I have a mixed site with 3 5.5 server and 4 2003 servers.  I installed
2003 SP1 a few weeks back and since then I'm having an issue
generating my Offline Address Book.

Here the event log messages I'm getting.

Event ID 9331:

OALGen encountered error 80040107 (internal ID 501023d) accessing the
public folder store while generating the offline address list for
address list '/'.
- Default Offline Address List
For more information, click

Event ID 9335:

OALGen encountered error 80040107 while cleaning the offline address
list public folders under /o=XXXX/cn=addrlists/cn=oabs/cn=Default
Offline Address List.  Please make sure the public folder store is
mounted and replicas exist of the offline address list folders.  No
offline address lists have been generated.  Please check the event log
for more information.
- Default Offline Address List
For more information, click

I found a queue article related to these event messages stating
something to the effect that my 2003 server needs to have access to my
5.5 server to generate the OAB.  I added the permission but I still
get these errors.

I've also checked to make sure that there is a valid replica of the
OAB folder, and there is.

Anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks,

Matt
0
minman (2)

Export WPX4 Address book to MS Word 2007?
Is it possible to transfer my WordPerfect X4 address book to Word 2007 for use in addressing envelopes etc.? I have the home and school version of 07. Thanks, Rich Mercer Word doesn't have an address book. It utilises the contacts list of Outlook, which of course the student version of Office does not include. It *may* be possible to extract the data from your WP address book to a Word table to use as a data source for mail merge, but I suspect you may have to do this from Word Perfect. If you still have access to WP, check if it has an option to export to a comma delim...

Address Book #2
Can anybody guide me to a template for address book records? I need something straightforward. Hi John, File, Export, Other Address Book You can open the file you create in Excel. --- HTH, David McRitchie, Microsoft MVP - Excel [site changed Nov. 2001] My Excel Pages: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/excel.htm Search Page: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/search.htm "Saxman" <john.h.williamsREMOVETHIS@btinternet.com> wrote in message news:dhbest$bsk$2@nwrdmz02.dmz.ncs.ea.ibs-infra.bt.com... > Can anybody guide me to a template for address book records...

CRM Mobile Registration Error
Hello All, I work for a Microsoft partner in the Atlanta area, and I've been tasked with testing CRM before we put it into production. I've hit a brick wall with CRM Mobile 3.0, and I'm hoping someone might be able to help, or point me in the right direction for this issue. The situation now: We use Small Business Server 2003 Premium SP1 in our production environment, so I'm also using it in my test environment. The test environment consists of the server and two laptops, and is connected to the internet, although its external URL uses a redirection service: fakename.no-ip.o...

address book group problem
I created a new group then (I thought) added entries using the boxes at the bottom of the small window one at a time. Now if I open my address book and click on the group, it only shows one entry. If I double click on it a new window opens with all eight ehtries which I put in. Does anybody recognise what I have done wrong? How can I get all the eight entries into the group? I need to be sure of what I am doing as if I lose the email details of these entries it will not be easy to get them again. TIA Pete It might be easier to start over, but I'll leave that up to you....

Calendar/address book: sharing folder with only 1 .PST for n users
I'm going to share a folder on my file server for ten specific users where I create unique .PST file. For example I create test.pst and I assign full rights to this one for my 10 users. For every client, can I link MS Outlook to test.pst ? In this way I could use ONLY sharing calendar and Address book ? I'm not interesting to use mailbox on this pst, because for mailboxes I can use local pst for each machine. "Riccardo" <ric.castellani@alice.it> wrote in message news:990c53ca-cae4-4146-ace7-fec4287c7771@m73g2000hsh.googlegroups.com... > I'm going to share a fo...

My OL 2000 will not open-get error message
I have MS Office Premium-all of the other programs work. When I try to open OL2000 I get the the error msg. MS Outlook has encountered a problem and needs to close. I removed MS Office Premium and re-installed it-same problem. I also clicked repair from Control Panel-same problem. -- Roma Does it work correctly when trying to start Outlook in Safe Mode? Start-> Run; outlook.exe /safe For additional troubleshooting steps see; http://www.howto-outlook.com/faq/outlookdoesntstart.htm -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www...

