I have a mixed site with 3 5.5 server and 4 2003 servers.  I installed
2003 SP1 a few weeks back and since then I'm having an issue
generating my Offline Address Book.

Here the event log messages I'm getting.

Event ID 9331:

OALGen encountered error 80040107 (internal ID 501023d) accessing the
public folder store while generating the offline address list for
address list '/'.
- Default Offline Address List
For more information, click

Event ID 9335:

OALGen encountered error 80040107 while cleaning the offline address
list public folders under /o=XXXX/cn=addrlists/cn=oabs/cn=Default
Offline Address List.  Please make sure the public folder store is
mounted and replicas exist of the offline address list folders.  No
offline address lists have been generated.  Please check the event log
for more information.
- Default Offline Address List
For more information, click

I found a queue article related to these event messages stating
something to the effect that my 2003 server needs to have access to my
5.5 server to generate the OAB.  I added the permission but I still
get these errors.

I've also checked to make sure that there is a valid replica of the
OAB folder, and there is.

Anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks,

Matt
0
minman (2)

MSN Money Historical Charts are in Error
Can someone at Microsoft fix the Historical Charts so they are correct. Just to take one specific example, if I look at the 10-year growth chart for VCAIX (any stock will do) at http://moneycentral.msn.com/investor/partsub/funds/returns.asp?Funds=1&Symbol=US%3aVCAIX it tells me the 10 year growth of $10000 to the present time (8/08) is approximately +17%. However, if I click right under neath that graph on the link saying "view a more detailed chart", it displays the same chart that I get directly from MSN Portfolio Tracker showing a LOSS of ~20% FOR THE VERY SAME STOCK. ...

Error:An unexpected end of file parsing CDATA has occurred.
I am creating a XML document which opens fine in IE. Implies MSXML thinks it is a well formed document. But when I try to load this document in VB.net using the following code Dim doc As New XmlDocument doc.Load("C:\Projects\SQLXML\corc.xml") I get the following error: "System.Xml.XmlException: An unexpected end of file parsing CDATA has occurred. Line 6, position 1. at System.Xml.XmlScanner.ScanCData() at System.Xml.XmlScanner.ScanMarkup() at System.Xml.XmlTextReader.ParseTag() at System.Xml.XmlTextReader.ParseBeginTagExpandCharEntities() at System.Xml.XmlTextR...

Automatically importing address from emails into Outlook 2003
Hello, I have large number (100s)of emails in my INBOX and I want to add all the addresses into the address book of Microsoft Outlook 2003. Is there any tool/add-in/macro available that will do this automatically? It's urgent. An early reply would be much appreciated. I am also available at: karthikgk-AT-gmail-DOT-COM Thanks, karthik Found it ! www.ornicusa.com has a tool that does just exactly what I need. Good thing is that it works with POP3 mails and on Office 2003 and on all incoming/outgoing mails too. Infact, once installed, it works ike any regular Outlook RULE. Just what...

Global Address List disappear in Outlook 2003
Hello everyone, We had just upgraded our clients' PC to Outlook 2003 (NOT cashed mode) in conjunction with Exchange 5.5. From time to time, when the user click on the Address Book icon insid Outlook, the Global Address list that reside on the right pulldown men disappear. Restarting Outlook sometimes can solve the problem. What causes this behaviour ? Does anyone have any updates or fixes to this issue ??? If yes, would you please notify me with the solution... ? I would appreciate it a lot... Thanks in advance Ri -- rtrimarch -------------------------------------------------------...

Error Message: GPS Error 58, SQL Error 102, ODBC Error 37000
Posted this on Dynamics Forums too. I think I have this narrowed down to a Smartlist Error. When a user logs out of one company into another, she gets 3 errors. GPS Error: 58 (clicks ok) SQL Error: 102 ..... incorect Syntax Near ',' (clicks ok) ODBC Error: 37000 (clicks ok) Then is able to proceed to work with no problems I think it has something to do with a Smartlist Reminder or Shortcut or something like that. It only happens to her UserID. The problem is that we have over 100 users and 100 companies and everyone seems to make Smartlist favorites and set them available ...

How do I generate page numbers on gift certificates?
I want to number the gift certificates automatically for print. Is there a way to do this in Publisher? Jaba61 Setup a consecutive number database and merge. You can do this within Publisher or in Excel, Access and even a Word list will work. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Jaba61" <Jaba61@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6D236365-FAFE-43F9-940C-EF381C2943F4@microsoft.com... >I want to number the gift certificates automatically for print. Is th...

