http://www.dotnet247.com/) <Id>sCyOfoucUUyYsxAsNxg9AA==</Id> ...

Error with Bold
What's wrong? With Worksheets("Recent") Range(Cells(1, 1), Cells(1, 2)).Font.FontStyle = "Bold" End with Take a look at the activesheet. I bet that range is bolded. But if you want Recent to be the sheet with the change, add a couple of dots. With Worksheets("Recent") .Range(.Cells(1, 1), .Cells(1, 2)).Font.FontStyle = "Bold" End With Without those dots, the range refers to the activesheet (if the code is in a general module). crapit wrote: > > What's wrong? > With Worksheets("Recent") > Range(Cells(1...

Excel error 1706

Error loading outlook 2003
Hey Guys need a little help I'm running office 2003 with outlook, I'm using my own exchange server, everytime I load up outlook on one of my workstations it loads up fine until I hit the inbox, once I do that Outlook closes down, I check in the event view and got this error message: "The MOF file created for the outlook service could not be loaded. The error code returned by the MOF Complier is contained in the Record Data. Before the performance counters of this service can be collected by WMI the MOF file will need to be loaded manually." Anyone know a fix inste...