Error while creating custom entity
Hi I am trying to create a custom entity. After filling the required fields on the New Custom Entity form, when i am trying to save it, i am getting the following error: " An error has occured. For more information, contact your system administrator". Help appreciated. Thanks Same issue here. Currently I'm busy troubleshooting, but no results yet. I tried the following without result: Enable logging by adding keys to the registry: LogPerfData: filename LogPerfDataDetails: 1 LogPerfDataLevel: 2 Repare CRM by using the installation disk. Did you make any progress resolvi...

Outlook Address Book #5
When accessing the adddress book I get the error message "Can't contact LDAP Directory server (81). Is there a fix? Thanks. Assuming you're not using an LDAP, set the service to use the Outlook Address Book instead. Go to Tools > E-mail accounts > View or change existing directories or address books. Remove LDAP. Add Outlook Address Book -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "PWB" <pbenner@ntplx.net> wrote in message news:05cd01c3a40c$6241ad20$a501280a@phx.gbl... > When accessing the adddress book I get the error > message "Can't contact LDAP ...

Unable to open address book
Every time I try to open my address book in microsoft outlook, The computer says "the address book has been either deleted or you dont have permission to open the address book. I have the proper permissions. I dont know how to correct the problem. I tried to re-create the address book , but to no avail. Please help me. Sincerely Gary Monetta Post your Outlook version so we can answer you. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:00b701c3c57c$adb12470$a101280a@phx.gbl... > Every time I try to open my address book in micr...

Compile Error in hidden module
I get an error message "Compile error in hidden module AutoExecNew" when I open excel and an error message "Compile error in hidden module DistMon" when I close excel. I have no add-ins checked. I am running Windows XP Home and Office XP Professional. Any help would be appreciated. Bill You obviously have something in a startup folder, look for all startup folders. Also have you installed someting lately? I know that Adobe Acrobat writer used to cause start up errors although I think you can download a fix from Adobes site -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Willia...

Change the Default Global Address List
Hello, I need to change the default global address list to show only users and contacts from my domain. Is it possible to change the default global address list? Nowadays, The default global address list shows users from my domain and many contacts from others domains. thanks in advance. i have the same situation. i'm trying to figure out how to make another global address list with enternal contacts. if you figure it out, i would love to hear about it:) "Maurit" wrote: > Hello, > > I need to change the default global address list to show only users and >...

OutLook Express 2003 is not running for error
I start Outlook for the first time, SP2 was installed before, it is not running at all as I get the msge: The Operation Failed ...

upgrade CRM 3.0 on SQL 2000 to CRM 4.0 on SQL 2008 (error)
I am trying to upgrade CRM 3.0 on SQL 2000 to CRM 4.0 on SQL 2008 and getting this error. (I know CRM 3.0 doesnt support SQL 2008, so a '1' step upgrade might have its risks). "Action Microsoft.CRM.Setup.Server.GrantConfigDBDatabaseAccessAction failed. The DEFAULT_SCHEMA clause cannot be used with a windows group or with principals mapped to certificates or asymmetric keys". I'm trying this in a virtual environment first. Any comments on this? Thanx Glen Hi Glen, Upgrade CRM 3.0 to SQL Server 2005 Evaluation . then upgrade to CRM 4.0 on SQL Server 2005. Take ...

Personal address book #2
How do you add an address to a Personal address book? Thank you, Lembro See my reply to your earlier post. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Replies sent to my e-mail address will probably not be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:03a201c3980c$51911d00$a301280a@phx.gbl, Lembro wrote: > How do you add an address to a Personal address book? > > Thank you, > Lembro ...

Seam-Excel error when exporting file
When I export an excel file from a website the file exports with the file name of 'seam-excel' and I can't format the cells or create a pivot table without saving and re-naming the file. How can I get my file to not export with that file name? Is it a security setting? Have never heard of this problem being generated through Excel alone. I would suggest the source would be at the website from which you are exporting. Can you post a URL? I'd like to have a look just out of curiosity. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Fri, 12 Feb 2010 12:41:01 -0800, fallou...