Error 8108 #3
Source: MSADC Category: Service Controller Event ID: 8108 Description: The initialization process failed. This error is running every 5 minutes on our DC. Anyone have any ideas? I checked TechNet article Q317210 and it didn't pertain at all to our situation. We have no child domains, we're running in AD mixed mode, and all of our Exchange servers are enterprise edition, not standard as mentioned in the article. Hi Jim, Is there Exchange 5.5 or ADC running in your org? This error event may caused by ADC replication. So please temporarily step ADC and then check the issue again....

How to send email with another return address.
I have a business email account at work: abcdef@work.com At home I have Outlook attached to my personal SBC Yahoo email acct: name@sbcglobal.net Is there a way I can send an email from Outlook at home and still show abcdef@work as the sender? My office IT dept won't give out the POP,.. so I can't attach it directly to Outlook at home. help appreciated Brian B. <bcbarsamian@yahoo.com> wrote: > I have a business email account at work: > abcdef@work.com > > At home I have Outlook attached to my personal SBC Yahoo > email acct: > name@sbcglobal...

Error c0070005 when trying to run Exchange System Manager
Hi Keep getting the c0070005 Exchange System Manager error message when I try to open System Manager, as a reslult I can't manage anything. Can anyone please help? Thanks Is this is? http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q32391 -- thogar ----------------------------------------------------------------------- thogarr's Profile: http://www.msusenet.com/member.php?userid=185 View this thread: http://www.msusenet.com/t-187051570 Thanks for the post, but I tried that and it still doesn't work Piet "thogarr" wrote: > > Is this is? > http:...

Extract email addresses from "to field" outlook 2003
Hello All, I would like to save a bunch of email addresses in the "To" field of an email I have received via Outlook 2003 in a corporate environment (Exchange Server I guess). I can only save to my contacts folder one at a time; otherwise, only the names are saved without the underlying email addresses. Any suggestions please? Thanks! Arbel ...

Error
I want run some SQL-script by SqlCmd.exe . In Cmd.exe I ran this command: /------------------------------------8<----------------------------------\ C:\Documents and Settings\dakr\Desktop>"C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\90\Tools\Binn\SQLCMD.EXE" -S Server1 -i "C:\Temp\Test.Sql" -o "C:\Temp\SqlCmd.rpt" \------------------------------------8<----------------------------------/ But after that there is only next error message: The syntax of the command is incorrect. If I delete the last part (-o "C:\Temp\SqlCmd.rpt") all is...

Error when migrating data from csv file to crm 3 using scribe
I have been trying to migrate data from a .csv file into MS CRM 3 using scribe. When I test the job after doing my connecting and datalinks it executes properly, however, when I run the job it only does on average 12 successful inserts and 11 failed inserts then gives me an error. The error is :"fatal error. Execution terminated - failuere fetching source rows" when I click on the error info button I get a database error " Error 1005. [22018] SQL call failed. Invalid character value" the details of the message :"source[DataDirect][ODBC Driver]" Could someone...

Best place/book to get advanced training?
I've been using excel for a long time, but my new job requires me to be more of a power user than I currently am. Any suggestions on online course/tutorials? Books? Free websites that can assist in my learning? I'm comfortable with using most excel functions, but need to improve most in the advanced functions area, better/efficient workbook design, preparing a workbook for distribution/collaboration, and generally those tips and tricks that help a user go from good to great. Any ideas are much appreciated. IMHO, Any book by John Walkenbach will do the trick. Chec...

Error when trying to add entity in admin interface
Anyone experiencing this issue? I am able to bring up both the mobile client and the administration interface. However, when i am in the administration interface and I am trying to add an entity, and I get the following error: Server Error in '/MobileClient' Application. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- The operation has timed out Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. E...

How to Hide My Main e-Mail Address in Outlook 2003?
I have several different e-mail addresses. Let's say my main e-mail address is me1@myhome.com. When I go to send an e-mail I want to use a different address of metoo@myhome.com. So I display the From field and choose the metoo@myhome.com. However, the recipient sees this in their header: "Me at My House [mailto:me1@myhome.com] On Behalf Of metoo@myhome.com" I don't want my main address to appear on their end. How can I hide it from the reader? Thanks in advance for your reply! Spudy Spudy, you wrote on Sat, 28 Jan 2006 20:23:56 -0700: > I have several different e-ma...

