error code 939523078

My exchange server has crashed and i am unable to restore
(PANIC)

what do error codes 939523078 and 3355444218 denote and
how do i go about solving this problem ?
0
anonymous (74722)

John,

The errors appear to be coming from the backup program.  If I am correct you
will need to talk to your backup program vendor to help troubleshoot these
errors.

From the disaster recovery aspect there are many different disaster recovery
options for you even if you do not have a restored database.

You did not specify which version of Exchange you are using, but here are
some articles to get you started:

Exchange 5.5:
185078 XADM: Recommendations for Successful Disaster Recovery
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=185078

Exchagne 2000:
326052 XADM: White Paper - Disaster Recovery for Microsoft Exchange 2000
Server
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=326052

Hope this helps,
Charlotte Zinck [MSFT]
Microsoft Exchange Support

newsgroup purposes only.

"John De Silva" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> My exchange server has crashed and i am unable to restore
> (PANIC)
>
> what do error codes 939523078 and 3355444218 denote and
> how do i go about solving this problem ?

0
czinck (21)