Out of memory error when printing
Running Windows 98. Upgraded Office 2000 to Office XP. Fully patched OS and Office. Everything works fine except when trying to print from Outlook. Immediately generates a "Out of Memory or Resources ..." Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks, Bill ...

address list of 2 domains and 2 exchange servers
Hi all... I`ve just installed my second domain and the second exchange (all 2003). Everything is working, even trust relationship. Now I want my users of domain1\exchange1 to see the address list of my domain2\exchange2. How can I accomplish this? Should I create a offline address list? Use ADC? I`m using W2k3 Standard, so I cannot use IIFP. Hope someone can help me.. Thanks Ferbabdi Are these in separate AD Forests? If so you will need the Identity Integration Feature Pack. If not then they should already be sharing a GAL. Nue "Fernando Mantovani" <femantovani@yahoo.co...

a strange error code when creating a modal dialog.
Hi, I failed to create a modal dialog box using MFC 7. The code snippet is as follows. // dlg is a dialog box derived from CDialog TestDlg dlg; INT_PTR nret = dlg.DoModal(); err = GetLastError(); I got -1 as the return value of nret. And the error code err = 1812, which means "The specified image file did not contain a resource section". It bothered me a lot because I did not use any image in the project. I would deeply appreciate if anybody can provide some suggestions or helps. Thanks!!! Hu hdong wrote: > Hi, I failed to create a modal dialog box using MFC 7. The c...

Read only error from 11-20-04
I'm still having trouble with this... I'm using Money 2003 Deluxe, had some troubles with the disk, now I'm trying to restore from a backup file. I get a erreor message stating that money cannot locate or open the file possibly beacuse it is read only or the disk is write protected. I've unchecked the read only boxed of all money files and I still get the message. Any hope of recovering anything? I've tried to restoring to a new file name and directory without success. It appears to start the restore process but it immediately comes back with the read only erro...

How can I convert an Excel file to an address book?
How can I convert an Excel file to an address book to import into email? ...

Error Importing Msg to OL Express
hi all, i had copied messages (*.dbx) files to a CD now after reinstallation am trying to import the same back to outlook express 6 but am getting the following error ________________ No messages can be found in this folder or another application is running that has the required files open. Plese select another folder or try closing applications that may have files open. ________________ Pls help i am in a mess... Thx, Niraj ...

error message with outlook 2007 and hotmail pay acct.
I'm having a problem with a hotmail account using Outlook 2007. When I attempt to sync over HTTP, I get the error 0x800ccc3e the server responded "not implemented" I know that this could be a proxy problem, but there is no firewall or proxy between this computer and the internet, only a linksys router. Also, I read on another post that hotmail stopped supporting free email accounts using Outlook and Outlook Express, but the account was working fine, up until Friday and this is a paid acct.. I know I'm not the only one having this problem, there are other peole that have poste...

VB runtime errors...
Hey there! So, I have an automated report that I get in Excel that reports various production milestones, alpha, beta, ship date, etc. Each product has up to 5 versions on the report, denoted by text in one of the columns. I want to combine all entries of a product that has consistent dates in 4 columns. This would leave only instances of the product with unique milestones, with the version columnconcatenating as needed. So, in essence of 7 columns I want 6 of them to match, and if they do, they should become one with all versions listed in column C. I've gotten help on this b...

[object error] when trying to print prima crystal report
Hi all, When I try to print from a report, a messagebox with "[object error]" appears... Any ideas... ...

Task 'Microsoft Exchange Server' reported error (0x8004010F) : 'The operation failed. An object could not be found.' #2
Hi, I have been running Outlook 2003 through HTTP over RPC to connect to an Exchange 2003 server for some time without troubles until recently. All of the sudden both I and my users have been getting the following error on send / receive: "Task 'Microsoft Exchange Server' reported error (0x8004010F) : 'The operation failed. An object could not be found.'" I have tried rebuilding the offline address list and creating new profiles. We are able to send and receive mail without issue. But I am worried that this error is indicative of a problem i am not seeing and it...