Error 8231 - assistance needed stamping policies to new mailboxes

When attempting to create a new mailbox, the box was not stamped with
any addresses. It appears that RUS is not working properly. We recently
have been experiencing error messages in the logs that state the
following:

Event Type: Error
Event Source: MSExchangeAL
Event Category: Service Controller
Event ID: 8231
Permanent failure reported by policy group provider for 'CN=Recipient
Policies,CN=Name,CN=MicrosoftExchange,CN=Services,CN=Configuration,DC=Name,DC=com':'MAD.EXE',
error=8000ffff. Taking provider offline.

We are running a single domain, native mode Exchange 2003 environment
with no 3rd party apps or fax software. I have tried to follow the KB
articles but they do not seem to apply in this situation. Any
assistance would be greatly appreciated!

0
exchserv (1)

Hi,

This might help:
http://www.eventid.net/display.asp?eventid=8231&eventno=2553&source=MSExchangeAL&phase=1

Leif

"Exchange Admin" <exchserv@accessintel.com> skrev i en meddelelse
> When attempting to create a new mailbox, the box was not stamped with
> any addresses. It appears that RUS is not working properly. We recently
> have been experiencing error messages in the logs that state the
> following:
>
> Event Type: Error
> Event Source: MSExchangeAL
> Event Category: Service Controller
> Event ID: 8231
> Permanent failure reported by policy group provider for 'CN=Recipient

Policies,CN=Name,CN=MicrosoftExchange,CN=Services,CN=Configuration,DC=Name,D
C=com':'MAD.EXE',
> error=8000ffff. Taking provider offline.
>
> We are running a single domain, native mode Exchange 2003 environment
> with no 3rd party apps or fax software. I have tried to follow the KB
> articles but they do not seem to apply in this situation. Any
> assistance would be greatly appreciated!

help need with VC 6.0 IDE and mfc

crm 3.0 error 03-01-06

Setting up a new e-mail account

Error in Outlook Today

Re: 'Uknown Error 0x800CCC97'

stop error defeating me

Error in database....

Need HELP! for Linking data

Need to add to current formula

error 553

80070005 error #2

Need macro help to close excel

IM Add New Batch
GP 10 on 2003 Terminal Server. How do you create a Payables Batch in the IM in preparation for importing to the Payables Transaction destination? Alternatively, how must GP be set up to ensure that the “Add New Batch” rule works correctly? With the Add New Batch rule set the IM crashes (see my post Integration Manager 10 Crashes). Additionally the characteristics of the Add New Batch rule do not match the required information which I understand to be Origin and Checkbook ID. I figured there might be some default settings for Origin and Checkbook ID in the setup somewhere but was not a...

Moving exchange 5.5 to a new server exchange 2003
Good day all... how do I move exchange 5.5 to a brand new exchange server 2003. The new server will be in a new organization. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Ray http://www.microsoft.com/usa/webcasts/ondemand/2340.asp http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;en- us;exch2003 Patrick Rouse Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server >-----Original Message----- >Good day all... how do I move exchange 5.5 to a brand new >exchange server 2003. The new server will be in a new >organization. Any info would be greatly appreciated. > >Thanks, >Ray > >. ...

CRM Error

smtp authentification errors
Hello, I just installed Exchange 2003. It all works fine. I=B4m now=20 retrieving the emails via pop-con and pop3. However I=20 cannot send any authenticicated emails, because the=20 exchange server sends a wrong authentification account to=20 the mail provider, despite the fact, that the right one to=20 be used is enterd. The mail provider tells me that he recives a smtp call,=20 but it=B4s aborted by his server. We do not have a static IP but a dynamic IP, that changes=20 every 24 hours. If a messages is sent to an existing hotmail account the=20 following error message is displayed in the ...

#error in the calculated field
Hello, I locked the data entered for some users, because their role is just to input the date of invoice for approval by Prj.Manager. My qeustion is, is it the reason we see the "# error" in the VAT checking field??. I tried to ck formula in the qrid query, nothing wrong Thanks for your explanation -- H. Frank Situmorang On Tue, 15 Jan 2008 23:33:01 -0800, Frank Situmorang <hfsitumo2001@yahoo.com> wrote: >Hello, > >I locked the data entered for some users, because their role is just to >input the date of invoice for approval by Prj.Manager. > >My q...

Error when changing average perpetual
I Have the following error in Microsoft Dynamics GP on the screen of average perpetual "Message #10577 Missing" somebody knows about this??? Thank�s. Gabriela Martinez. ...