Error c0070005 when trying to run Exchange System Manager

Hi
Keep getting the c0070005 Exchange System Manager error message when I try
to open System Manager, as a reslult I can't manage anything.

Can anyone please help?

Thanks
0
Piet (8)

Is this is?
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q32391

--
thogar
thogarr's Profile: http://www.msusenet.com/member.php?userid=185

Thanks for the post, but I tried that and it still doesn't work

Piet

"thogarr" wrote:

> Is this is?
> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q323915
>

> --
> thogarr
> thogarr's Profile: http://www.msusenet.com/member.php?userid=1853

Piet (8)

Microsoft Error Report on OneNote 2010 Beta: Detail Included
Microsoft Office 2010 Beta OneNote One original notebook and several of the included templates Original notebook is password protected. On startup of OneNote 2010, the first page of the original notebook appears, along with the grey screen where you are supposed to click to enter your password. Before I get a chance to click to enter the password, the following message appears: Microsoft OneNote has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience. The information you were working on might be lost. Microsoft OneNote can try to recover it f...

Turning On SSL for Exchange
I have a FE/BE Exchange 2003 setup. I want to Turning On SSL for Exchange. I read KB320291, is it that simple or are there any items other then what is mentioned I should look at? thanks in advance Rick "Rick" <drummer10980@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1158930618.043444.24980@b28g2000cwb.googlegroups.com... > I have a FE/BE Exchange 2003 setup. I want to Turning On SSL for > Exchange. I read KB320291, is it that simple or are there any items > other then what is mentioned I should look at? > > thanks in advance > Rick The article describes the process ...

Exchange Server Information Store not starting automatically...
Hello, when I have to restart the Windows Server 2003, or when there is a power outage, etc... when the Server Restarts I manually have to go in the Services and start the Exchange Information Store. Below are the few entries that precede the Notification that the Information Store did not start: ***************************************************************************************************************** THINK I FIXED THIS PROBLEM AND IS UNRELATED TO EXCHANGE INFORMATION STORE Event Type: Error Event Source: Service Control Manager Event Category: None Event ID: 7000 Date: 11/5/2006 T...

configuring outlook for exchange server 2--3
When adding an exchange server to outlook, outlook cannot contact the exchange server by dns name or by ip address, yet from the command prompt the pc can ping the ip address and and resolve the dns name of the exchange server. The error message says that outlook could not resolve the address. Have tried reinstalling outlook 2003, no difference. This is not common to all PCs, which are all 2k sp4. It is not a mailbox problem! Any ideas?? You've established that it is not the server so it must be the client. Any AV with port blocking rules? This would explain the ping and name ...

SBS 2000, Exchange won't allow me to change primary account
We've got an SBS 2k setup and have several email addresses (abc.org, abc.com, abc.co.uk, etc.) for each client. SBS was set up using the abc.org setup with the others as secondary addresses for each user. All mail can be received on any email address so that side of things is working fine. However, we'd rather have the primary to be abc.com. Unfortunately, I can no longer seem to be able to select a different 'Primary' account. The option to change is there and the dialog boxes allow me to go through the procedure and appears to have succeeded at the end of the process but if ...

System headed South.. What can I do?
2 days ago.. all Ok.. 1 day ago, see wierd behavior as I double click on a .xls worksheet or launch Excel in my Office 2002XP.. I get a dialogue box immediately asking me to Install a Windows XP PRO module that is on the CD-ROM.. I have Win XP HOME.. and still see thhis error after reboot/ virus scan and registry cleanup..does same thing under different login names.. This morning, i boot up see an error box and repeadedly must close the dialog box to get rid of hyroglyphic foriegn text, and upon closing last of 10 or so repeating error boxes, my cursor disappears completely.. rebo...

Why have to run rules manually to process emails
Hi, I am running outlook 2002 on a W2K box, with all up-to-date service packs. Although I keep my outlook running, it sometimes does not filter out emails when it should. And, if I manually run the rules (via rules wizard), the emails are processed as specified by the rules. Why is this? (I am aware that sometimes, when outlook starts up, it may not process some emails; but this is not the case since my outlook is kept running). Thanks. Yan ...