How to: Display Mail Enabled users in the Global Address List
Hi all I have just moved to an Exchange 2003 installation from an Exchange 2000 install. Exchange 2000 would allow outlook(2000,xp,2003) to resolve the email address of a mail-enabled user as well as the mailbox enabled user from the global address list. Exchange 2003 only resolves the email address from the Global Address List if the user is mailbox-enabled. How do I enable Exchange 2003 to publish mail-enabled users to the Global Address List. Thanks for your help. Cheers Jock Hi Jock, The "mailNickname" attribute has to be set on a user object for it to be mail-enabl...

What is a good help book/manual?
Hi, I am a frequent user of Access and have designed the existing db my company currently is using. HOWEVER, it is corrupt and very challenging to keep up with our growing needs and requirements of management. Our IT department is way to busy to figure out how to make it better soooooooooo... I need a help manual to guide me thru repairing or basically starting over. Probably starting over. But I am challenged in that I am an middle aged dog having a hard time getting past my old incorrect ways. Does anyone know of a good, user friendly book that can be purchased and where I can ge...

Microsoft Word Error
Does any body knows how to fix this? I tried Google and Microsoft KB, but can't find anything. When I try to write a document in Word, after I write a few lines, I get this message: Run Time Error Program: C/Program Files/Microsoft Office/Office 10/Windword.exe Abnormal Program Termination Then there is an X to click out. When I click it all my document is deleted The problem started about 2 weeks ago. Windows XP/SP3, IE7, AOL 9.0 Security Edition. AVG Free 9.0 Thanks, -- edith See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/ProblemsStartingWord.htm for some diagnos...

Help! error Masked Edit Control In GroupBox?
In VC6.0, I created a dialog template and added two Microsoft masked edit control 6.0, they worked well. Then I added a groupbox around these two controls and resorted the controls' order, the two masked edit controls doesnot display correctly, neither in testing nor after being compiled. In the other test, I set the groupbox to invisible, the Maksed edit control works well, But I need this groupbox to be visible. I can't find any useful message in Internet. Dose anyone know why? Daniels He 20050618 >In VC6.0, I created a dialog template and added two Microsoft masked edit...

error C2065: 'IHTMLDocument3' : undeclared identifier
Hi, I get the error: C2065: 'IHTMLDocument3' : undeclared identifier at home but not at work, what am I missing on my home setup? Cheers, Rob You are missing MsHTML.h. You need to install the latest platform sdk to get this file. -- Cheers Check Abdoul [VC++ MVP] ----------------------------------- "Rob" <a@b.com> wrote in message news:u8LSg0pvDHA.3496@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > I get the error: > C2065: 'IHTMLDocument3' : undeclared identifier > > at home but not at work, what am I missing on my home setup? > > Chee...

DPM Error at Erase Tape
Hi, When i try erase a tape a get the following error in DPM server: The detailed inventory of tape failed for the following reason: (ID: 3316) The tape in Stand Alone Drive Tape Library IBM ULTRIUM-TD4 SCSI Sequential Device at Drive IBM ULTRIUM-TD4 SCSI Sequential Device has been written to by some other tape backup application by using an unsupported physical block size . DPM only supports a physical block size between 1024 bytes and 65536 bytes and hence will not be able to read or overwrite the contents of this tape. (ID: 24084). I need help for the solution Hi He...

Outlook address from excel
My titles and names are all on one linein excel. When I import to outlook the Mr and Mrs comes out Mr. Mrs. and. How do I map this Are Mr and Mrs in one field? If so, you'll want to map that field as the title field. If not, you need to merge them into one field. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: mailto:EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIB...

How do I make and print 3x5 address cards?
I was in the wrong area when I asked this before. I am new at this and trying to figure out how to make a list of names, addresses, phone numbers, etc., that I can then print on 3x5 index cards. I want to be able to keep the information in my computer, but be able to print out cards to look it up if I'm not on the computer or to give to my sons who use Mac's instead of PC's. I figured someone had made a template for how to do this, but I haven't been able to find it. I have Office 2003 with Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint. Can anyone help me? Thanks. You don...

money 2002 service pack download error
i downloaded the new xp service pack, and now when i try to download something, download mangager pops up with error 1606. it wont let me download anything. please help ...

send/receive error message: outlook data file cannot be accessed
After many problems with my pc, I had to reformat my harddrive. i reinstalled Office 2010 Beta and now I can't send or receive email. it worked for the first hour or so, but now I get the error message. I researched on these forums for solutions and found some suggestions (delete all data and .pst files, etc.) but none have fixed my problem. I have tried creating a new data file from within Outlook and deleting all outlook data and .pst files, but still it says it cant be accessed. now that I think of it, all these problems may have started after I compacted my pst file....