Conditional Sum Wizard: Error: "Randomized Numbers"
Why does the Conditional Sum Wizard sometimes give me the message "You range contains one or more entries using randomized numbers." I am not using randomized numbers. Thanks, Charlie Rowe Hi! Don't know the answer to your specific question but......... The Conditional Sum Wizard is very limited in it's ability and scope and NEVER produces an efficient solution. If you could provide an explanation of what you're trying to do someone will probably be able to help. Biff "Charlie Rowe" <CharlieRowe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message new...

Dlookup error 04-12-10
I hope you can help me with this issue. I am trying to do a DLookup function to look up the Quarterly cap value from the Quarterly Cap table where Customer Name match the name in the form: =DLookUp("[Quarterly Cap]![Quarterly Cap]","[Quarterly Cap]","[Quarterly Cap]![Customer Name]= '" & [Customer Name] & "'") I receive an error: I try to get replace , with ; or | it doesn’t like it. When I click the expression builder I got this DLookup («expr»| «domain»| «criteria») it asks for pipe but...

How to replicate mailbox between two exchange servers?
There are two Exchange server 2003 (Exch1 & Exch2) in two locations with win 2K3. Those servers are connected over dialup connection using Routing and remote access service. All users mailbox is created in Exch1. But, it is need to replicate and accordingly synchronize the mailbox into Exch2. Could you give me the solution anyone? Try these links. http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bedf62a9-dff7-49a8-bd27-b2f1c46d5651.aspx http://infoworld.com/article/06/10/02/40TCfailover_2.html http://www.xosoft.com/products/f_WANSyncHAExchange.shtml "Emon" <Emon@discussion...

Do I need to run this process in separate thread?
I have a C# project with one form. A single button starts a process, and it runs for about five minutes, iterating through a number of tests. During that time, the form blanks out (turns gray) and, if I click on the form, the title box reads (Not responding). When the process is finished, it returns. On the form, I have placed a label, and the underlying code puts the value of the current iteration so I can watch its progress from 1-N iterations. However, as the form blanks out, I can't see the values increment. I suspect that I should run the process on a separate threa...

Outlook continues to run in the background after exiting program
Hello all, I am having a problem with Outlook XP on my home computer. I am running Windows XP Professional with Service Pack 1 and all security and critical updates installed on this machine. Recently, I have noticed that Outlook continues to check for e-mail or bring up event alerts even after I have exited the program using the Exit option in the File menu. When I bring up the Task Manager and check the running processes, I find OUTLOOK.EXE still running in the background. I then force the program to quit to stop Outlook from checking for new e-mails or bringing up event alert...

"Settings" and KB unavailable when Outlook is running (CRM 3.0)
Does anyone else find it rather ridiculous that the options available in the CRM 3.0 web client completely change when Outlook is running? Evidently this is "by design" but was a very poor design choice in my opinion. Users like to have a consistent experience, and when options start disappearing it confuses people. It also makes it very difficult to build a Knowledge Base and set up users, considering most people will probably be copying and pasting text from email messages to build the KB. The way it's set up now, you would have to find the email message you want, co...

3.0: Worflow Manager: Emails are not being sent when using a temp
I have created a rile that will email to the Contacts email address when a CST create a new Case record, the Case Stage is Logged using an Email Template. I understand that when using templates the To field is disabled so I have selected Logical User/Contact for the CC field. My test has been to create a new case and wait for the email to be delivered which it isn't. Then from Cases, I manually Apply Rule and receive: An error has occurred. Please contact your system administrator. Can anyone help me with this? Many thanks on advance. ...

Connecting CRM to exchange
How? I have CRM and Exchange on separate servers. How do i set up message queuing? Or du i install the CRM exchange? Install CRM Email router for exchange on the exchange server. This shoul do the trick. Regards, Ron "Shakudu" <Shakudu@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BC43F4AA-061A-4803-A0BE-09E44E02696E@microsoft.com... > How? I have CRM and Exchange on separate servers. How do i set up message > queuing? Or du i install the CRM exchange? ...

Re: Error 0x800CCC97
I just heard back from the folks with whom I filed this bug. They say the bug is fixed in cppop 5.4 - request that your ISP upgrade to that. -- Jeff Stephenson Outlook Development This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights "Jeff Stephenson [MSFT]" <stephenson@online.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:... > This is a problem on your mail server - it is reporting that there are more > messages on the server than there actually are. Contact your ISP. > > -- > Jeff Stephenson > Outlook Development > This postin...

Trouble managing layout of multiple data containers on a page
When I enter new data on a page, it is always created in a new data container. These containers are all independent of one another, so they can overlap. I want to be able to insert new data onto a page and have OneNote automatically move down all the data below it (even if that data is in multiple containers). Also, is there a way to get OneNote to put everything on the page into a single container, so i don't have to deal with these problems? Thanks, Jonathan Jonathan wrote: > When I enter new data on a page, it is always created in a new data > container. Onl...

Backup of Exchange Server
I am getting following error while backing the Microsoft Information Store. What might be the problem. Backup started on 27-Dec-04 at 5:30 PM. The 'Microsoft Information Store' returned 'Error returned from an ESE function call (d). ' from a call to 'HrESEBackupRead()' additional data '-'The 'Microsoft Information Store' returned 'Error returned from an ESE function call (d). ' from a call to 'HrESEBackupRead()' additional data '-' The operation was ended. What are you using to back up Exchange? 3rd party software (Veritas...

Cannot get access to Reports/System Settings in CRM 3
Hey When i click on Reports, i get this error: Error An error has occurred. For more information, contact your system administrator. when i run http://servername/reportserver it is OK. But when i try to access http://servername/reports then The XML page cannot be displayed Cannot view XML input using XSL style sheet. Please correct the error and then click the Refresh button, or try again later. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- A name was started with an invalid character. Error processing resource 'http://servername/reports/'....

Outlook 2000 can't send mail over Exchange 5.0 if OS is XP Pro
Hi, maybe you guys heard about this problem and could give me a hint: Windows 2000 Server (SP3) with Exchange 5.0 (SP3) XP Pro (SP1) or Windows 2000 Pro with Outlook 2000 Clients. I can send mails from the Windows 2000 Pro clients, but with the "same" setup I can't on the XP Pro clients. I get two errormails back, which say that there is a network error. But the network is ok (can ping and get the server shares), I even can receive mails. I assume it is a authentication problem, but I don't know anymore where to look at. Please help. TIA Alex ...

Run report without running access?
Hi - Dumb question: To keep it simple, can I create a link or shortcut for a report so that with a click of the mouse the report will show? GWB wrote: > Hi - Dumb question: > To keep it simple, can I create a link or shortcut for a report so that > with a click of the mouse the report will show? You can have it open Access, then your file, then your report. But Access and your file have to be opened. ...

Internal Support Function Error #2
When I try and send an email I get a message that says "an internal support function returnded and error". Has anyone experinced this before? ...

Run program with parameters
Outlook 2003/2007 I would like to run a new program when mail with a particular subject arrives, the catch is that I need the subject of the email to be a command line parameter. I'm able to setup a simple rule that runs an application when the message arrives, I just can't figure out how to get the subject of the email to be the command line parameter. Please help "BetaD" <dhorth@horth.com> wrote in message news:1157120133.417355.155080@b28g2000cwb.googlegroups.com... > Outlook 2003/2007 > I would like to run a new program when mail with a particular > s...

Exporting users from Exchange 2003
We have a production domain with windows 2000 and exchange 2003. I have setup a test domain which is completed isolated from the production domain, but it has the same domain name. Its used for testing. I have setup an exchange server 2003 on the test domain. The test domain has no users and mailboxes setup, so its difficult to do any testing like exchange 2003 DR. Is there anyway I can export users and mailboxes from AD and in exchange 2003 from the production domain into the test domain. This way would make it easier then just to create mailboxes. On Mon, 16 Oct 2006 17:41:25 ...

Error 2147212595
I ran database check in Store Operations Administrator but i get this error message: Error 2147212595: Table error: Object ID 0, Index ID 0, page ID (1:488390). the page ID in the page header=(0:0) Even when i re-index, i still get the same message. Any idea what this is all about? Tnx. \Franco Email:fmanuel@gisimplement.com Joseph Franco Manuel wrote: > Even when i re-index, i still get the same message. Any idea what this is > all about? > Tnx. Do you have enterprise manager of sql server or another utility that can verify database integrity? antonio Yes we have E...